Brick

Reviews for Brick

Kay in River Springs
Kay in River Springs

washing machine

Arrived at the store 30 minutes prior to closing, was desperate and got the help I needed fast. After waiting already 4 days for a repair man to fix my washer, was told it would need to be replaced. With a family of 5 at home, laundry is a daily occurence. The salesman assured me quick delivery was possible and helped me select the best model to fit my needs. Thank you.

Nicole in Surrey
Nicole in Surrey

television & stereo system

We were looking to purchase a television and setero system for our home. When we arrived at The Brick they were most helpful in helping us select the appropriate tv for our use. They explained to us the difference between, LCD, plasma and, projection LCD. They also explaind the advantages and disadvantages of all the choices. We ended up choising a 50" LCD projection TV and couldn't be happier with the product.

Pepi elmira
Pepi elmira

sofa love seat chair

got a sofa, love seat and a chair from brick 2 months ago, the leather has changed color already, very bad qulaity, rude staff and they damaged my wall during delivary, I should have return them , but I thought the qulaity of leather woiuld be better, and turned ot awfull

Marilynne - Coquitlam
Marilynne - Coquitlam

appliances

Went to upgrade my appliancess for new house. Excellent service. Salesperson Brian, was great! Provided excellent info about products and gave great discount. He even answered a question about my new washer when he wasn't working.