Cambie Plumbing & Heating Ltd

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Vancouver  >  Cambie Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Reviews for Cambie Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Tom from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I had cambie plumbing come into my house to fix a toilet afew months back. It seemed like a simple job but the boy that came to my house looked like he was 15 and ended up running to the "supplyer" two times for parts because the first time he brought the wrong one. He gave me the bill with 3.5 hours on it at $115 per hour! for maybe an apprentice. Now afew months later the same thing is happening and I will have to call someone else but I will never again use cambie plumbing.

jackie from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

The water pipe inside the ceiling was leaking. I phone these guys to come down and fix it. The service was responded very fast. It takes no time for them to diagnoses which section inside the wall was leaking. I am very satisfy their services

Sky from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

I found Cambie Plumbing & Heatingto be very fast, efficient ,knowledgeable ,polite and reasonably priced..I thought they gave me the best service and expertise that I have ever had from a plumbing company. I could not find fault with anything they did. Believe me I am not the easiest person to please and I was thrilled. I highly recommend them, and will use them again in the future.

colt in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

When I had some plumbing problems in my house, my Dad told me to call Cambie. He told me he used them throughout the years of living in BC and that he was never disappointed. Well, so far I can say the same. They did a great job and I will call them again.

cody in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I have used Cambie Plumbing more than a few times and have always been very happy with their work and customer service. They have always been nice to deal with and I am reminded of it every time they are here.

neal omally in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I called these guys to get our heat going again. It was real cold one morning and they got over quick. The problem was taken care of and the heater was pumping again in no time.

paul in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Cambie Plumbing installed a new water heater for us. They were knowledgeable and fast. They took the time to answer our questions and charged a reasonable rate. Overall we were very satisfied with the services provided.

MMB in Vancouver
8 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Our first contact with Cambie Plumbing and Heating was a weekend emergency. Our high efficiency boiler needed fixing (and it was winter!). We called about 10 companies, most of which took a day to respond, couldn't come out that day, etc. Cambie came out within a couple of hours (yes, they charged a bit extra, but to be expected on a weekend), were really nice and professional, and got the job done right without making a huge mess. Since then, we've used them for our yearly maintenance of the boiler, and other things that come up. They do a lot of work in our neighbourhood, and are one of the few "big" companies that work with residential buildings (many of the others only do commercial). They did, once, try to change an appointment for maintenance at the last minute, due to a big project coming up, but when I said no (as I'd already taken the day off work to be at home),they still came as scheduled.

More about Cambie Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Family owned, plumbing and heating service company specializing in hydronic (hot water pipe) heating. We take pride in offering exceptional installation and service for all types of boilers and tankless hot water heaters. We have been dedicated to providing quality service to Vancouver since 1946.