Bravehart Building and Design

Design/Project Management
416-390-9494 Toronto ON M3A 2J8
HomeStars  >  Design/Project Management in Toronto  >  Bravehart Building and Design

Reviews for Bravehart Building and Design

Total Renovation of Basement Apartment

Bravehart Building has just finished a total renovation on my basement suite in the Duplex I own. Bill Wallace does high quality work. He removes walls, redesigns space, created a living room, dining area, new kitchen and improved the bathroom. I had many people bidding to rent the space and my new tenants are delighted with the end result. I know I can rely on Bravehart Building and Bill Wallace. I can recommend him with confidence.

Bathroom Renovation

Bravehart has done three bathroom renovations for me, in my rental suites and in my home. I have the utmost confidence in Bill's work, his timeliness and his ability to do fast, quality work. He has also done work for friends of mine and they have found him very reliable and very helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend Bill Wallace and Bravehart building.

9.8/10

Built in office area

We have used Bravehart Building for several renovations and would use them again in a minute. They didn't miss a thing in both detail and tidiness. If a change to the original plan needed to be made it was thoughtful and helpful and well executed. They were always on time and great to work with.

Rolphs
Rolphs

Home Addition

Bravehart promised they would be on site every day - and they were. They took our poorly designed addition and recreated a new addition doubling the size. We now enjoy our master bedroom and bath with doublesided fireplace and entertaining in our kitchen/dining room/family room. Bravehart is helpful, professional and reliable.

Kitchen renovation

Bill renovated our dining room and kitchen into a sophisticated family and kitchen space.He was amazing to work with always punctual and tidy.(a positive attribute when you have a family and renovation to manage).
He has great problem solving abilities and makes the right suggestions to get the job done correctly. This speaks to his attention to detail.
He only works for one client at a time so the renovation was a very smooth process.
The quality of his work was excellent and I would recommend him with out hesitaton.

More about Bravehart Building and Design

You have a vision…. a special dream home inside your mind…… You need a partner to help you translate that vision into a building plan, permits and to action construction, financial management, interior finishings and relaxing exterior 'rooms’. Bravehart Building & Design is that partner, with a clear step-by-step, proven ...