Copacetic Woodwork & Design

416-462-1177
818A Eastern Ave
Toronto
M4L1A1

Copacetic was recommended by a family member who had them do some cabinet work. My spouse and I have a small home with a unique wall space that we needed a custom piece for. Spencer came by to do measurements and was very thorough. He came up with at least 5 design variations for us to choose from and was patient and detailed in his responses to our many, many questions. We are newbies when it comes to custom furniture but Spencer was excellent at explaining what was involved. We had a fairly tight budget, but ended up going slightly over when we saw his fantastic final design, which hit all of our must haves in a stylish, modern way. We knew it would be the "wow" piece that our living room deserved. It was installed last night by Jay, who was very kind and respectful of our home, and we were blown away by the final product. The craftmanship is excellent, and we are proud to have it in our home. Thank you to everyone involved!

Job Price

Thank you Sara, I am so happy you like the console and your wonderful review is very much appreciated.
Sincerely