Cam Moulding & Plastering Ltd

905 880 2841
405 Queen St S #75009
Bolton
L7E2B5

I had the CamMoulding team come to perform my exterior stucco job. I had the front of my home stuccoed. The knowledge and description of product during the consultation was great. I was presented with 2 options (less expensive and more expensive) and explained the pros and cons of both. I was also provided with a 1 year warranty. The work was done on time and schedule. The only comment I do have is that when they were scraping the styrofoam, they could have protected the work area better to avoid the mess that ended up blowing on my street. Although they did clean it up to the best of their ability, it was met with opposition from some of the neighbours. All together, a great job and price and would reccommend.

More about Cam Moulding & Plastering Ltd

With over 25yrs experience as Stucco Contractors, we have installed Exterior Stucco, Mouldings and Stone all over the GTA and Surrounding Areas. We take great pride in our attention to detail and service. Give us a call for a Free No Obligation quote.
Looking for Stucco pros in Caledon?