Cambie Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Plumbing
3905 Fraser St Vancouver BC V5V 4E5
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Vancouver  >  Cambie Plumbing & Heating Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Cambie Plumbing & Heating Ltd

1 review Vancouver, BC

Had CP&H come in to repair a leaking water line to my water filter in my kitchen. This was a concern as I am in a high rise condo so making sure nothing is dripping is a priority. The plumber was thorough and reconnected the lines and replaced parts to ensure there were no further leaks.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review. Ensuring no leaks is certainly a priority and happy we could help!

Happy Customer in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Came, installed a new garberator, left after charging me less than the ballpark estimate I ok'ed over the phone. Totally happy, would recommend to anyone. Also, they phoned before showing up to verify the time, which was great.

Job Price

Thank you. Always glad to help with quality work and a fair price!

Western Front in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Prompt, professional service. Reasonable rates and the work is top notch. Super courteous crew and great communicators.
Every time we use them, it's a painless experience.
Have had past experiences with other outfits in the city with less than stellar results, but Cambie always delivers.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review. We look forward to further service when required and of course - a painless experience for you!

Margie in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Always cheerful, prompt to respond, quick to get it done, very competent and tidy, no problems or complaint at all. Respectful of being in our home. :-) Love the Cambie plumbers and their reception team!

Job Price

Thank you Margie! It is always a pleasure and we look forward to serving your plumbing needs!

Vancouver Veterinary Hospital in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

All of the staff at the Vancouver Veterinary Hospital have only the best to say when it comes to the fast, courteous and professional service we always get when we use Cambie Plumbing. These guys really know what they're doing and and very reasonable!

Job Price

Thank you. Glad we could help when needed!

VanSpecial in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

It was December 23rd, the Friday before Christmas, and my wife woke me up with this: "Honey, there's no hot water".

I wandered down to look at the hot water heater, and saw a puddle forming on the floor. A quick call to Cambie, and they agreed to get it done same day.

They were over right away, were professional, friendly and my wife felt totally comfortable around them. We had a new hot water heater by noon, and Christmas was saved.

Highly recommended.

Job Price

Thank you, so glad we could help at a time when you really needed it!

Joseph. Ferguson in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Dominick. Was very professional. Working in a very confined space he troubleshot our entire fireplace systems until he found and fixed the problem and got our fireplace working again... he also Vacuumed inside the fireplace and washed and cleaned the entire Fireplace unit... also he is very polite and friendly.... will definitely use Cambie Plumbing & Heating Again

Job Price

Thank you Joseph for the great review. I will definitely pass this on to Dominick!

KML in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

I am grateful to Dan for getting someone out to fix the gas leak on the input line to our cooker as quickly as he did. Phoned at about 1pm, came out by 4:30pm. All fixed by 5:30. Alleviated a lot of stress.
I also wanted to mention that Dan dealt with some follow up queries and feedback very professionally and I was impressed with the customer service he gave me.
I called a lot of gas fitters for quotes and Cambie's rates were very competitive, and based on the result I would say they are very good value. I am keeping them in my contacts for next time.

Job Price

Thank you and I am glad we were able to help out quickly and that your questions were all answered timely. We strive for excellent customer service and look forward to continuing that for you!

Tom Bailey in Sechelt
1 review D'Arcy, BC

Outstanding service from Cambie Plumbing. Easy booking appointment. On time. Exact charge per quote. Friendly, hardworking, professional installer. Product superb. Best plumbing company I'vefound! I would highly recommend this company to anyone else needing a plumbing and heating service company!

Job Price

Thanks so much Tom. Pleasure working for you!

ForceFour in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Highly recommend Cambie Plumbing, they were fast to respond, eager to help and of course polite. They showed up early and got the job done! Very impressed by their service.

Job Price

Thank you. It was a pleasure to help out in an urgent situation. Cambie Plumbing is here for you!

More about Cambie Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Family owned, plumbing and heating service company specializing in hydronic (hot water pipe) heating. We take pride in offering exceptional installation and service for all types of boilers and tankless hot water heaters. We have been dedicated to providing quality service to Vancouver since 1946.