Coit Carpet & Drapery Cleaners

Angela from West Vancouver
Angela from West Vancouver
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Carpet

Coit is great! They were friendly on the phone and came over the next day. They were professional and friendly. They cleaned the carpets in the bedrooms on all three floors which is a lot of work when there is play doh stuck in the carpets. The price was good and I was left satisfied.

Edward L from Vancouver
Edward L from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Carpet Cleaning

I was very impressed with the service I received from COIT. They were able to give me an estimate on the same day that I called. The salesperson was very friendly and knowledgeable.
Today COIT came to clean my carpets. The cleaning technicians were very punctual and polite. They were very careful when they moved the furniture around the room. They did a good job today- my carpet looks and smells clean again.

Mike from Vancouver
Mike from Vancouver
2 reviews West Vancouver, BC

carpet cleaning

I contacted Coit along with several other companies to get a quotation for carpet cleaning, I chose Coit since they were the most prompt on providing a quote for the cleaning. I'm satisfied with the work, and the staff were friendly and professional.

SK from Vancouver
SK from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Drapery Cleaning

Did an excellent job with cleaning blinds particularly venetian ones and getting all the dust trapped in between the seperate blinds. They were prompt and quick with completing the job.

Jenn from New Westminster
Jenn from New Westminster
2 reviews New Westminster, BC

Carpet Cleaning

Always a great service! I won't go anywhere else. Having kids makes my carpets suffer, but whenever I need them cleaned they are always professional and get the job done right the first time.

AV from Burnaby
AV from Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Carpet cleaning

I had Coit come to clean our spotted carpet. The technician arrived late. He was unorganized with really no concept how to do the job. He seemed more concerned when his friend was picking him up as being on his cell most of the time. We were thoroughly disappointed with the result little to no spots were removed and the carpet remained wet for longer than it should. We will NEVER have this company clean our carpets again. I did call another carpet cleaning company that utilizes the Rotovac and the carpet looks like new. He removed ALL the spots. This was the best way to go.

design happens in Coquitlam
design happens in Coquitlam
36 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

carpet selection and instal

I used this company to clean my carpets, instead of clearning them they pushed all the dirt to the sides and made them worse. They came out again to no avail, the carpets now need replaced. The person they used I believe was not experienced enough. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Irene

rahim merali from Burnaby
rahim merali from Burnaby
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

blinds cleaning

i thought i would have to replace my blinds. I called coit they came to my place explained how they would clean my blinds. The took down the blinds, and cleaned them excellenty and brought them back to us. They were very carefull with the blinds and did a wonderful job.

Hello Rahim, thank you so much for the great review! Very happy we could help!!
-Andrea

Kim from Delta
Kim from Delta
7 reviews , BC

Carpet cleaning

I did a search for the best BBB certified carpet cleaners in our area, and Coit came up. Their estimation was competitive, and the service was done right and on time. Good job.

Hi Kim,
Thank you so much for the great review!! We look forward to working with you again in the future!
Andrea

Edmund
Edmund
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Carpet cleaning

I own couple investment properties in the lower mainland area, they are all occupied by tenants. I arrange cleaning company to perform cleaning services on a regular basis. This time when I heard a advertisement from coit, I phoned and ask them to clean one of my investment property. They arrived and talked to the tenant and cleaned the carpet and also sofa as well. The service was pretty good. Things are cleaned but the price is not that good I hope it could have been cheaper.

Dear Edmund,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with Coit. We appreciate all reviews, especially ones such as yours as it gives us the opportunity to continually improve and make each customer transaction that much better than the last. I am very happy to hear your service was good and the work was done to the Coit quality standards.

One thing we do offer to all of our customers is a free, no obligation in home estimate before the cleaning is completed so our consultant can go through the price with you and explain all of our cleaning methods. I am sorry if this wasn't offered to you. If you could kindly contact me at 604-296-4000 I would be very happy to go over the paperwork with you and we can take a look at the pricing together. We pride ourselves in our Customer Service and guarantee our customer's satisfaction. I feel very confident we can make this right for you.

Regards,

Andrea

More about Coit Carpet & Drapery Cleaners

Coit Services is proud to be the world's most experienced specialty cleaning company. We provide expert carpet, upholstery, drapery, blind, area rug, tile & grout, natural stone, wood floor and air duct cleaning. All of our services feature exclusive cleaning methods, specialty trained-certified technicians and our unique money-back guarantee.
Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in North Vancouver?