Brampton Hardwood Floors Ltd

Reviews for Brampton Hardwood Floors Ltd

Narmella from Mississauga
Narmella from Mississauga

ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE -AVOID AT ALL COSTS

We have never had such a terrible experience with a company before. From our very first experience with Brampton Hardwood Floors Ltd. we were mislead. Kumar, a sales agent with the company, first lured my wife into purchasing the flooring quickly under the pretence that the floors were in limited stock and she was lucky that they had just the amount I needed. When we tried to return 2 boxes of unused hardwood, not only we were hit with heavy restocking charges, Kumar tried to falsely return a portion of the money that should've been credited, which we caught and alerted him.

In Nov 2019, my wife paid $6300 for approximately 1200 SQF (maple hardwood- Canadian product as it was claimed) with clear defects visible from the day we moved back in. Though we have always maintained the humidity level at their recommended level, in the winter the flooring had obvious gaping issues and now in the summer it buckles. The humidifier was on all winter. As the weather warmed up, we started using a dehumidifier to ensure the humidity is kept consistent. Nothing helps. We did not have that issue with the old hardwood. Since January, we have been trying to get in contact with the company via email and telephone and they are nearly impossible to get in contact with -you can call fifty times without being able to speak with anyone who would give a proper answer. Their staff are extremely rude. One of their female staff even hung up the phone on my wife. The floor has a one year warranty and we have been trying to get the product defects resolved for months now -to no available. I urge everyone reading this to spare themselves the horrible ordeal and never purchase from this company.

Jerry

Trevor in Mississauga
Trevor in Mississauga

Terrible Experience

Terrible experience. They tell you one thing, do another, then the manager won't answer calls.

Just before purchasing on June 13th, at the checkout counter, I told the sales representative Vandana that I would be buying 20% more flooring than I needed and that I would return the rest after my install. I asked what the return policy was, she said it's a 30% restocking fee. She also told me the product would arrive in a week and they would call me.

No one ever called me.

I called and visited the store twice and on June 28th I was told in person that they would be doing inventory that evening and that I would get a call the next morning. I explained that if it wasn't in, I would have to go elsewhere as I was on a very strict timeline and it was supposed to be in a week ago. The salesman took my info and promised me several times that I would get a call right at 9AM.

I received no call and I had to go elsewhere to get my hardwood.

When I called in to process my cancellation of the order, I was told by Vandana that it was in stock and waiting for pick up. I told her that I would be returning it then and she informed me that I couldn't because it was a special order. There had *NEVER* been any discussion of a special order and she had in fact informed me, at the time of purchase, of the return policy!

She then passed me along to Joe, the manager, who answered the first call and has never called me back. I've called 6 times this month and left a voicemail every time. He will not answer and he's ignoring me. Terrible customer service, terrible and dishonest behaviour.

Don't go here.

Ryan C.
Ryan C.

Hardwood through the full house

Buyer beware 15% cancellation fee for project even though no work done at all that is $700 for doing nothing. Vandana is very eager to close a sale. Very rude when i asked for an estimate for hardwood after we intially asked for Vinyl. She refused an estimate. I did my research before cancelling and she rude to say the least. Normal installation is at $2 a sqft, she charges $2.50 sqft and all the other charges were inflated. I cancelled the purchase a week into it. I have found a better vendor and also my own installer. $1.50 - $1.85 a sq ft for an installer. Quality of hard wood is also not as good if i am going to pay $19,000 for a project i would rather deal with people i can trust. Glad i walked away when i did if it doesn't seem right it normally isn't.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

A huge disappointment!!!!

A huge disappointment is a understatement. I had bought hardwood floors from this company. The regret of this decision is realised every single day when i c my floors. The floors are peeling everywhere. We spent a lot of money and it is needless to say that they will need to be redone. Do not buy from this company. What gets me is how are they still in business with this many poor reviews. The floors are so bad that within the first week i reported to the company that they were peeling and they came to investigate and changed some of the boards and then after a few months more and more places showed the same issue. After reaching Joe again he agreed to fixing it and after weeks and months of asking him via text, emails and phone calls, he then refused and said he isnt doing it any more. A huge disappointment!!!! See the pictures below

Engineered hardwood

I would like to thank the amazing team at Brampton Hardwood for helping me choose the perfect hardwood for my living room. Their patience and kindness was exceptional. I would like to especially thank Vandana Gupta for taking the time to help me and reassure me. I would recommend Brampton Hardwood for anyone looking for flooring needs.

Vincent in Georgetown
Vincent in Georgetown
0 reviews Georgetown, ON

FLOORING PURCHASE AND INSTALL

WORST company I have ever dealt with. STAY AWAY! They sell the worst quality wood from continental (which they dont disclose) and then demand you pay in full upfront including the full cost of install. The installer showed up 5 days late and then took 2 weeks to do a 3 day job! They overestimated the materials by at least 25% which of course they refused to take back. Once they have your money they dont care. Deceitful as they come, a real bunch of swindlers. Don't say you weren't warned because now you have been

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Hardwood flooring

Stay away from this place they have the worst customer service after you have paid your money. Their product is low grade quality flooring. The hardwood flooring from continental designs is poorly manufactured. So many faulty pieces and cheaply made. Professional hardwood installer says this Hardwood is the worst he has ever installed. Don’t trust what Brampton Hardwood says they are dishonest and just want your money.

Sheldon in London
Sheldon in London
8 reviews London, ON

Unprofessional and deceitful

Deceitful business especially after payment is made. BEWARE!!

Kumar (my sales rep) has given me the run around for over a year and over 30 phone calls following up, every time reassuring me that he was working on it. All in all I spent over 15000 with this business..

NOSINGS: When placing the order, I repeatedly asked KUMAR and VANDANA to verify that they were sending the ones that met my specs. Ones I received were not the right height or width. Upon return, they refused to refund claiming that I damaged them in the 2 days I had them in my possession. Having their receiver vouch that he received them undamaged made no difference.

HARDWOOD: I've got several boxes of left-over hardwood that KUMAR has been giving me the runaround on as well telling me that he is working on it.

anthony e in Kitchener
anthony e in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Hardwood

After working with Joe the manager the Situation I had with this company was resolved in a reasonable manner. I would shop with them in the future because of there wide selection and fair prices.

Natnleo in Brampton
Natnleo in Brampton

Hardwood floor

Do not use this company for your floors. After a month the floor started to discolour. I have tried numerous times since April 2018 to have this dealt with. I have made a complaint to BBB and will be going public with this. Next will be taking them to court. The owner says he will get back to u and weeks/months I’ll go by and nothing. No customer service. Will be adding pics of our floors
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. ALWAYS CHECK REVIEWS BEFORE PURCHASING SOMETHING FROM A BUSINESS

More about Brampton Hardwood Floors Ltd

Welcome to Brampton Hardwood Floors Exceptional customer service We know that selecting a hardwood floor that’s just right for your home is important to you and your family. With so many different hardwood species, types and grades available, shopping for hardwood floors can be an overwhelming experience, and that’s why ...
Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Brampton?