Cobra Force Drain Service

Reviews for Cobra Force Drain Service

Jenna Harrison in Barrie
Jenna Harrison in Barrie

Highly Recommend

Hi I wanted to write a review about Cobra Rooter and the job that Joe did, when my husband and I experienced an awful drain problem on the weekend. After reviewing many plumbing and drain companies online, we were astounded at the high prices - a friend told me to contact Joe and his pricing was significantly cheaper.

He came to our home and examined the problem, explaining exactly what was wrong, the time frame it would take to fix and the cost. He was thorough and completely fixed the issue. We were very grateful for his services.

Highly recommend.

kim from Toronto
kim from Toronto

drain pipe front lawn

Cobra Force Drain Service
416-251-9206
Toronto
L5L 5M6

well i was recommended to Neil to service my collapsed pipe long story short a year later same exact same problem , not only did he not fix it as it was disconnected where he attached new pipe to old pipe (btw i did the majority of digging) he quoted me 4000.00 to fix again so yesterday it was uncovered where he was supposed to have done the work and new plumber found all he did was put a piece of sheet metal over pipe which obviously rusted ???horrible i am a single mom and work 2 jobs this was a very big expense and having to do it again a year later ugghhh don't use this service
if u expect to have an honest person doing a job right karma shame on you Neil !!!

David from Elmira
David from Elmira

Plumbing blockage

I was having an overflow in my basement, Neil came to diagnose and suggested it was in a pipe outside the house. He came to fix it the day after for a reasonable price. The problem was exactly what he said it was, he fixed it and provided good advice.
Thanks again

Kevin from Toronto
Kevin from Toronto

Clogged Draining

After an estimate from Mr. Rooter, which I thought was steepingly high, I searched for a possible alternative. I came across Joe's number in the yellow pages and I called him. The next day he was at my door and offered me an estimate that was MORE than half as cheap as Mr. Rooter's. Will always call for the rest of my draining needs.

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Drain Replacement (Tree Roots)

We had problems with water backing up into our basement due to tree roots having invaded the old clay sewer pipes. Joe showed up on time, thoroughly investigated the problem and gave us a solution for that problem. He also contacted the city, had the inspector show up, and helped process the paperwork so that we got the rebate from the city for part of the work. All in all, a great job with a great ending!