Cambie Plumbing & Heating Ltd

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Vancouver  >  Cambie Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Reviews for Cambie Plumbing & Heating Ltd

colt in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

When I had some plumbing problems in my house, my Dad told me to call Cambie. He told me he used them throughout the years of living in BC and that he was never disappointed. Well, so far I can say the same. They did a great job and I will call them again.

cody in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I have used Cambie Plumbing more than a few times and have always been very happy with their work and customer service. They have always been nice to deal with and I am reminded of it every time they are here.

neal omally in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I called these guys to get our heat going again. It was real cold one morning and they got over quick. The problem was taken care of and the heater was pumping again in no time.

paul in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Cambie Plumbing installed a new water heater for us. They were knowledgeable and fast. They took the time to answer our questions and charged a reasonable rate. Overall we were very satisfied with the services provided.

MMB in Vancouver
8 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Our first contact with Cambie Plumbing and Heating was a weekend emergency. Our high efficiency boiler needed fixing (and it was winter!). We called about 10 companies, most of which took a day to respond, couldn't come out that day, etc. Cambie came out within a couple of hours (yes, they charged a bit extra, but to be expected on a weekend), were really nice and professional, and got the job done right without making a huge mess. Since then, we've used them for our yearly maintenance of the boiler, and other things that come up. They do a lot of work in our neighbourhood, and are one of the few "big" companies that work with residential buildings (many of the others only do commercial). They did, once, try to change an appointment for maintenance at the last minute, due to a big project coming up, but when I said no (as I'd already taken the day off work to be at home),they still came as scheduled.

Mr Wong in New westminster
3 reviews NEW WESTMINSTER, BC

My sink was leaking and I called Cambie Plumbing to fix it. They were able to come quickly and fixed the sink. The job was done well and I haven't had any issues with it. I would use them again in the future if I have any repairs or jobs.

Arnold Ha in VANCOUVER
3 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Fast, efficient service. Reliable neighborhood family business that quickly diagnosed furnace issues and replaced thermocouple quickly. Also provided some useful furnace tips. Friendly people with polite, professional manner. Comes highly recommended.

S Wong in Vancouver
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Cambie Plumbing is Awesome. They were the only company that took the time to come see our broiler before giving us the quote. This initial meeting was free of charge. The 2 guys that did the removing and installation were really friendly and we could tell really took their job to heart. The owners are personable and wonderful people, they even helped us with a payment plan as we just started a new family and just purchased an old house. They came back anytime we had a question or concern about the broiler. We had a great experience with Cambie and would recommend them anytime.

Jack in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Our water heater decided to konk out at a very inconvenient time. Ed was able to answer our urgent call. He worked diligently at picking up and installing a new gas hot water tank. He was courteous and efficient.

More about Cambie Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Family owned, plumbing and heating service company specializing in hydronic (hot water pipe) heating. We take pride in offering exceptional installation and service for all types of boilers and tankless hot water heaters. We have been dedicated to providing quality service to Vancouver since 1946.