Counterforce

Reviews for Counterforce

Ebenezer in Toronto
Ebenezer in Toronto

Home monitoring

This is not a company that lives up to it's promises. They are only interested in the monthly payment that they receive from their clients.
One can hardly get them on the phone when service is required. Customer service is not the best(rude)
I called to cancel their services at the end of my contract, but they instead cancelled immediately and sent my account to Collection agency just because I made mention of "cancel at the end of contract". WILL NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE. Please stay CLEAR.

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto
1 review Timberlea, NS

Worst company ever

Please note: if your account is on a Pre-authorized payment plan, all outstanding charges would be processed on your credit card/ or banking information that we have on file. THAT IS FROM OUR LAST STATEMENT WE GOT FROM THEM... THAT is not true. We cancelled in February 2020 and June 2nd we get a letter from the collection agency saying we owed them 29$... The customer service (if you call it that) is absolutely and completely useless.

One time the alarm went off and they called fast but when we answered the phone the person did not identify himself/herself... the first thing the said upon answering was (This is your alarm company can i have your password) First thing that came to our mind was s c a m m e r s (guess we were right all along) trying to get our personal / password information. They are not professional at all when dealing with customers.

USE THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK.

LOOK AT ALL THE REVIEWS

Payment issues

Poor customer service and assistance. I set up auto payment with my credit card and instead of charging my credit card as instructed, they skip withdrawals and expect late payment fees. Also charged one additional payment for following month. Agents are useless in resolving issues. Just defer to credit card company as an answer. DO NOT USE their service if you don’t have time to check your billing.

Mohammad  in Mississauga
Mohammad in Mississauga

Worst company on planet earth.

After completing 3 years of contract I paid it clear but still got a bill of 129.79. They said it is final bill. I paid but now a collection agency sent me 3 bills of 88.10 each. This is after more than one year of cancellation.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Worst Communication & Customer Relations Skill Ever!

What does it take for someone to return one of my many, many calls?
I want to speak to a manager/owner or someone with some good customer relations skills regarding your billing mistake. I have tried calling many many times during your office hours and wait on hold for 20 mins plus on both the accounts receivable line, and the supposed Customer Relations line. I have left several messages after waiting on hold to only get a voicemail with NO returned calls. What a horrible way to run a business. RUN AWAY!

Soliver in Keremeos
Soliver in Keremeos
0 reviews Keremeos, BC

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY

they continued to bill us for 2 1/2 years after service was cancelled. We have called, written, returned mail and still they tried to get money on a cancelled service that was removed from home in 2017

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

They just don’t care

Alarm died, was notified two days later. Was told battery died, I replaced and still would not work. Called them and they told me to press the star button twice, nothing happened, they said that was all they could do. If I wanted it fixed, I would have to pay $150 just for a tech to show up, plus the cost of repairs. Was told it would be “hundreds of dollars”. Tried pressing different combinations of buttons and accidentally set off alarm. They called, told them the situation and was told to press the star button. I’m done with this brutal company.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Do Not Sign up with Counterforce unless you want terrible customer service!

Had ongoing issues from the get go.
7 out of 10 x would have a false alarm!
They would charge me!
They gave me extremely bad attitude from management like I was doing something to my alarm! Why would I purposely not make my alarm not work I wouldn't even know how to! But prior to using them I never had an issue for 20years!
Worst experience ever!!! I was even charged $1400 for No service!

Peter Lykos  from Richmond Hill
Peter Lykos from Richmond Hill

Alarm monitoring

Service was brutal. I stopped using them after almost 20 years, and they continued to bill me for 7 months after cancelling my account and then sent me to collection

COUNTERFORCE ALARM STAY AWAY FROM THEM

Summary signed up for a few years. The alarm never worked properly from the beginning false alarms with fire, police showing up at my door. When I'd call for customer service Pam would never respond until follow up. Get the technician in and use my alarm it would go off. In 1 year I set my alarm 10x and 7 out of 10x it would go off false alarm. I was frustrated I never had a proper working alarm and the worst customer service ever!! So I cancelled to be charged for cancelling prematurely. Read the reviews online I wish i did! They keep all copies of the invoice so they can write in what works to their benefit. Like they did with me that it was my fault it didn't work! Really, like i enjoyed calling them and setting my false alarms on my own!!!

Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Mississauga?