DH Plumbing And Heating

Johanne R. in Ottawa
Johanne R. in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Toilet and Hot Water Tank Installation

I hired DH Plumbing and Heating to install 2 toilets in my home, and a new hot water tank. The team were very polite and efficient. The installation went smoothly, and everything works perfectly. I would highly recommend DH Plumbing.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Fire pit connection

DH NOT RELIABLE AT ALL. Very unprofessional. Doesn't commit to what he says. Said twice he would call back and didn't. Said he would order the piece needed for the installation and come and do the installation at our house, and never did contact us again. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Very sorry about the miscommunication. I was under the impression that you were ordering the piece and that you were going to call me. I obviously misinterpreted our conversation.

luc in Kanata
luc in Kanata
1 review Ottawa, ON

New furnace installed by DH Plumbing

I recently purchased my first home in Barrhaven (ottawa) - the house had a 27 year old furnace that was on its last leg. Needless to say, I needed a new furnace. A friend of mine referred me to his plumber, who also specializes in gas furnaces. He assured me I would receive nothing but professional service at a more than modest rate. He was right! I met with the owner, Doug, and within a couple hours from the home visit, I was provided with a quote for the best furnace in my price range. I scheduled a date for install, Doug and his partner were there on time, and the job took less time than anticipated. I was more than happy with the finished product, and I didn't have to lift a finger considering they cleaned up every bit from the install. Even now, months after the install, Doug is quick to respond to any calls for questions I've had. I would highly recommend DH plumbing for any plumbing/furnace jobs!

Looking for Plumbing pros in Ottawa?