HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  Bradshaw Plumbing & Heating Inc

Reviews for Bradshaw Plumbing & Heating Inc

Amac92 in Scarborough
Amac92 in Scarborough

Driver is a hazard

Driving along the 401 when a Bradshaw Plumbing van totally cut me off. After cutting me off, he hammered his brakes, as to try and cause an accident. After the incident I watched the van weave in and out of lanes without even the courtesy of a signal. I have never had work done by this company, but based on this drivers disregard for commuters, I would not recommend this company. They must not care about safety at all. (401 Salem rd 06/30/18)

Elsa in Toronto
Elsa in Toronto

Replacement kitchen faucets

This is the first time I have dealt with this company and an totally pleased with the work performed. My taps had been leaking for a long time and were totally corroded. I wondered how they would ever get them removed. The plumber, Todd arrived. He was courteous, efficient and was able to get the job done with no mess left behind! I will definitely use this company again if needed.

Alison Rieger from Richmond Hill
Alison Rieger from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New furnace and air conditioner

I have used Bradshaw plumbing 3 or 4 times and have always been very very satisfied with their work and professionalism. I have had a new water tank installed, a water pipe leak fixed, and now a job on the heating side, They did a wonderful job installing the furnace and air conditioner, cleaned up nicely, and everything is s working fine. I won’t hesitate to use them again in the future.

Review has 1 previous version
Dave W in Scarborough
Dave W in Scarborough

Bathroom drain blocked

I have used Bradshaw Plumbing & Heating in the past.
Over the weekend our bathroom sink would not drain, I called Bradshaw first thing Monday morning.
The person answering my call was friendly and helpful. I was told a plumber would be to the house in an hour.
Pat arrived exactly an hour later and found the cause of the blockage right away. He also made a few adjustments to the pipes, the work was done in less than an hour.
I would recommend Bradshaw to anyone, ask for Pat who is a professional who knows his trade. It was a pleasure to have Pat work in our house.

Plumbing

Initially the service was ok, but then discovered after the fact that we had no heat because the guy did not bleed my hydronic heating system properly. Upon calling the plumber back, he was very rude on the phone and refused to come back out saying it was something I did. Called the company who then said that it's now a warranty issue and I should call some other #. Called the heating guys who said the guy who did the job was incompetent since bleeding the system PROPERLY was simple. I would NOT recommend this company. (this is my first ever negative review)

Private User reviews Uxbridge, ON

bathroom reno

The staff were knowledgeable, courteous, and very professional. The installation went well and we were kept abreast of what was happening at each step. Great experience and would highly recommended this company and their fantastic staff to anyone with any plumbing needs.

Toilet Repair

The staff was very helpful helping me repair my toilet. Friendly staff and a beautiful store. Made sure I had the correct part and explained how to do the repair.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

leaky valve & toilet not flushing

Pat was great! Fast, Pleasant and efficient! I am new to the area and they were highly recommended by the property manager. They lived up to the recommendation! Will definitely call them in the future if I have any plumbing issues!

Partial Bathroom Reno

Employees polite, helpful with good advice, kept work
area clean, covered stairs and hallways, a great
installation despite very little space to move around
and work in, beautiful finishing, and a great job done
by super people! Would heartily recommend Bradshaw!

Beth in Scarborough
Beth in Scarborough

Bathroom Update

Jan 2017 - contracted Bradshaw Plumbing, who I've used before, to do a partial bathroom renovation. Everyone (consultant, contractor, plumber + painter) was knowledgeable, helpful, easy to work with throughout the process. A good team - very professional. Job well done! I would not hesitate to recommend them.

More about Bradshaw Plumbing & Heating Inc

Bradshaw Plumbing & Heating Inc. opened its doors for the first time in 1989 and has been a proudly owned and operated family business ever since. We have taken the concept of family and applied it to how we run our business. We pride ourselves on being able to ensure ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?