Cambie Plumbing & Heating Ltd

3905 Fraser St Vancouver BC V5V 4E5
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Vancouver  >  Cambie Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Reviews for Cambie Plumbing & Heating Ltd

1 review Vancouver, BC

I had bought a new gas stove. The old stove was to be taken away at the same time the new one was going to be delivered, so I needed someone to come to disconnect the old stove, then return to connect the new stove.

I called Cambie Plumbing and they said they did this kind of job quite often, and that they had people properly certified to do the work.

The gas fitter came at the scheduled time to disconnect the old stove, then returned later that day to connect the new stove. He was very professional, had all the proper equipment including a gas detector, and did a great job. Total cost was $125 plus cost of parts.

I would recommend Cambie Plumbing if you are looking for someone to properly connect your gas stove. A lot of appliance installation/repair places will not (or should not) do this kind of work because they are not properly certified.

Thank you and you are correct, certification and proper qualification for any type of gas work us a must. Glad we could provide the service!

Edwin in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Paul diagnosed our intractable problem in seconds, provided a clear explanation, made the repair, and was out of our hair in a matter of minutes. Unbelievably great. I'd recommend these guys to anyone. Don't hesitate. These guys are great. You won't be disappointed. Also very pleasant to deal with and very responsive.

Thank you for the great review Edwin. Definitely agree on Paul's performance. I will pass this along!

Neveragain in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

In the count down to a busy and houseguest rich Christmas week, my hot water heater was on its very last legs. After one supplier balked at the tricky installation of a new heater in our hard to access crawl space, siting the need for (and a two week delay) a crew of carpenters to dismantle and then rebuild the narrow staircase, the guys from Cambie came in and did all the work necessary, and installed our new hot water heater in a matter of hours. Really saved the day for us. Very efficient, fairly priced and polite. I will use Cambie for all my plumbing, heating needs from now on for sure. Loved their service!

Thank you so much for the great review! Happy that our technicians were able to complete the job in a much easier and more efficient manner! A pleasure to "save the day!"

Mark in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I've had occasion to need a plumber twice recently for separate issues at my home. Cambie has come to the rescue!
Dan on the dispatch end asks the right questions and knows what to prep the technician for, and Paul gives exemplary service, not only repairing the current problem but offering advice on any other questions regarding upcoming projects, in my case replacing my hot water tank down the road.
It was nice having Paul attend the calls both times, kind of like my own personal plumber, and he gets an idea of the layout around here.
The service is prompt and the price is reasonable, just what you would expect from their website.
Thanks guys, I'll be using your services in the future.
Mark in Kitsilano...

Thank you Mark. Always a pleasure and we look forward to servicing your needs in the future.

1 review Vancouver, BC

Cambie is the best plumber in town! Whether it's an emergency or a maintenance issue, they always make things better. Their staff is highly skilled, professional and friendly. They show up on time and get the job done, no matter how complicated it may be. I've used Cambie Plumbing for years and never hesitate to recommend them to my friends.

Thank you, always a pleasure especially with long time customers such as yourself!

1 review , ON

cambie plumbing was great with us.
we suspected the machine gun sound in our strata building walls was the plumbing in our walls, even though previous plumbers were sure it was not.
before cutting more holes in our walls we contacted cambie plumbing and asked them to do a preliminary investigation - an unusual request as we were not sure at all what was going on.
cambie plumbing listened carefully to our observations and sent an excellent fellow to tour and review our building from the sprinkler room to all the affected units.
punctual, polite, and serious, he took in all the info and made a preliminary diagnosis that he followed up with more research and determined that our pressure regulating valve was shot and was most likely the cause of all our trouble.
we went ahead with the work order and the work was done quickly and efficiently with excellent communication from start to finish.
we now have nice quiet walls and normalized water pressure throughout the building.
in the one hour initial visit, cambie plumbing did what all the previous plumbers could not do - diagnose our troubles correctly.
we are very happy with the whole process and will certainly use them again and i would confidently recommend them.
from reception to technician the whole process with cambie plumbing was pleasant, professional and super efficient.

Thank you so much! We look forward to continued service for you when needed.

JT in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Had a plumber from Cambie Plumbing come to fix 2 leaky toilets. Was quoted about $200, pretty bang on. Fellow was courteous and efficient. Completed in 1 hr of labour plus parts for both toilet = $200. Solved the problem in both. Pretty happy overall. Would recommend.

Thank you for your review and happy we got the problems fixed for the price you were quoted.

1 review Vancouver, BC

When i called to make an appt I was given a window of time to expect the plumber - he arrived v. close to stated time window. He was extremely knowledgeable, polite, efficient. His manner gave me confidence in the solution. He was willing to stand behind the solution. Couldn't be happier with the service.

Thank you for a great review. Will pass on the kudos to the technician. We look forward to being of service in the future.

SAMIM in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

We called on short notice to install a new exterior water line and various interior repairs. Plumber was on-site within hours, punctual, polite and clean. Job was done promptly and very well. We highly recommend this company and will use them again and again.

Thank you for the great recommendation. Always glad we can help out on short notice and we appreciate great customers like you!

Ward family in
2 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Relocating our clothes washer into a small storage area was a challenge and I could not be happier with service. Work was done quickly and efficiently, and a few extras were thrown in as we prepare for the basement renovation. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for the great review. Our Technicians pride themselves on a challenge such as this and happy we could do the job efficiently and in good time. We look forward to serving your plumbing needs in the future.

More about Cambie Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Family owned, plumbing and heating service company specializing in hydronic (hot water pipe) heating. We take pride in offering exceptional installation and service for all types of boilers and tankless hot water heaters. We have been dedicated to providing quality service to Vancouver since 1946.