Bluesky Caulking

Reviews for Bluesky Caulking

Trevor Katz from Toronto
Trevor Katz from Toronto

Exterior Caulking

Chris and his crew were quick and efficient. They identified all problem areas and finished the job in 1 day. They even caulked areas where we didn't ask (pipes, vents...). Thanks for the clean and fast work Chris.

Olga from Mississauga
Olga from Mississauga

Caulking

We are very pleased to have called Bluesky, Chris and his team are very professional, friendly and hard working, they work very organized, everything is kept clean all the time, the result is excellent. The work was completed in one day. Not only the look of the doors and windows changed, you can now feel that the house is better insulated.

Sandy from Oakville
Sandy from Oakville

Re-caulking windows & doors

We have an older home and most of the caulking on the windows and doors had turned black over time. The big bay window, that I thought needed to be replaced, was cleaned up and looks great! We don't need to replace it after all. Chris responded immediately and was here as soon as the weather allowed. Chris is happy, friendly and honest, definitely the type of guy you want working on your home! Thanks Chris. Very much appreciated.

Frank & Mary from Scarborough
Frank & Mary from Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Re-caulking our windows and doors; caulking fine cracks in exterior brickwork and facade

BLUESKY CAULKING did a fabulous job stripping our windows and doors of old caulking, re-caulking all of same, and caulking some fine cracks in the exterior brickwork and facade of our 50-year old house, some of which had not previously been apparent to us but were detected by the excellent keen eye of company owner, Chris Boone. Chris was a pleasure to deal with; he provided fairly priced, punctual, and quick super-neat workmanship and cleanup. In addition, at our special request, Chris went above-and-beyond in reinforcing the caulking in the new tub/shower surround of our master bathroom. Do not hesitate to contact BLUESKY for any caulking work to be done on your home; you can absolutely trust that you will receive the Best of the Best service. Many thanks, Chris and team - we're absolutely delighted with your truly excellent workmanship!

anne haslett from Oakville
anne haslett from Oakville

Window and door caulking

I was so pleased with the work that Chris and his crew did. They were very clean polite and obviously cared about their work. There isn't many companies you can actually say that about these days. Old caulking was removed and new put in. Thanks Chris it was a pleasure to do business.
Anne and Chris

Dave Reichert from Brampton
Dave Reichert from Brampton

window recaulking

A pleasure to deal with Chris. The work was completed on time and as quoted, he even did more than expected. Reasonably priced, excellent workmanship, I would recommend to anyone.

Gratia Malone from Lakeview
Gratia Malone from Lakeview

Re-Caulking of the entire house

We contacted Bluesky Caulking looking to have our house re-caulked. The reason I used this company was that he had great reviews and I have to say they lived up to their reputation. Chris was quick at getting back to us, he gave us an approximate estimate and date and followed through with both. He and his team are very professional and proficient. They came by the house on the expected date and finished their work when they said they would. They removed all the old caulking, re-caulked and also caulked many areas that were not caulked around the house. Chris took the time to explain what they were doing and what we were to expect. The colors matched perfectly and everything looked fantastic when they were done. I would recommend BlueSky Caulking to anyone who wants a professional job done on their home. Thank you again

Igor from Oakville
Igor from Oakville

Caulking exterior of the entire house

This is my first review for work done around my house and I am doing it only because I would like to share my great experience. If you need to do calking job – look no further.
Chris did entire house. Everything was caulked. All windows, doors, vents, stucco/brick joins, etc. Even he did places I was thinking will be impossible to do. Beyond even my best expectations. Quality of the work and the entire process was just amazing. The house looks fantastic after his work.
Thanks a lot Chris.

Celia Cohen in North york
Celia Cohen in North york
13 reviews TORONTO, ON

Caulking all windows and doors.

It was a pleasure dealing with Chris and his assistant Jon. Chris handled the job very professionally. He explained everything as the job progressed all the while maintaining his cheery disposition. He did a great job of removing all the old caulking and re-caulked all my windows and doors ensuring no more leaks! Did I mention he cleans up everything when the job is completed. I was very pleased that Chris believes in doing the job right the first time!
Cheers! Celia - Toronto

Rob from Markham
Rob from Markham

Caulking of house

Chris was fantastic to deal with. Did all of our windows and exhaust pipes quickly and very neatly. Extremely pleasant and well worth it. If you're thinking about another company, forget it, Bluesky Caulking is the way to go!

More about Bluesky Caulking

Committed to provide you with
the highest quality product, workmanship. Getting your project done in most cases up maximum of 4 week. We do get busy and want to let you all know. (If you can't get a hold of me) and its an emergency service. Please call someone else) We have proudly served the GTA and surrounding areas. We have 20 years experience
behind us. We are one of few top experts in exterior re-caulking service for residential homes.

We only use commercial grade Dow Corning products its a silicone Sealant. This ensures that the appropriate material is used. Our caulking, in most cases,
can be provided 54 colours.

Although properly sealing your property is our primary concern
we pride ourselves on the finest workmanship. This as well as
the custom colouring ensures that your property will not only
be safe from the elements but look great as well.