Copacetic Woodwork & Design

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
818A Eastern Ave Toronto ON M4L 1A1
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Toronto  >  Copacetic Woodwork & Design
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Copacetic Woodwork & Design

Adrian S.

We hired Copacetic to build 2 kitchens for us after seeing their work at a previous home. They did not disappoint. Their overall product is very high quality. Hinges for the soft close cabinets have excellent functionality. They had no problem fixing dings and scratches on the cabinets even though it was caused by us while installing the appliances. Time line was on point, and they had no problem with us delaying the kitchen install since our floors had not been installed yet. They produce high quality kitchens and excellent service.
Thanks Copacetic!

Job Price

Thank you Adrian, it was a pleasure working with you.

Michael Krimmling from Toronto

Ian and his crew at Copacetic were very professional. He delivered a product that I needed him to design and fabricate. His team produced the work in a shorter time frame then he promised. In other words, he superseded his promise which was very helpful on a time sensitive and very tricky project. Very knowledgeable and good at communicating his thoughts, I enjoyed working with Copacetic and know that going forward, we will be using them again. Thank you Ian and company!

This is great. Thanks Michael,

Risa from Toronto

After having a wonderful dining-room table and sideboard made by Copacetic we had two bookcases and a cabinet made by them. Great design and finish. Highly recommend to others. Love their work.

Job Price

Thanks Risa, Glad to hear you are happy with our work

Peter Sutherland from Toronto

Diligent, inventive, hilarious, indulgent . . . under-budget and ahead of schedule . . . I count myself lucky to be able to work with 'Copa' on my advertising display projects. The Cadbury project woodwork withstood the weather and the public despite the challenging stain requirements and snug schedule. I encourage display companies to get to know the team at Copacetic.

Job Price

Thanks Peter, This promotion was quite the accomplishment, congratulations with pulling it off so well and thanks for the work
Ian

Ron B in Toronto

We needed cabinetry to match our kitchen. The brilliant design included 4 cabinets with leaded windows that matched our heritage home. Installation took only two days. The team is very attentive and aims to please. Any concerns are addressed quickly. The results are perfect. You can not find a better company in Toronto.

Thanks Ron, Your review is much appreciated

Hetty Bolhuis in Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

After a long search I found Ian Alexander willing to take on this project of designing and constructing hot water radiator covers, matching the existing woodwork, for me.
His approach was prompt, professional, detailed (I received drawings of his design before proceeding with the work).
The installers, Jeroen and Reid, did a great job with the installation; professional, friendly and very tidy.
All in all a very positive experience, resulting in a high quality product that enhances the decor of my home.
It was a pleasure working with Ian, Jeroen and Reid and I would highly recommend Copacetic.

Job Price

Thank you. We really appreciate the review and it was a pleasure working with you.

More about Copacetic Woodwork & Design

Cabinetry & Millwork Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design Furniture Designers & Custom Builders We are a Toronto based and family owned woodworking shop of approximately 4000 square feet, we make our cabinetry in house and do our own finishing as well as welding and metal fabrication. We produce ...