Coit Carpet & Drapery Cleaners

77Missie77#1
77Missie77#1
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

whole house sparkles

professional, excellent work, knowledgeable tech, dried quick, whole house, no strong scent in solution. Past cleaning includes upholstery (chair seats, sofas, armchair, recliners). All projects look so fresh and new. Highly recommend. I have used this company for over 5 years and usually twice a year

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Carpet cleaning

I am very pleased with the carpet cleaning service I received. The technician was very professional and thorough. He took the time to go over all the areas he was servicing.

Jiten in Burnaby
Jiten in Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

kitchen

These guys are FANTASTIC! Respectful and extremely hard working. cleaned and sealed my granite in the kitchen area.I was present during the entire work and every clarifications I had was properly answered.I would definitely recommend COIT to others,

Fran Mior from North Vancouver
Fran Mior from North Vancouver
8 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Air Duct Cleaning/Dryer Cleaning

Really helpful company. Did a super thorough job of helping us clean out all our air ducts and even the dryer vent which HAD NEVER BEEN CLEANED BEFORE. Can't tell you how happy we were to have this professionally done - especially for health and safety reasons such as fire hazard!

Martha from Port Moody
Martha from Port Moody
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

rugs

Still can't believe they were able to reach all areas with outside equipment and leave everything spotless. I would never have thought this company could save my rugs and make them look new again.

Kal in Richmond
Kal in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Showers and Countertops

Kevin was FANTASTIC! Respectful, friendly and extremely hard working. He cleaned, grouted and coloured in all the lines in 3 showers. The showers look brand new. He cleaned and sealed my granite in the kitchen and looks amazing. Kevin cleaned up after himself. I would definitely recommend COIT to others and koodos to Kevin for being a great asset to COIT.

glenayre owner
glenayre owner
3 reviews Port Moody, BC

Coit furnace duct cleaning

Philip came to give an estimate for duct cleaning in a post renovation older house. After a complete inspection and discussion with me, he said he would be able to complete the work himself during his visit. Philip is a supervisor who also trains other technicians so I was impressed with his friendly manner and knowledge. I was present during the entire operation and every question asked was properly answered and recommendations made as we proceeded.

The work was thorough, neat and finished in 3 hours.

I would highly recommend the Coit services for air duct cleaning especially if Philip is your technician.

Carla in Burnaby
Carla in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Cleaning of upholstery on dining room chairs

I was super pleased with the work the boys did on my dining chairs yesterday. The boys were on time, gave me a quote, and went to work. The chairs turned out beautifully and look like new. The quote was so reasonable that I didn’t know why I hadn’t done the chairs sooner. I have recommended and will continue to recommend Coit.

Thank you for taking the time to share how happy you are with our upholstery cleaning services. We look forward to helping you with your future cleaning needs.

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Tile and grout cleaning

Arrived promptly, was quick to get down to work after being shown what needed to be done. Proceeded to point out what else needed to be done and then left decision up to me with no pressure. All work was very well done and even did a few extras. Would definitely use them again.

More about Coit Carpet & Drapery Cleaners

Coit Services is proud to be the world's most experienced specialty cleaning company. We provide expert carpet, upholstery, drapery, blind, area rug, tile & grout, natural stone, wood floor and air duct cleaning. All of our services feature exclusive cleaning methods, specialty trained-certified technicians and our unique money-back guarantee.
Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in North Vancouver?