Bomanite (Toronto) Ltd

Concrete Contractors
Bomanite (Toronto) Ltd

Reviews for Bomanite (Toronto) Ltd

Terrible work dated 2016

The homestar deleted my comments, therefore I had to file legal dispute with them. Dishonest business, sales, designer and owner!!!
Long delay and over charging!!! Big promises! and Dirty mouse!
1. Long delay! I booked the job with them in April 2017. Job starts in September but… the finishing processing just finished in May 2018! What a delay…

After the concrete work finished, they measure several times to get final sf of the job. Meanwhile I found their drawing does not 100% match the shape of actual land, and then I took measurement myself. I found they may have over measured the finished job.
(The designer, sales person and worker all took measure measurement at different time and they all told me that he/she/they were CORRECT.

---------The result from third party land surveyor ultimately proved their mistake!!!

Can you imagine I got swear from them! “F” words to your customer? Well communication!
Can you believe their worker pee in my front yard while the job was done? OMG!!!
Can you believe they promised you to do things verbally and they denied it when work started?
Can you believe they could keep promise you the job would be finished next week but it did not?
Can you believe a company measures the final sf wrong several times and had to hire a surveyor to prove their own mistake?

They asked me yesterday “how can we make you satisfied?” You could have thought about this before you started doing any of above actions.

They could send you 60000 additional invoice with “made up items” without your approval.

As of Oct 10, 2018. They still refused to solve the problem.

Suggestion to public:
Write down and get them in writing what they promised you when you signed the contract with them. Be careful there were people who left comments here with same names as their employee...:)

The comments and evaluation from "Joseph Azzoli , marharyta, Venessa and Fallone" here in Google comments with 5 STARS are strange. Why their business got same names employees? what a coincidence!

What a dishonest business!

They are such dishonest. Cannot be trusted.
They still left garbage and has not collected.....
Finally I did myself.

Their concrete cracked within a year.
They refused to warranty their job.
“Get a new one”? fix the crack? No way.

Now the concrete cracked everywhere...It just about a year!!!!

Consumer Protection could not help me with the issue and ask me to sue them. Well, let's see how it goes.

People leave negative comments with reason. Me, I found I am not the only one here.
I have started the legal action. I will update with everyone here.

Domenic in Vaughan
Domenic in Vaughan

Driveway and added parking space

I had my driveway done and expanded by Bomanite to add an extra space for parking. They did a great job and I am extremely please with how the job turned out.

Leo in Windsor
Leo in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Pool deck

I got my pool deck done by Bowmanite a couple years back . I get tons of compliments and really love how modern it makes my backyard look. I was happy with the whole process . I know this product was worth the money spent

Dear Customer,
We are so happy to hear that you are so satisfied with your Bomanite backyard.

-Robert and Bomanite Team

Catherine  in Vaughan
Catherine in Vaughan

driveway and backyard

I was thinking of doing some concrete work to my house and got Bomanite recommended to me by a friend, and I am so happy I did. I was only planning on doing my driveway but the process went so smoothly, and I loved the way it turned out so I decided to do my backyard as well! I am so pleased with the way the work turned out and I would recommend Bomanite to anyone who's interested in having concrete work done to their house.

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your terrific review! Bomanite is thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your newly-installed driveway. Thank you for trusting our sales team, office staff and the construction crew with your project.

Maria felice in Vaughan
Maria felice in Vaughan

Driveway

I got my driveway done by Bomanite 5 years ago and it turned out absolutely stunning. I have never had any issues with it, and I still receive compliments as if I just had it done. Joesph was my sales rep and answered all my questions and concerns. Working with the Bomanite team was a wonderful experience.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your terrific review ! Bomanite is thrilled to hear that you were so satisfied with your concrete job.

-Robert and The Bomanite Team

Markland Wood Resident in Etobicoke
Markland Wood Resident in Etobicoke

Backyard Landscaping & Pool

Work was a tad late in getting started and finished product has been tarnished with poor customer service to repair work completed. I reached out in May, July, August, September and October with no definitive plan on completing the repairs. Sales up front is excellent but as with other reviews, customer service post sales is beyond terrible. Promises of concrete work never cracking are not true and definitely never get fixed. Well at least not within 6 months of notifying them. I am happy to show you the email chains of inaction. Perhaps I can update my review if the repairs are ever completed.

