Brad's Junk Removal

Lynn in North Vancouver
Lynn in North Vancouver
1 review Bowen Island, BC

Condo renovations

Brad is a slick talking snake oil salesman that is dishonest and out to make a buck at any and all costs to you. I would highly recommend you look elsewhere for your junk removal needs. And I would get a written contract and a receipt. I didn't do either with Brad and it cost me dearly when he caused a substantial fine from my Strata council and he accepted no responsibility. He had been paid so he was no longer concerned about my needs. A very unreliable business man and person.

ePen from Vancouver
ePen from Vancouver
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

Removed dirt from back yard

We worked with Brad to remove dirt from our perimeter dig. It was awesome - he showed up same day, bent over backwards to accommodate our schedule and came in at a reasonable price. It was a tough job (moving dirt) and we're glad we used brad. New equipment too which is always a perk to work with!

Sue Mills from Vancouver
Sue Mills from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Junk Removal

I am a university professional who used Brad's junk removal recently and didn't get what we expect. While he showed up as scheduled and on time, A FULL truck did not mean a FULL truck. We got charged $700 instead of the $500 quoted on his website because our load was "oversized" and we had a few mattresses and electronics. He was very rude and screamed most of the time while I tried to communicate with him. He did not show trustworthy behaviour. Highly recommend that you avoid using his services.

Dear Sue,

I wanted to take this opportunity to reply publicly to your review that you’ve posted about the experience you received with Brad’s Junk Removal.

First and foremost, I wanted to convey my most sincere apologies for the experience you had with us, regardless of circumstances. Please understand that my taking the time to address this is a reflection of how much we truly care about our customers and our community. Although it’s impossible for us to please everyone 100% of the time, even though we strive to do so, we do everything we can to achieve excellent customer service, seeing as junk removal is a very service-centric business.
To address your concerns in your review, I feel there was some miscommunication which resulted in this unfortunate scenario. Although you were quoted an initial $500, the reasons why the end cost had surpassed the initial quote are:

-We need to assess additional charges for recyclable materials, as we are charged for these directly at recycling centres – in this case, mattresses and electronics are assessed such extra recycling fees (we try and recycle whenever possible, versus disposing at the dump);

-When we are required to pickup junk from multiple locations without being notified of this earlier, as was the case in this job in question, we need to assess additional charges for the time required to do so.

Hopefully this helps explain a little bit about where we come from on this matter. Still, I want to reiterate my sincere apologies for the experience you had with us. If you would like to speak with us further about this, I’d be happy to discuss the matter in more detail so we can come to a better understanding about where both parties stand. Please feel free to contact me at anytime, I’m more than happy to speak with you.

Brad (604.220.5865)

Evana Fock in Langley
Evana Fock in Langley
10 reviews Langley, BC

Junk Removal

Brad picked up the phone when I called. He was very friendly and asked for the volume of junk to be removed. He drove a truck to come pick up my junk and disposed of it accordingly. Simple and sweet but nonetheless professional.

More about Brad's Junk Removal

We charge the same junk removal rates in Vancouver since 1988! Our customers appreciate our fair and honest pricing, and we do whatever we can to make you happy! Our junk removal rates in Vancouver and surrounding areas are based on the amount of space your junk or trash takes ...
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Richmond?