Cambie Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Reviews for Cambie Plumbing & Heating Ltd

SAMIM in Vancouver
SAMIM in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

New exterior water line & hose bib

We called on short notice to install a new exterior water line and various interior repairs. Plumber was on-site within hours, punctual, polite and clean. Job was done promptly and very well. We highly recommend this company and will use them again and again.

Thank you for the great recommendation. Always glad we can help out on short notice and we appreciate great customers like you!

Ward family in
Ward family in
2 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Relocate Washer

Relocating our clothes washer into a small storage area was a challenge and I could not be happier with service. Work was done quickly and efficiently, and a few extras were thrown in as we prepare for the basement renovation. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for the great review. Our Technicians pride themselves on a challenge such as this and happy we could do the job efficiently and in good time. We look forward to serving your plumbing needs in the future.

service

Sink got clogged because of garburator - Paul showed up EXACTLY at the time quoted. Was very congenial, quick and efficient. Fixed the problem quickly and explained why it happened to me.

Thank you for the review! Always a pleasure to get the job done well and explain to our customer what the issues were!

M Campbell in Vancouver
M Campbell in Vancouver

Condo renovation

Major condominium renovation. New bathroom and kitchen. All new plumbing and fixtures. Both plumbers, Dominick and Ricky were very professional, hard working and on time. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for the great review. Cambie Plumbing staff always enjoy working with you and ensuring a first rate job done!

Plumbing

This is the second time that we have used Cambie Plumbing. On this occasion, the job was a bit complicated, removing and capping a pipe. I was sure that it would take a long time and that the workmen would have to come back a second time. Very happily, he had everything needed in his truck and the job was done quickly and efficiently.

I would not hesitate to recommend Cambie Plumbing. They are very professional and skilled.

Thank you for the great review! We pride ourselves on getting the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible. Always great to hear from a repeat customer too!

DJSDKY in
DJSDKY in

Plumbing Improvement

Just purchased a condo and needed a few plumbing improvements. Cambie came out to quote, were punctual and professional, provided the quote, and won the bid.
While there to do the original work, we asked about the Hot Water tank. They advised that it was 10 years old and that was "pushing it". Came back to replace the water heater in a couple of days - quick, punctual, efficient. Great guys!

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you. Wishing you all the best in your new condo!

1 review Vancouver, BC

Gas stove and dishwasher install

Excellent service from the gentleman that answered the phone in the morning. He advised a time the installers would be arriving, they arrived on time and were very personable, Dominick and Ricky. They knew exactly what they were doing and vacuumed up any debris.

I would highly recommend doing business with this company!

Thank you Debbie. Glad to help with your stove an dishwasher install!

Ken in
Ken in

Good Job on Radiant Heat Boiler Repair

Very good experience. Sally was a pleasant receptionist who understood my issue and booked the appointment at a time convenient to me. Paul showed up right on time and was courteous and competent. After a quick diagnosis he made a reasonable recommendation on the first parts to replace. As the first stage did not fix the problem he moved onto the second recommendation which was also reasonable. The second part replacement got the system going and I thought we were done but had to call Paul back to tweak something; and he came back promptly for the fix. 2 days later Dan called to work out the extra charge and all is good. I recommend Cambie Plumbing & Heating.

Thank you Ken. I am glad we were able to work it out and get the issue repaired promptly and competently. we look forward to servicing your needs and thank you for recommending CP&H.

Happy_Client in
Happy_Client in
1 review Vancouver, BC

Diagnose and repair of leak

Really appreciated how promptly CP&H responded to my concern for leak in attached garage possibly leaking into basement. We were concerned we'd have to dig underground to fix! Dominick quickly diagnosed and repaired outside galvanized metal pipe which had corroded over time. Dominick was easy to work with, smart and efficient. Sally was also great - excellent customer care! I am a property manager and CP&H will be my go-to plumbing co now!

Thank you for the great review! Happy that Dominick was able to diagnose the issue quickly and put your mind at ease! We look foward to helping out with our services again!

1 review Vancouver, BC

Repair leaking water filter line in kitchen

Had CP&H come in to repair a leaking water line to my water filter in my kitchen. This was a concern as I am in a high rise condo so making sure nothing is dripping is a priority. The plumber was thorough and reconnected the lines and replaced parts to ensure there were no further leaks.

Thank you for the great review. Ensuring no leaks is certainly a priority and happy we could help!

More about Cambie Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Family owned, plumbing and heating service company specializing in hydronic (hot water pipe) heating. We take pride in offering exceptional installation and service for all types of boilers and tankless hot water heaters. We have been dedicated to providing quality service to Vancouver since 1946.

Services:
Hot Water Tanks and Boiler repair and service.
Renovation services.
Drain cleaning and replacement.
Water Services.
Diagnostics and service of any plumbing issue.