North Star Pest Control

Brampton ON L7A 2S3

North Star Pest Control

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 5 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 5 times

Reviews for North Star Pest Control

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Wasp nest

We saw a lot of wasp activity around the metal flashing of our second story bay window. Saw the reviews here and emailed them. They responded quickly and was very accommodating. Shakeel arrived on time and even accommodated the neighbour next door who also had a wasp nest problem. Very friendly, professional and worth the money. Shakeel recommended we wait 1-2 weeks before we seal the area. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you so much for giving us feedback on our services, we appreciate your review and love hearing back from you. We are so glad we could be of help with your wasp issue. For any future pest issues, we are just one call away. Thank you for choosing our team.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Rodent Remediation

Several months ago I called about a mice activity in my basement. Shakeel came out immediately to assess the situation, explain our options, and poison bait stations. Within a few weeks we stopped noticing an activity. A couple weeks ago we started seeing activity again, so Shakeel came out to take a look at no cost (honouring his warranty period) and modified the bait stations. While he was in the house we also looked at some recent ants problems we had and provided some initial treatment at no cost. I've found Shakeel to be helpful and quite knowledgeable in all our interactions. Always focused on doing what's right for customer vs. trying to selling unnecessary services.

Thank you so much for giving us feedback on our services, we appreciate your review and love hearing back from you. We are so glad we could be of help with your rodent issue. For any future pest issues, we are just one call away. Thank you for choosing our team.

Wasp removal

We had a wasp nest in the walls of our house. Shakeel arrived on time, explained the process of treating the problem and did his job in an efficient manner. He was a very nice and understanding person. I would definitely use him again.

Thank you so much for giving us feedback on our services. We are so glad we could be of help with your wasp issue. For any future pest issues, we are just one call away. Thank you for choosing our team.

Wasp nest control

Wasp nest in the retaining wall on the driveway. They plugged it up and wasps disappeared entirely in about a week.

Thank you so much for giving us feedback on our services, we appreciate your review and love hearing back from you. We are so glad we could be of help with your wasp nest issue. For any future pest issues, we are just one call away. Thank you for choosing our team.

Wasp nest removal

I had 2 wasp nests in my tree. The service was efficient, fast and reliable. Would highly recommend.

Rodents In Bradford

I originally had found North Star Pest Control after a google search which then led me to HomeStars, after seeing the glowing reviews i decided to hire them back in 2019. Since then I have found the guys at North Star to be honest, trustworthy and reliable. I only call them for all pest control issues. They have for now successfully helped us with rodent, animal and insect issues. Being a realtor we come across pest issues all the time.

North Star Pest Control is a name my team and I continue to trust.

Dont hesitate!
Call them today you wont regret it, my promise.

Thank you so much for giving us feedback on our services, we appreciate your review and love hearing back from you. We are so glad we could be of help with your rodents issue. For any future pest issues, we are just one call away. Thank you for choosing our team.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Bat Problem

I had a bat in my house and was looking for assistance with making sure this would not happen again. North Star Pest Control was able to do an inspection of my entire house to look for any gaps to minimize the possibility of any bats getting in again in the future. The customer service was excellent - very friendly and professional, and he was able to answer all of my questions. Highly recommend!

Thank you so much for giving us feedback on our services. We are so glad we could be of help with your bat issue. For any future pest issues, we are just one call away. Thank you for choosing our team.

Squirrel removal

Amazing service they were very quick and fast and very easy to deal with it

Zoya Choudhry

Thank you so much for giving us feedback on our services. We are so glad we could be of help with your pest issue. For any future pest issues, we are just one call away. Thank you for choosing our team.

Stephen
Stephen
10 reviews Newmarket, ON

Wasp Nest Removal

I had a wasp problem near the roof of my house and contacted Sajjy for his help. He arrived on-time on the scheduled day and was friendly and professional throughout the visit. Most importantly he handled a difficult wasp nest removal near the roof of my house! Huge thanks, I really appreciate your time and help. Highly recommend!

Thank you so much for giving us feedback on our services, we appreciate your review and love hearing back from you. We are so glad we could be of help with your pest issue. For any future pest issues, we are just one call away. Thank you for choosing our team.

Rifet
Rifet
5 reviews Barrie, ON

Wasp Removal

Homestar is greate place where I found North Star Pest Control. I have used them before but this time I was in big trouble again. I had wasp nest inside my garage. I was unable to use my garage for last two days. I called North Star Pest Control and told them the whole situation. They priorotized my request and where here within one hour. They took care of this issue and romoved the wasp nest within half an hour. They are greate people who understand customer concern and resolve them on timely manner. Highly recommend them for pest control services. I have been ysing them for so many years and they never disappoint.

More about North Star Pest Control

Ever since our company was founded, we have provided a full and complete range of pest control services using the most efficient and humane techniques at our disposal. Our team is experienced and qualified in the latest and most humane techniques of pest control including doing the job in safety.

We pride ourselves on giving quick, reliable and well-mannered personalized service.