Ceron Roofing

Eileen Brassington from Burnaby
Eileen Brassington from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

roofing

I hired Travis after rave reviews from 3 colleagues who had used his services. He responded to my initial inquiry immediately, came by the next day to give me a quote and completed the job in 3 days with very little inconvenience to my family & neighbours. My driveway is cleaner than when he arrived & you would never know he had been here .... except for my great looking torch-on roof! Friendly, professional & well priced - I would not hesitate to recommend T.S. Ceron to anyone needing a new roof.

Adrian in North vancouver
Adrian in North vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Roof repairs

My roof has some leaks and Ceron Roofing fixed it up wonderfully in no time! They were so nice and didn't take too long to finnish up. Now I feel my roof will last a while longer until I will have to call them again to do a full roofing job.