Floor Retailers
Brampton Hardwood Floors Ltd

Reviews for Brampton Hardwood Floors Ltd

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORE

Visited the store, selected engineered flooring that was right for my needs and purchased the flooring in full. After 2 weeks of calling and listening to excuses why they did not have it ready, was told floor was more expense now. Brampton Hardwood told me to pay another $800 if I wanted the floor that I had already paid for! I refused of course. They acknowledged their error but did not have the honour to accept responsibility to deliver on what was purchased. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS STORE> STAY AWAY. NO CUSTOMER CARE, RESPECT, CONCERN OR HONOR.

Mona in Brampton
Mona in Brampton

Hardwood flooring.....

Bought oak hardwood from Brampton hardwood flooring, I truly regret ever purchasing product from this company. Saying the hardwood is of the lowest quality is an understatement. The customer service is okay when you are there to buy, but when you have a problem which you will have if you buy products from this company,don't expect to be treated like a customer. This company is very dishonest and the employees only concern is a sale.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Low Quality Hardwood

We ordered a whole floor of the same flooring, over 1,000 sq ft, left to acclimatize in the house for a month, and then went to install it. I used my own professional installers and when they opened the packages, they found poor quality milling, and way too many pieces that had variable widths so the pieces have gaps on installation. The company denied all responsibility and said it was moisture related. Nothing to do with them. My installers have been doing this for years and never seen anything so bad. It took them twice as long to install as they had to hand pick and match each individual piece and hide inferior quality in closets and under kitchen cabinets etc. But there are just too many bad pieces that taper as much as 1/8 " . I never expected that the actual wood milling could be done so poorly. We are very disappointed

BG in Brampton
BG in Brampton

Hard wood flooring

Great product, great service. Employees are Trustworthy especially Mr. Kumar who is always pleasure dealing with, gives honest advice. Products are of high quality and their return/exchange policy is great. I will definitely recommend.

Steve in Whitby
Steve in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Dishonest & Abusive

These guys took our money and never delivered the flooring we ordered. We ordered a whole house worth of flooring, on delivery day they delivered one half lot of damaged and remaindered pieces, and another half of non-compatible flooring in a different colour. When our installer inspected the lots and told him they weren't as ordered, he got in an argument with my wife and the installer and would up leaving with the flooring on his truck. No delivery was made.

No transaction, no matter how big or small, should end in tears, but their customer service rep, Ravi yelled at my wife, disrespected her, and hung up on her, refusing to admit that he had made a mistake. Their salesman, Kumar, has promised to refund our money for the undelivered flooring, but instead left us with no money and no flooring. Before you give them a dime, brush up on your small-claims court practices. Extremely shady, deceitful and dishonest.

Claire in Toronto
Claire in Toronto

full home hardwood installation

Do not install with Vandana. Rude and bullies customers in to installation without a home quote. Promises professional service and then adds on essential pieces that are part of installation such as tile, fireplace transition moldings so you end up paying more than with other reputable companies. Rushed job and stay in your home till 10pm due to another job lined up. She back talks. puts nothing in writing. Damage cupboard faceplates and only glue back together again. Won't even move dishwasher half way so if replaced no old flooring is seen. Manager is rude and does not care. Worst customer service ever!

Richa in Brampton
Richa in Brampton

Worst people ever

Most terrible customer service! So kind when they are selling to you - give you a promise you can return any extra items and when you go to return - the owner spoke so rudely. She said they undercoating won’t match their other batches so can’t take back. How ridiculous!
I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Lillian in Brampton
Lillian in Brampton

Flooring

HORRIBLE sales person Vandana!! Very rude and disrespectful. Rushing us to pay before we even calculated the amount sq. Ft required. After payment we went to pick up, they did not have sufficient stock. We tried to settle with another item, we validated with the material handler in the whse that they had sufficient stock, Vandana claimed it was sold out. Another girl from the office validated that they have lots of stock. Yet this rude woman insisted a customer already bought it. She did not want to give us a credit because our 2nd choice was cheaper. She claimed she was taking it from a customer. She thinks everyone is as dumb as she looked.

robertbarkat126 in Toronto
robertbarkat126 in Toronto

Laminate floor

Wendy Tim helped us to choose floor . She is really helpful and she treat us like gold customer. She gave me good deal if someone goes there wait for her even if she is busy .

Anuj in Gananoque
Anuj in Gananoque
1 review Gananoque, ON

Really low quality products

I had bought my hardwood flooring from Brampton hardwoo. Even though I double checked with the sales person on the product being top quality and was assured each time, in the first couple of months itself I can visibly see the hardwood being so soft that even a spoon falling can leave a dent on the hardwood. Will never recommend this place to anyone

More about Brampton Hardwood Floors Ltd

Welcome to Brampton Hardwood Floors Exceptional customer service We know that selecting a hardwood floor that’s just right for your home is important to you and your family. With so many different hardwood species, types and grades available, shopping for hardwood floors can be an overwhelming experience, and that’s why ...
Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Brampton?