Caledon Tile & Bath Centre

Reviews for Caledon Tile & Bath Centre

Marc in Brampton
Marc in Brampton

Bathroom Renovations

Colin and his team did an amazing job with our two Bathroom Renovations. When you hire the Caledon Tile team, you can rest assured you are getting true professionals that are very knowledgeable in their trade and know how to do the job right. Thanks Colin, Sergio and Rob for all your hard work.

Stephanie Ewing in Georgetown
Stephanie Ewing in Georgetown

Floor tile

Two year ago I used Caledon Tile to do my bathrooms. I was so happy with their work, I hired them again to do my kitchen and hallway floors. The sales representatives in the show room are extremely patient and helpful and Colin (owner) is a consummate professional. Ken and Alex (installers) are excellent. The attention to detail and quality of work is outstanding. Thank you to everyone, I'm very pleased.
Stephanie Ewing

Lynn from Brampton from Brampton
Lynn from Brampton from Brampton

Kitchen Renovation

Had a granite counter top, backsplash, sink and tap installed. Colin worked very hard to understand my needs as I was very particular about what I wanted. Service was excellent and the installation went smooth. Only one little blip in installation and the issue at hand was resolved in hours. The trades people were true artists in their area of expertise! Would highly recommend!

P &B from Brampton
P &B from Brampton

Basement kitchen

Their store is amazing for selection of materials and staff are very knowledgable, especially Sharon. When it came to the kitchen cabinets they failed. Two of the cabinets had the incorrect measurements which they acknowledged and we worked around it but with an idea I had to suggest and they were not willing to remedy an error with a simple modification. I could have sent back the cabinets but instead of waiting longer, I tried to work around it. And this brings me to why I would never recommend them. If something had to be adjusted, their installers were basically lazy and not willing to offer suggestions to remedy the errors. We had ordered cabinets to sit against a 45 degree wall. When they came, they almost were ready to not install them because they said it was too much work and didn't know if it would work? After their heeing and hawing, they installed it as ordered. Doors put on the wrong side, wrong kickplates, didn't cut out the opening for the sink, and generally the fine detail work was lacking. I ended up correcting these items myself. We also had a bathroom vanity made by Caledon but not to install. I installed the vanity. I asked if they could install the countertop (which came the same day as the kitchen countertop ) which we ordered from Caledon and would pay for the install. Their answer, "You're not the only job we have today". This statement alone is their legacy.

Susan & Mark Androlia from Brampton
Susan & Mark Androlia from Brampton

2 Bathrooms

After 2 bathroom renovations, I highly recommend CT. Thanks to Colin for his detailed quote & Sharron's patience in helping us with our choices, plus the skilled tradesmen who showed up when they said they would & on time too. 10+!!

Pat, Brampton
Pat, Brampton

Renovate 2 bathrooms

Caledon Tile helped us complete our 2 bathroom renos. TThey looked after all the plumbing and electrical jobs and we finished the rest.

Their crew was excellent, always on time, issues were addressed with promptly and to our satisfaction. Price was exactly what was agreed to and job finished and started on time!

End product was exactly what we wanted.

cher  in Brampton
cher in Brampton

replced kitchen tiles and counter

Caledon Tile were very helpful when it came to this project. Colin ewa extremely helpful and very patient working through the selection of tiles with us. He was on site every day and checked to make sure the workers were there every day on time. He was fussier than we were and did an amazing job. Whole store is really helpful and make lots of time to work with you. A little more expensive but its worth it. Always on price - meet their quotes.

Jackie - Heartlake
Jackie - Heartlake

Kitchen Backsplash

I was very happy with the customer service from Caledon Tile. The owner and supervisor came out throughout the day to check on the work and although an area needed touching up, it was done quickly and without hassle. A pleasure to work with!

Sue from Brampton
Sue from Brampton

Reinstalled Bathroom floor & walltiles

After using a fly by night installer that was recommend to us to tile floor and walls. It was a disaster. I called Caledon Tile, they came within 24 hours with an estimate and 2 days later their staff (tile setter) arrived and did a great job it took him 2 days to fix the mess. Caledon Til did consultation for $50.00. I should have used them the first time.

Lisa from Brampton
Lisa from Brampton

Kitchen backsplash

When I was removating my kitchen, I went to Caledon Kitchen & Bath for colour ideas that matched my countertop. They were able to suggest colours to match my countertop & cupboards and then suggested a paint colour. Now my kitchen looks new and modern!