Century Plumbing & Heating

Century Plumbing & Heating

Reviews for Century Plumbing & Heating

Carl Mueller from Toronto
Carl Mueller from Toronto

Replaced washing machine control valve

I had a leaky water control valve that turns the water on and off for the washing machine and it was leaking on the floor which is clearly a problem. The old valve had deteriorated and these guys were able to replace the whole unit and put a new, better quality valve in. The job took about one hour and it was good to go after that. They arrived on time and came the day after I called them which wasn't too bad all things considered. I'd certainly use them again for plumbing needs.

Ishraq Kadri in Scarborough
Ishraq Kadri in Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Plumbing

I had over flow at washroom, called for help. They came right after the call as they have someone around the area. Nice, neat and fast. Good services! I would recommend to all my friends.

Female in Buckhorn
Female in Buckhorn

Emergency plumbing service

We had an emergency plumbing leak from our second floor, running down the wall in our front hall. We called Century after hours and they responded very quickly. They had to trace the problem from the bathroom and find the leak in the pipe which was in the wall. We felt the service was excellent and the price reasonable.