Cambie Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Peter Mok from Vancouver
Peter Mok from Vancouver
9 reviews Vancouver, BC

Clogged sink

I hired this company a few years ago and remember that their service was pretty good. The plumber was dedicated and hard-working. Additionally, he was friendly and was prompt. I have no trouble recommending this company to others as their quotes are reasonable too.

Sue Curtis from Vancouver
Sue Curtis from Vancouver

Fix leaking pipe

I called some plumbers to fix a leaking pipe and Cambie Plumbing was able to come that day. When I asked about their rates ($115/hr), they DIDN’T tell me that they charge that same rate for travel (I live in Vancouver and it takes ~ 20-30 min to get to my house from Cambie Plumbing). I thought that was misleading since in effect, they charge $115 even before they get to the door. I’ve since learned that they are the only plumber I found that charges their full hourly rate for travel. Cambie Plumbing split a 1.25 hr job into two trips, thereby charging me twice for travel. When I phoned to complain that I felt that I had been overcharged I was told that they can’t be expected to have the required supplies with them in the truck. Eventually they reversed the second travel charge. Then I found that they hadn’t hooked up the water to the refridgerator (for ice making). When I called to request that they come back to do that, but not charge me I got a snarky answer. They agreed to come back and a date and time was set. They never showed up for that appointment, and never called. I since learned that the handle for the valve on the pipe to the fridge was broken. I can’t say that they broke it, just that it was fine before they worked on it. So, I paid $485.00 (only $88 was materials) for fixing a pipe and permanently shutting off the water to my fridge. I would never use Cambie Plumbing again.

Tom from Vancouver
Tom from Vancouver

Toilet repair

I had cambie plumbing come into my house to fix a toilet afew months back. It seemed like a simple job but the boy that came to my house looked like he was 15 and ended up running to the "supplyer" two times for parts because the first time he brought the wrong one. He gave me the bill with 3.5 hours on it at $115 per hour! for maybe an apprentice. Now afew months later the same thing is happening and I will have to call someone else but I will never again use cambie plumbing.

jackie from Vancouver
jackie from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

water pipe was leaking

The water pipe inside the ceiling was leaking. I phone these guys to come down and fix it. The service was responded very fast. It takes no time for them to diagnoses which section inside the wall was leaking. I am very satisfy their services

Sky from Vancouver
Sky from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

bathroom plumbing

I found Cambie Plumbing & Heatingto be very fast, efficient ,knowledgeable ,polite and reasonably priced..I thought they gave me the best service and expertise that I have ever had from a plumbing company. I could not find fault with anything they did. Believe me I am not the easiest person to please and I was thrilled. I highly recommend them, and will use them again in the future.

colt in Vancouver
colt in Vancouver

plumbing repair

When I had some plumbing problems in my house, my Dad told me to call Cambie. He told me he used them throughout the years of living in BC and that he was never disappointed. Well, so far I can say the same. They did a great job and I will call them again.

cody in Vancouver
cody in Vancouver

great as always

I have used Cambie Plumbing more than a few times and have always been very happy with their work and customer service. They have always been nice to deal with and I am reminded of it every time they are here.

neal omally in Vancouver
neal omally in Vancouver

heater fixer

I called these guys to get our heat going again. It was real cold one morning and they got over quick. The problem was taken care of and the heater was pumping again in no time.

More about Cambie Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Family owned, plumbing and heating service company specializing in hydronic (hot water pipe) heating. We take pride in offering exceptional installation and service for all types of boilers and tankless hot water heaters. We have been dedicated to providing quality service to Vancouver since 1946.

Services:
Hot Water Tanks and Boiler repair and service.
Renovation services.
Drain cleaning and replacement.
Water Services.
Diagnostics and service of any plumbing issue.