Dear Customer ,

We apologize for the inconvenience , please give our office a call so we can rectify this issue for you.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Beautiful Job

Bomanite did a great job on my driveway! I get a lot of compliments. My sales rep Joseph was great and I love the concrete crew! I would recommend them to my friends!

Dear Customer ,

We are so happy that you are loving your new Bomanite concrete driveway.

-Robert and the Bomanite Team

shamira in Toronto
shamira in Toronto

Paved Driveway with Concrete

Our experience with Bomanite was disappointing. I initially contacted Bomanite a year prior to the work being started and I was told they would complete the driveway in October 2017 but no work actually began until the following May 2018. Bomanite does not communicate with the customer about when they're going to come and what they're going to do. I had to call several times and the person who answered the phone never had any information about the project. They told us they would show up on a specific day during the week and did not show up on that day and neglected to call and inform/communicate. The finished product wasn't as good as I hoped it would be. There were some issues with an oil spill which we understand was our fault, however, there are footprints in the concrete where there should not be any. When we voiced our concerns, they said that is the way it looks when complete. We've looked at our driveway many times since and spoken to a few other people and they are clearly footprints from the workers on site that are now a part of our driveway. There is also an evident line that on the right side of our driveway that again, they claimed was a part of the pattern, yet it is not apparent on the other side. I would not recommend their service and we paid a lot of money for too much stress and aggravation. What we expect from a company is that they keep their word on completion date and we also expect excellent communication. We did no receive any of this.

Shamira , we are so sorry to hear that you have had such an unpleasant experience with Bomanite . We have checked all our records and have not had one complaint from you therefore we were not notified in order to rectify the situation . We have been calling everyday for 3 weeks so we can access the project so you can be satisfied however you have not returned any of our calls . Bomanite is a seasonal company therefore we can normally not work between the months of November until April . Unfortunately due to Canadian winters we serviced your job as soon as we could. Also in our 26 years experience non of our employees have ever left footprints in the concrete . Stamped concrete is also supposed to give the impression of natural stone therefore you would never get exact symmetry . If you would like to further discuss issues I would be happy to help . Please give our office a call at 905-265-2500.

P in Toronto
P in Toronto
1 review Kleinburg, ON

I recommend Bomanite 100%

Simply the best that I have done for my home.

I’m extremely grateful with Joseph, Tania and Marharyta from Bomanite, they were present from beginning to end in my project. My property looks simply wonderful, new and spectacular.

With the level and quality of Bomanite, you well know perfectly that you are adding value to your home. Besides the looks, I have pure concrete now, not a simple interlock that eventually will break and sinks. My Bomanite driveway will last forever.

Thank you!
Paulo JC

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your terrific review! Bomanite is thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your newly-installed driveway, walkway and patio. Thank you for trusting our sales team, office staff and the construction crew with your project.

lulu
lulu

Stamped Concrete

I was very impressed with the level of customer service and level of work done at our house. WE are very happy with the outcome of the work and have received many compliments on the job from others. WE would not hesitate to use Bomanite again or to refer them to others.

Dear Lucy,
Thank you for your kind review! Bomanite is thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your newly-installed walkways. Thank you for trusting our sales team, office staff and the construction crew with your project.

More about Bomanite (Toronto) Ltd

The Bomanite name is built on quality, value and service. Every member of the Bomanite organization is dedicated to long-term business relationships that are perpetuated by experienced personnel, quality workmanship and competitive pricing. When you want the best in architectural concrete paving, turn to Bomanite.

Residential concrete paving and flooring services: Concrete Driveways, Concrete Patios, Concrete Pool Decks, Concrete Walkways, Concrete Interior Flooring, One-of-a-Kind Custom Concrete Limestone, Toping Systems, Custom Polishing, Imprinting System,
Exposed Aggregate, Pervious Concrete