Brice's Quality Furniture

Daniel from East York
Daniel from East York
1 review East York, ON

Furniture

My experience with this brices is by far the worst I have ever had in years I leave them half the purchase price as a deposit at the end of October, they take out the rest on my credit card without warning in December and deliver at the end of january. If this is what you call service I guess I should look up the word in a dictionary. Do not give these people your credit card# they do not conduct there business honerably

Hi Daniel, Brice's Furniture has been honerably in business for over 50 years. I'm sorry you feel differently and I know at the time of your sale, you were explained in detail that when your furniture is ready for delivery, we call you, set your delivery date and process the balance. This all transpired in December when you received delivery however, you purchased a custom built rustic piece of furniture and got exactly what you ordered. At this time, you called our store expressing that the piece was a little "too rustic" for your taste. Trying to satisfy all customers as we take pride in, we took the piece back and made it not quite as rustic and delivered it back to you in January. Now you write a review, not listing the quality of service we gave you and how we went the extra mile to satisfy you. Brice's Quality Furniture does want to state that we do everything in our power to make all our customers happy and with that our products come with a lifetime construction warranty.

Jeremy Li in North york
Jeremy Li in North york
6 reviews North York, ON

Couch set

I bought a set of couches from Brice's. It was a leather couch and delivery was quick. I ordered the couch and it was sent to my house in one week. The delivery was quick and they moves the couches without breaking everything in my house

Jess in Hillcrest
Jess in Hillcrest

wardrobe, coat rack and bench

Brice's Furniture was amazing - they have beautiful materials, operated in a timely and efficient manner and delivered a quality, high end stunning product - in all instances. I would definitely recommend them to EVERYONE I know.

connl
connl
4 reviews King City, ON

new bed

The staff was friendly and very informative without being pushy. They give excellent ideas and willingly spend time with you. They carry quality and hand made furniture at reasonable prices.
I would highly recommend them to all my friends.

Chris from Newmarket-6501
Chris from Newmarket-6501
9.5/10

Purchasing a Bedroom Set and Kitchen Table

I would highly recommend Brice's Furniture to anyone looking to purchase high quality furniture that will last a lifetime! Jessica, our sales associate, was absoultely great, as she didn't rush us, helped us with custom styles and colours and was attentive to all of our questions! The prices may be a little higher than your big box retailers, but these are custom pieces that are well worth it! It takes a while to be built but it is well worth the wait!

Hello Chris,

We thank-you for the reply!! There is nothing more rewarding than receiving a review from a customer who loves their furniture!! It is nice to know that solid wood is still in the todays lifestyle rather than the competing retailers who claim their product is "real wood"

We thank-you again !!

Susie @ Brice's

Lynn from Newmarket-6503
Lynn from Newmarket-6503

custom dining room table

There is nothing out there like the detailing that goes into each piece of furniture. Also the various styles offered to accomidate each and every ones style!

More about Brice's Quality Furniture

Solid Wood Furniture, Custom Kitchens, Home Office and Vanities Hand-crafted by Mennonites. Winner of National Kitchen & Bath Association for "Best Kitchen" 2 years in a row.