Carelli Custom Interiors

24 Milford Ave North York ON M6M 2V8

Reviews for Carelli Custom Interiors

Gordon Kurtenbach in Toronto
Gordon Kurtenbach in Toronto

Build custom kitchen cabinets and install

Carelli Custom Interiors built my kitchen cabinets. I did the design and they fabricated it. However, they gave me some excellent design advice too that saved me money. The end result was essentially hi-end cabinets at about 1/2 the cost and top notch hardware--and I got the exact design I wanted.

Very responsive and always friendly and willing to listen to your ideas and concerns.

They did take a long time to get my job so you might have be patient. But once started the job moved along at a timely pace.

Overall, I was very satisfied with their work, enjoyed working with them and would recommend them to friends, especially if they want to custom work.

liz r  summerhill
liz r summerhill

custom kitchen cabinets

carelli custom made my small kitchen beautiful with perfectly finished cabinetry... and inside each cupboard or drawer they customized the interiors to make the most efficient space possible.... when they were planning the cabinet for my integrated fridge they even called the manufacturer in germany to make sure that it would ventilate properly.... all through the process they consulted with me constantly to make sure that i was getting exactly what i wanted....

they have complete pride in their craft and were always great to work with...