MMT Waterproofing

Reviews for MMT Waterproofing

Fra N.
Fra N.

Basement waterproofing

We hired MMT for a basement interior waterproofing job. The job was well executed and in a timely manner. Mario was very professional and took time to explain the various steps. We appreciated the customer service and how any of the issues that were discovered were addressed. Highly recommended.

Thank you Francesco for great review!

M S.
M S.

Foundation crack repair

Very professional and friendly. Gave a quote and stuck with it, even took pictures to show me the work as I couldn't be there myself. Even coming back 6 months later to do a free regrading after the dirt has settled.
Will definitely recommend to friends.

Thank you for kind words.

Pat A.
Pat A.

Basement Waterproofing

I got several quotes to patch a crack and waterproof a basement wall. Mario was very professional and thorough, unlike several of his competitors.
I've never seen anyone work as hard as the workmen who did the job. They also found an additional hole and crack which were patched at no additional cost. After they left, I noticed that the tap was leaking. Mario came right away and fixed it. The after sales service is very important to me. Also, I appreciate the transferable warranty from this well established company. The work was well done and I have recommended this company to my neighbour.

Thank you for kind words.
Mario

Graham W.
Graham W.

Basement waterproofing

Mario is a well organized guy, and Robert came out to give our estimate, and gave us different options we could choose from (metal window wells or nicer looking wooden ones).
We used MMT 5 years ago, based on a work colleague referring them to me after he had used their services. MMT waterproofed the back wall of our basement which had a major leak when we first moved in to our home. Not a drop of water has come through the back wall since. This year (2018), we were tearing up our driveway and also doing some interlock patios, so we decided to get MMT to waterproof the remaining 3 basement walls ahead of this work.
Robert’s team of guys did this big job in 6 days, and I’ve never seen guys work so hard - digging 5 foot deep by 2 feet wide trenches by hand, and jackhammering up the existing concrete patios. They’d go at it for an hour and a half, take a 20 minite break, and then get right back to it. This was all during extremely hot days too. Very reliable - started at 8am each day, and the estimated start date was the exact day they began.
I would highly recommend MMT waterproofing.

Thank you for great review. it's been pleasure to work for you.

M. Wood in Scarborough
M. Wood in Scarborough

Waterproofing

I can't say enough about MMT Waterproofing. These guys are the real deal...on budget, on time, trustworthy, reliable and transparent with their work. They did such a great job waterproofing our basement a few years ago, that we phoned them up again when we had to waterproof the front of our house. We didn't search for anyone else. MMT Waterproofing is THE PLACE TO GO for all of your waterproofing needs in the GTA. Call them.

Thank you for a great review, we appreciate It !!

Leak in basement

When the ice storm hit my basement started to flod. So I called MMT and they came right away and assessed my leak. Gave me a estimate on the spot and I liked their price. So I got them to do the job.
Rob came with his crew and fixed my problem. So happy with them.

thanks!!

Dorothy in Mississauga
Dorothy in Mississauga

Waterproofing

After calling a few companies and getting a few quotes we decided to go with MMT. Very satisfied as they explained step by step what will be done. The job was completed with no issues and no mess left at the end. Highly recommend.

thanks!!

foundation leaks

I have called several companies to come take a look at my foundation issue as water was getting into my basement.
I was most impressed with MMT Waterproofing. They came out the next day and wrote out a free estimate within minutes. The job was completed with no issues and no mess at the end!! Great job overall.

thank you!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Really, a truly great & thorough (full) job

I needed to get a full job done around my entire house, 8 or 9 feet down.
1. The owner was extremely understanding, and worked with our timelines while still managing other jobs at the same time (as I understood it).
2. Mid-way through the job, our chimney started to collapse, so they let us call in a mason & get it fixed. They went to another job for a few days in the meantime & still came back to chisel out the cement pad - at no charge - for us to get the chimney job done by another contractor.
3. They were very clean, extremely polite & they didn't even use our bathroom?

Extremely thorough job, very nice individuals, and the owner is on site every day & walks you through what they've worked on.

**If I could give a gold star, or a big smiley sticker here... I would.**

They also come back a year later, and re-level the ground (for free) if you need it. The ground settles after being dug up... I believe, so, that's a nice little benefit.

Also, I forget exactly what I paid for this, I'm sure it was close to $8k maybe a bit under/over.

thank you!!

More about MMT Waterproofing

!!! WE WILL BEAT OR MATCH ANY WRITTEN QUOTE GUARANTEED* !!!

!!! CALL NOW 416 854 3382 !!! We are company with 25 years of experience. Specializing in waterproofing residential and commercial structures. -competitive prices -written FREE estimate prior to starting -written guarantee on completion - basement made permanently dry from the inside or outside (with or without …