North Star Pest Control

Reviews for North Star Pest Control

Garry from Brampton
Garry from Brampton

Bird Nest Removal

Wow, really first class service.
Had a birds nest far down into an extraction vent. North Star came out within 24 hours of calling and did a really superb job.
Not only removing the very hard to reach nest but in creating and installing a protective metal mesh to prevent this happening again.
They were incredibly polite and helpful and very careful around my property.
Delighted with the exceptional service, would highly recommend them for pest/animal control services.

Thank you so much for giving us feedback on our services, we appreciate your review and love hearing back from you. We are so glad we could be of help with your bird issue. For any future pest issues, we are just one call away. Thank you for choosing our team.

HOWARD
HOWARD

Excellent work and top quality service!

A family of raccoons ripped off some soffit and took up residence in our attic on the first floor. It was horrific. Shakeel rushed out and installed two one-way doors and within 48 hours the family had evacuated. He then returned, repaired the soffit, remove the doors and raccoon proof parts of the roof. What a pleasure to work with this outstanding organization. Response time is superb, quality of work is outstanding. Did I mention we also had an infestation of yellow jackets which were promptly dealt with in a fast and efficient manner. I highly recommend this company and have used them twice over. Once in my main residence previously and once in a rental property we are nearby. Super nice and always positive and upbeat.

Loren
Loren

Wasps Be Gone

Shakeel is my bug guy. We had an issue with wasps last year and he took care of it, and they came back this year (in a different area), so I called Shakeel and he responded quickly and got the job done.
As he says, hopefully I won't have to see him again (the wasps don't come back), but if they do, will definitely be reaching out to him.

Thank you so much for giving us feedback on our services, we appreciate your review and love hearing back from you. We are so glad we could be of help with your wasp issue. For any future pest issues, we are just one call away. Thank you for choosing our team.

Felix
Felix
14 reviews Newmarket, ON

Fast and reliable service

I requested a quote from North Star Pest Control which was responded to immediately. Shakeel accommodated my request for a same-day service. I was very pleased with the high level of professionalism and effectiveness as well as the amount of information and reassurance that my rodents problem will be dealt with in a very short time. Also, the company offers a 6-month warranty on their service. I strongly recommend the services of this company, the ones of Shakeel in particular to anyone who needs a similar pest removal service.

Thank you so much for giving us feedback on our services, we appreciate your review and love hearing back from you. We are so glad we could be of help with your mice issue. For any future pest issues, we are just one call away. Thank you for choosing our team.

Michelle
Michelle

Squirrels removal

Shakeel is amazing in helping us to remove the squirrels squatting in our attic in a manner that is both efficient and humane. I was very impressed about his helpfulness and experience. I will not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who has pest issues.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Skunk Removal

The team at North Star are friendly, professional, efficient and responsive. Despite their busy schedule the day I called with a skunk removal issue, they carved out time and the father-son combo came and to care of business in a humane and timely manner. Great work guys!

Squirrel remover

They removed the squirrels from our roof succesfully no hassle. Great service. We never had them back again. I definitely recommend this service and company for anyone. You will be happy.

Thank you so much for giving us feedback on our services. We are so glad we could be of help with your squirrel issue. For any future pest issues, we are just one call away. Thank you for choosing our team.

0 reviews Milton, ON

Wild life removal

Amazing and quick service. Very professional and knowledgable able.
Highly recommended him .
Always available on the phone . Since then he’s following up .

I Thank you so much for giving us feedback on our services. We are so glad we could be of help with your pest issue. For any future pest issues, we are just one call away. Thank you for choosing our team.

KC
KC

Highly Recommend!!!!

Had to call on the services of North Star Pest Control as I could hear scratching and running noises in my house. I was not sure if the rodent - squirrel was in the walls, attic etc., but I made the appointment with Shakeel to come out to see me on the Wednesday. However, whatever I thought was irrelevant as the squirrel made its way into my home on the Tuesday. I quickly contacted Shakeel who although was booked tried to make arrangements for someone to come out and help me. I managed to get my neighbor to assist and after about an hour we managed to get the squirrel out. I contacted Shakeel and advised of the situation and we decided to keep the initial appointment. Shakeel arrived on time the next day and did a thorough search of my roof and attic and could not find any holes or how they were entering my home. He even went and looked at the neighbors roof (with their permission) and did notice a potential area where they could be entering on there side and how they could be entering my home but without a full inspection on the neighbors property it was hard tell. Although he was unable to pinpoint the area, we discussed alternatives and I am happy to report no more noises - fingers crossed no more squirrels!!! I would highly recommend anyone contacting North Star Pest control for any pest issues you have. Cheers

Thank you so much for giving us feedback on our services, we appreciate your review and love hearing back from you. We are so glad we could be of help with your pest issue. For any future pest issues, we are just one call away. Thank you for choosing our team. It was a pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews , ON

Wasp Nest Removal

Shaquile was very professional and efficient. Came when he said he would (very important). He explained what he needed to do and what the end result would look like. Definitely - this is your go-to company for the kinds of services they offer. Affordable.

More about North Star Pest Control

Ever since our company was founded, we have provided a full and complete range of pest control services using the most efficient and humane techniques at our disposal. Our team is experienced and qualified in the latest and most humane techniques of pest control including doing the job in safety.

We pride ourselves on giving quick, reliable and well-mannered personalized service.