Cambie Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Plumbing
3905 Fraser St Vancouver BC V5V 4E5
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Vancouver  >  Cambie Plumbing & Heating Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Cambie Plumbing & Heating Ltd

This is the second time that we have used Cambie Plumbing. On this occasion, the job was a bit complicated, removing and capping a pipe. I was sure that it would take a long time and that the workmen would have to come back a second time. Very happily, he had everything needed in his truck and the job was done quickly and efficiently.

I would not hesitate to recommend Cambie Plumbing. They are very professional and skilled.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review! We pride ourselves on getting the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible. Always great to hear from a repeat customer too!

DJSDKY in
1 review Vancouver, BC

Just purchased a condo and needed a few plumbing improvements. Cambie came out to quote, were punctual and professional, provided the quote, and won the bid.
While there to do the original work, we asked about the Hot Water tank. They advised that it was 10 years old and that was "pushing it". Came back to replace the water heater in a couple of days - quick, punctual, efficient. Great guys!

Job Price

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you. Wishing you all the best in your new condo!

2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Excellent service from the gentleman that answered the phone in the morning. He advised a time the installers would be arriving, they arrived on time and were very personable, Dominick and Ricky. They knew exactly what they were doing and vacuumed up any debris.

I would highly recommend doing business with this company!

Job Price

Thank you Debbie. Glad to help with your stove an dishwasher install!

Ken in
1 review Vancouver, BC

Very good experience. Sally was a pleasant receptionist who understood my issue and booked the appointment at a time convenient to me. Paul showed up right on time and was courteous and competent. After a quick diagnosis he made a reasonable recommendation on the first parts to replace. As the first stage did not fix the problem he moved onto the second recommendation which was also reasonable. The second part replacement got the system going and I thought we were done but had to call Paul back to tweak something; and he came back promptly for the fix. 2 days later Dan called to work out the extra charge and all is good. I recommend Cambie Plumbing & Heating.

Job Price

Thank you Ken. I am glad we were able to work it out and get the issue repaired promptly and competently. we look forward to servicing your needs and thank you for recommending CP&H.

Happy_Client in
1 review Vancouver, BC

Really appreciated how promptly CP&H responded to my concern for leak in attached garage possibly leaking into basement. We were concerned we'd have to dig underground to fix! Dominick quickly diagnosed and repaired outside galvanized metal pipe which had corroded over time. Dominick was easy to work with, smart and efficient. Sally was also great - excellent customer care! I am a property manager and CP&H will be my go-to plumbing co now!

Job Price

Thank you for the great review! Happy that Dominick was able to diagnose the issue quickly and put your mind at ease! We look foward to helping out with our services again!

1 review Vancouver, BC

Had CP&H come in to repair a leaking water line to my water filter in my kitchen. This was a concern as I am in a high rise condo so making sure nothing is dripping is a priority. The plumber was thorough and reconnected the lines and replaced parts to ensure there were no further leaks.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review. Ensuring no leaks is certainly a priority and happy we could help!

Happy Customer in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Came, installed a new garberator, left after charging me less than the ballpark estimate I ok'ed over the phone. Totally happy, would recommend to anyone. Also, they phoned before showing up to verify the time, which was great.

Job Price

Thank you. Always glad to help with quality work and a fair price!

Western Front in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Prompt, professional service. Reasonable rates and the work is top notch. Super courteous crew and great communicators.
Every time we use them, it's a painless experience.
Have had past experiences with other outfits in the city with less than stellar results, but Cambie always delivers.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review. We look forward to further service when required and of course - a painless experience for you!

Margie in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Always cheerful, prompt to respond, quick to get it done, very competent and tidy, no problems or complaint at all. Respectful of being in our home. :-) Love the Cambie plumbers and their reception team!

Job Price

Thank you Margie! It is always a pleasure and we look forward to serving your plumbing needs!

Vancouver Veterinary Hospital in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

All of the staff at the Vancouver Veterinary Hospital have only the best to say when it comes to the fast, courteous and professional service we always get when we use Cambie Plumbing. These guys really know what they're doing and and very reasonable!

Job Price

Thank you. Glad we could help when needed!

More about Cambie Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Family owned, plumbing and heating service company specializing in hydronic (hot water pipe) heating. We take pride in offering exceptional installation and service for all types of boilers and tankless hot water heaters. We have been dedicated to providing quality service to Vancouver since 1946.