HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Vaughan  >  Bugs R Us - Termite & Pest Control Experts

Reviews for Bugs R Us - Termite & Pest Control Experts

Excellent Service

I called Michael first thing this morning and he was able to come by at 1:00 p.m. today. He was very thorough and gave some excellent recommendations for other work that needed to be done on our home to help with water leakage as well as looking after an issue with carpenter ants. He is very pleasant and guarantees his work. If we see any further problems in the future we are to call him, however, I feel confident that the issue has been resolved. I am very grateful for the Home Stars reviews which is what directed me to Michael.

I guarantee you will not have to deal with carpenter ants for the remainder of this season.

Zoe in Toronto
Zoe in Toronto

Termite inspection

Michael is such a great person to deal with. He's very professional and honest. Truly a great company to support. I will only ever call Bugs R Us for any future problems and will refer to everyone I know. I wish them continued success!

terminte treatment

Had our house sprayed 3 years ago with a product that was 'the best in the market' would prevent termites for at least 10 years, well here we are 3 years later and termites in the exact same spot - called a reputable company in bus for 40 years - turns out Bugs R Us did half the job at half the strength of maximum allowed treatment. We did the stake in the yard thing, would check them, find termites, call Michael and instead of coming out and treating the area again, would want US to do more work to try and attract even more termites before he would spray - nice guy but the work not so impressed with

PLAVU-Toronto
PLAVU-Toronto

Termite inspection

I called Michael From Bugs r Us for a free termite inspection. Michael is very professional and honest. He is very easy to talk to. He did a thorough inspection. He was patient, answered all my questions, and explained in detail all steps and procedures needed to treat the infestation. The service charge is very competitive. For his professionalism and enthusiastism, I highly recommend Bugs r Us to anyone looking for termite treatment.
Best regards and thanks again Micheal.
PLAVU

Mike in Scarborough
Mike in Scarborough

Pest Control

We called Michael on Sept. 28, 2015 to resolve a mice problem. When we paid he wrote "One Year Guarantee" on the invoice.
He did visit twice and thought he had found and closed up
the entry point. Also, during the next 4 months, he answered my
3 e-mails with advice on next steps as we still had mice. Those
next steps were generally about where to place poison and traps.
etc. We followed his advice throughout. Up to this point we were
pleased with his work even though the problem was not yet
resolved. Approx. late Feb. 2016, I e-mailed Michael again saying that the problem persists and perhaps there is an entry point
that he did not find. He didn't reply. During the next few weeks
I e-mailed twice more and left two phone messages. Never heard from him again. To my knowledge he is still in business. He just chose to walk away. Don't get me wrong! We don't feel abused.
He did give a considerable amount of attention considering that
we paid only $200. However, he gave a one-year guarantee. We
didn't ask for it. We feel insulted. Not that he didn't solve the problem but that in the end he chose to ignore us and walk away.
All he had to do was say he did the best he could. That would have been acceptable. Michael gave it a good try but showed very poor judgement in the method he chose to end the relationship. Most
people are reasonable. You don't have to insult them by hiding
from them.

The email address you tried to contact me had technical problems so I didn't receive them.
If you wanted to contact me you could have called during working hours.
Given enough time and effort every problem can be resolved in this case the home owner lost faith in my ability to correct his mouse problem.
I'm sorry it had to come to this but if you are not satisfied Bugs R Us will refund your money.
Expect a check in the mail.

Termite & Pest Control

I hired Mike and Bugs R Us for my termites and it could not have been a better experience! They did a great job, and really went above and beyond the scope of work. Mike is a lovely man, very professional, on time, great communication and very easy to work with. I highly recommend him and his company and would hire him again in a heartbeat. They are caring and their customer support is exceptional. Thank you

Terry Lalas from Toronto
Terry Lalas from Toronto

Termite service

After having a horrendous experience with a larger, big name termite company, I called Bugs R Us. To begin with, they answer the phone, and their customer service is exceptional. Loved how a free estimate can be had quickly. Mike arrived at my home at the agreed upon time, and did a very thorough inspection, and answered all my questions. He explained the options available to me, the price, and was personal and professional the whole time.
The technician that performed the actual termite service, was great. He took his time treating all noted areas on the report, and then did a second recheck on the exterior of my house to make sure that nothing was missed. I give Bugs R Us 10 big stars for doing what they promised, and doing it well.

Tim Granger from Toronto
Tim Granger from Toronto

Ant infestation removal

Michael at Bugs R Us was SUPER easy to deal with. We were had an issue with carpenter ant infestation and termites. Michael just simple knows what he’s doing and a definite bonus that it’s all eco-friendly for our pets and kids playing around the yard. The ant infestation was completely resolved the first time. Thanks Bugs R Us - great job!

The carpenter ants were nesting in an obvious moisture problem area but the termite solution required a strait forward treameat using Altriset.

Casey Jones from Toronto
Casey Jones from Toronto

Service

Extremely pleased with the work performed by Bugs R Us. The previous company that we had used for 10 years had inspected our house and said that we needed to fumigate the residence. I called Bugs R Us because they use eco-friendly chemicals rather than fumigation. Mike came out two days after I contacted Bugs R Us for an estimate. He was on time and very knowledgeable about the work that needed to be performed. I went over the estimate with him and the cost for full treatment and repair was CHEAPER than provided my original company with a 1 year guarantee!
The entire process took about two days as there was significant damage in about four locations. Michael’s crew was outstanding. They cleaned up each day and left the area cleaner than when they arrived. I was concerned about the extent of the work that needed to be done and whether it would turn out satisfactory. As it turned out, I didn't need to worry. The work far exceeded my expectations. Thanks Michael!

Service

I had exceptional experience with Bugs R Us!
Timeliness - They were scheduled to come between 8-9am and they arrived right at 8am.
Customer service - Very easy to schedule and friendly on the phone.
Inspection - Mike was great. He was thorough and explained all the areas and the treatment approach.
Mike and his team do a wonderful job. From inspection through treatment, everyone had been great to work with. We highly recommend using them for a quality termite and pest control service.

The solution for this termite infestation was using Altriset and proper application throughout the entire property.
Using bait stations around the perimeter of the property will alert the homeowner to call me to exterminate another colony.

More about Bugs R Us - Termite & Pest Control Experts

1 Year Guarantee on Termite Treatments! Termite, Insect, Rodent and Wildlife Control Services. We eliminate your pest problems and protect against their return. Have insect, rodents or wildlife invaded your home, garage or other structures on your property? If so, they can be more than just annoying, they can be ...