Bluesky Caulking

Reviews for Bluesky Caulking

SP in
SP in

Exterior Re-caulking of Entire House

Based on reviews here, I decided to hire Bluesky to recaulk our entire house. I have nothing but praise for Chris and his team. From the very start, emails were answered promptly and they came in the very next day to start. Based on colour selection instructions I had given via email, they arrived early to find the best colour match for my windows and had picked up all the materials even before I was awake. They then started working on our windows at the time they said they would. It took a team of two about 11 hours to finish the entire house (32 openings plus all vents). I'd peek out every 2 hours or so to find Bluesky doing a phenomenal job with removing all the old caulking, installing foam inside large cracks, and applying new caulking with amazing attention to detail. In short, personable contractor, keeps everything clean, respects your home/yard, uses the best materials, and is very reasonably priced. You can't go wrong—I highly recommend Bluesky just like the other reviews on here.

Bruce from Toronto
Bruce from Toronto

Bathroom and kitchen tile caulking

I'm a perfectionist, and caulking brings out the worst in me. Like a patient therapist, Chris tolerated my OCD behavior and allowed me to inspect every bit of caulk as it was laid down. I cannot believe how patient and understanding he was. AND he did terrific work at a terrific price on a small job - no one else even returned my calls! Will definitely use again. Hire with 100% confidence!

Mang
Mang

Re-caulking of all exterior doors and windows

My house is about 11 years old and the original builder caulking was all cracked. I asked Chris to help me to perform re-caulking of all windows and doors (about 21 openings). Him and his partner are super nice and were a pleasure to deal with. They did a great job removing the old caulking, packing the gap, and then re-caulk with Dow Corning silicone sealant. I noticed that they even re-did the caulking around the pipes and vents as well.

Workmanship was great and everything was cleaned up nicely afterwards. Also came with a written 15 year warranty. I would definitely recommend his services to others.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Exterior caulking of all windows and doors

Chris did an fantastic job. Did exactly as discussed and promised. Quick and professional job. Highly recommended. No issues and have since passed along his contact to others in the neighbourhood.

Bryan Ward in Scarborough
Bryan Ward in Scarborough

Caulking of Front Windows

As always Chris did an excellent job re caulking our front windows after a new window install.
Chris does Professional, Excellent work, Easy to talk to, good pricing, and no worries.

Paul from Whitby
Paul from Whitby
11 reviews Whitby, ON

Exterior Caulking

I was very impressed how Chris was able to turn a quote around through pictures sent to his cell phone.

Once confirmed Chris was onsite to do a thorough job of removal, re-caulking, and clean up.

The quality is great and now looking forward to some improved heating costs during the winter.

Trevor Katz from Toronto
Trevor Katz from Toronto

Exterior Caulking

Chris and his crew were quick and efficient. They identified all problem areas and finished the job in 1 day. They even caulked areas where we didn't ask (pipes, vents...). Thanks for the clean and fast work Chris.

Olga from Mississauga
Olga from Mississauga

Caulking

We are very pleased to have called Bluesky, Chris and his team are very professional, friendly and hard working, they work very organized, everything is kept clean all the time, the result is excellent. The work was completed in one day. Not only the look of the doors and windows changed, you can now feel that the house is better insulated.

Sandy from Oakville
Sandy from Oakville

Re-caulking windows & doors

We have an older home and most of the caulking on the windows and doors had turned black over time. The big bay window, that I thought needed to be replaced, was cleaned up and looks great! We don't need to replace it after all. Chris responded immediately and was here as soon as the weather allowed. Chris is happy, friendly and honest, definitely the type of guy you want working on your home! Thanks Chris. Very much appreciated.

Frank & Mary from Scarborough
Frank & Mary from Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Re-caulking our windows and doors; caulking fine cracks in exterior brickwork and facade

BLUESKY CAULKING did a fabulous job stripping our windows and doors of old caulking, re-caulking all of same, and caulking some fine cracks in the exterior brickwork and facade of our 50-year old house, some of which had not previously been apparent to us but were detected by the excellent keen eye of company owner, Chris Boone. Chris was a pleasure to deal with; he provided fairly priced, punctual, and quick super-neat workmanship and cleanup. In addition, at our special request, Chris went above-and-beyond in reinforcing the caulking in the new tub/shower surround of our master bathroom. Do not hesitate to contact BLUESKY for any caulking work to be done on your home; you can absolutely trust that you will receive the Best of the Best service. Many thanks, Chris and team - we're absolutely delighted with your truly excellent workmanship!

More about Bluesky Caulking

Committed to provide you with
the highest quality product, workmanship. Getting your project done in most cases up maximum of 4 week. We do get busy and want to let you all know. (If you can't get a hold of me) and its an emergency service. Please call someone else) We have proudly served the GTA and surrounding areas. We have 20 years experience
behind us. We are one of few top experts in exterior re-caulking service for residential homes.

We only use commercial grade Dow Corning products its a silicone Sealant. This ensures that the appropriate material is used. Our caulking, in most cases,
can be provided 54 colours.

Although properly sealing your property is our primary concern
we pride ourselves on the finest workmanship. This as well as
the custom colouring ensures that your property will not only
be safe from the elements but look great as well.