Dcd Interlocking Landscaping

Reviews for Dcd Interlocking Landscaping

jaki from Whitby
jaki from Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

A dedicated, friendly and inspirational company to work with

Such a financial investment was put in the best hands. From first visits to carrying out the work to completion as well as follow through exceeded my expectations. Expect the best customer service as you will recieve it here. Dilip and Camille listen and inspire and give their best to your property enhancement. Their staff are polite, industrious, friendly and genuinely care. That was easily noticed from the beginning. Aftercare instructions are provided and ongoing oversight of the project to maintain its beauty is part of the service. The transformation they gave to my property is bar none.

We humbly Thank You Jaki for choosing DCD Landscaping
It was an absolute pleasure meeting & working for you guys

Thank you for supply the DCD crew with refreshments during the heat

supalgupta in Whitby
supalgupta in Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Driveway, patio, backyard and garden bed interlocking

Camilie and Delip were an absolute pleasure to work with. They did an amazing job at my house. They finished my entire project in 4 days and were very accomdating.

Camilie - She was very responsive on the phone and kept me updated on all the materials and planned work.

Delip and his crew were professional and worked in ensuring the project was completed on time and cleaned up after the job.

I would defintely recommend them for your home landscaping and interlocking needs

It was a pleasure meeting & working for you guy
You were very patient & understanding with the delayed start date, due to the weather...Thank You!!!

mhadden13 in Whitby
mhadden13 in Whitby

DCD Review

DCD did great work, we are very impressed. On time, great value, and good people to work with. Highly recommend

It was a pleasure meeting & working for you guys
We humbly Thank You for choosing DCD Landscaping
Also, Thank you for the Lunch & keeping the guys hydrated

Kaylyn
Kaylyn
1 review Whitby, ON

Walkway, stairs and driveway extension

We loved working with DCD Landscaping on our pathway They were professional, fair, reliable, quick to respond, friendly and knowledgeable. The entire experience from start to end was exceptional. Camille was very responsive and reasonable when working with us. She was incredibly patient when helping us find a solution that worked best for our property and really listened to what we wanted. Their team started and finished on time. The team that came to the house were extremely hard workers and we are grateful for the work they did. Delip had a keen eye for details and always made recommendations on what would work best. We are so pleased with the end product and keep getting compliments on our pathway from the neighbours. We would have no hesitation to recommend DCD Landscaping to anyone. Thanks, Delip and Camille for helping to beautify our home!

You're very welcome Kaylyn
We humbly Thank you for choosing DCD Landscaping

It was a pleasure meeting & working for you guys

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

outside walkway/driveway

Work was professional and quick. lots of complements from neighbours. great price. Will highly recommend.

Thank you for choosing DCD Landscaping

mrs.shannonsmith1783 in Whitby
mrs.shannonsmith1783 in Whitby

Backyard Oasis

DCD Landscaping was absolutely incredible to work with!! We interviewed different companies, and no one compared to DCD. They are exceptionally professional, and have great pricing. Camille and Delip have a great crew of people. It is wonderful to work with people who love what they do, and take pride in their work. Our backyard is absolutely an oasis! DCD took it from mostly unusable with a hill, to a beautifully graded property with 2 huge patios and a sleek modern retaining wall. We will definitely be calling them back to do the front and side of our property !!

It was an absolute pleasure meeting & working for you guys

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Interlocking extension and patio

I was referred to DCD from a famiy member who had there drive way done. They provided a quote, explained the process, we signed papers and then started before scheduled. They were able to the complete front to back project done in less than 3 days. Working with Camille and Dalip and the team was pleasant and extremely smooth. They are professional and would highly recommend them for any landscaping project. I will definitely work with them again.

Thank you guys very much for choosing DCD Landscaping
It was a pleasure working with you also

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Backyard retreat!!!!

I have only praises for Camille, Delip and the team. I am still in awe with the transformation of our back yard. Our back yard badly needed some desperate TLC and they transformed it into a retreat. The Delip and DCD Landscaping team are very professional, experienced and have superior customer service. We are extremely happy with their services and I would strongly recommend them. A job well done. Thank you Camille, Delip and the team. We love our new backyard :-)

You're most welcome
Thank you for giving DCD Landscaping an opportunity to create a Backyard you'll enjoy

Chris
Chris
3 reviews Bowmanville, ON

New sod for large lot

Absolutely satisfied!

I called Camille in the fall for a quote, and immediately she came on site to measure my lot. Other companies I called only asked for rough dimensions and pictures. Those companies were immediately ruled out. Camille's quote came quickly, and had one of the lowest prices. I didn't end up doing anything with it until the spring. But Camille still honored the price.

The quote included the complete removal of the first few inches of grass and soil, new topsoil, new top-quality sod, and labor. Other companies said they would lay the topsoil and sod over top of the existing weeds that covered my lot. No thank you to that.

The workers arrived on a day that I wasn't at home. But no problems there. The crew is absolutely trustworthy and didn't try to cut corners in my absence. Several neighbors told me afterward how impressed they were with the work they did.

In the end, everything turned out great. Camille was extremely easy to work with, and answered questions/concerns immediately. The workers decided to do a little extra space that wasn't quoted, because as they put it, they wanted to "do the right thing". Camille ensured that this did not increase the cost. Who wouldn't be happy with that??

I have no hesitation at all in recommending Camille and DCD for any of your landscaping needs. I'm already planning my next project with DCD, and have given their contact information to several friends and neighbors. 2+ weeks later, and the lawn looks stunning. I've received so many compliments. Just make sure if you get new sod, you water it like crazy.

Thank you Camille and DCD!

Thank You very much for choosing DCD Landscaping Cbris
It was an absolute pleasure to meet & work for you

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Retaining wall and flower bed

Delip and his crew did a great job, quick but with high quality. Camille’s suggestions turned out perfectly. Thanks to all for a job well done.

Thank You very much for choosing DCD Landscaping
You guys were amazing to work for

Thank You for all the Pizzas you provided to Delip & the Staff

More about Dcd Interlocking Landscaping

DCD Landscaping has 13+ Years experience and delivers the highest level of Quality in Interlocking while keeping the Quantity of $$ low.

We are a committed, professional, punctual team who takes pride in your Project.

If you're considering: