Appliance Retailers

Betty in Bronte Creek
17 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

Home furnishings/ appliances

L7L 5P5

I went into the Brick last week intending to purchase a Whirlpool top loader HE washer and steam dryer, and some new lighting. I had a hard time finding someone to speak to in the appliances section, and when I did they were extremely unprofessional and unhelpful. They pretty much told me to go to another store when I mentioned the price I had been quoted there.

SO... this put me right off of purchasing my appliances here, however I had already selected a pair of lamps steeply discounted and did continue with that purchase. I would not go back to the Brick for anything I could purchase at another "big box" store- I have had much better experiences elsewhere.

rosie in burlington
rosie in burlington
1 review Lyme, NH

bedroom set

This location decided to sell my paid for set and call me a few weeks before delivery to tell me that it had been discontinued. They had my money for months and did not save a set for me. I had to find odd pieces all over ontario to assemble what I already paid for. TERRIBLE

Mom in Oakville
Mom in Oakville

family room furniture

L7L 5P5

We purchased a leather set through The Brick and were dissatisfied with the quality. We requested to return the set and repurchase something else but instead we went thru countless visits from their "repair" people. In short it took 6 months, numerous lengthy phone calls and removal and replacement of the same furniture 3 times before they finally removed it for good and allowed us credit to repurchase something more accpetable. Yes, you pay for what you get and lose alot in the meantime.

Chelle from Oakville
Chelle from Oakville

9.8/10

Hitachi DVD Camcorder

L7L 5P5

With a young child at home, a camcorder was not an option. I purchased the DVD corder because all you have to do is put the DVD-R in the corder, record and then slip it right into your DVD player. I received a free carry case and blank DVD-R's. I did have a problem however with the price match. I didn't do my homework before this purchase and upon returning home, found the product cheaper at Future shop. I called the brick and visited them for a price match which they guarantee and they did not want to honor it because they gave me a free gift. I don't know what the free gift had to do with price matching so I had to go as far as writing a letter to the manager regarding my disappointment. A few days later, I received a call and an apology from the brick and a refund for the difference.