We hired this company to install maple hardwood on 1200 square feet on our second floor. They came and gave us an estimate that included removing existing carpet, moving furniture as necessary, installing the hardwood, putting furniture back, and cleaning all garbage. Instead, they:
1. left garbage everywhere (including blocking the front entrance to the house and refusing to remove the garbage until the job was finished 3 days later);
2. damaged our ceilings on the floor below and walls in every room (when we showed the damage to a supervisor, he said that was normal and refused to fix it)
3. damaged the new hardwood floors that they installed, and then refused to fix the damage (stating that it was a normal part of every job to have some damage)
4. sent workers at odd hours without prior notice (including at 7am one morning)
5. fraudulently charged my credit card without my prior knowledge or authorization for amounts never agreed upon
6. gave my cell phone number out to another one of their customers, who called me complaining about the abuse she and her daughter received after getting similar horrible service
I could go on and on. Suffice it to say that you should not believe a word that this company says unless you want to get ripped off! Stay away if you value your money, your home, and your peace.