DH Plumbing And Heating

luc in Kanata
luc in Kanata
1 review Ottawa, ON

New furnace installed by DH Plumbing

I recently purchased my first home in Barrhaven (ottawa) - the house had a 27 year old furnace that was on its last leg. Needless to say, I needed a new furnace. A friend of mine referred me to his plumber, who also specializes in gas furnaces. He assured me I would receive nothing but professional service at a more than modest rate. He was right! I met with the owner, Doug, and within a couple hours from the home visit, I was provided with a quote for the best furnace in my price range. I scheduled a date for install, Doug and his partner were there on time, and the job took less time than anticipated. I was more than happy with the finished product, and I didn't have to lift a finger considering they cleaned up every bit from the install. Even now, months after the install, Doug is quick to respond to any calls for questions I've had. I would highly recommend DH plumbing for any plumbing/furnace jobs!