MMT Waterproofing

Reviews for MMT Waterproofing

paul2424 in Mississauga
paul2424 in Mississauga

foundation leaks

I have called several companies to come take a look at my foundation issue as water was getting into my basement.
I was most impressed with MMT Waterproofing. They came out the next day and wrote out a free estimate within minutes. The job was completed with no issues and no mess at the end!! Great job overall.

thank you!

Really, a truly great & thorough (full) job

I needed to get a full job done around my entire house, 8 or 9 feet down.
1. The owner was extremely understanding, and worked with our timelines while still managing other jobs at the same time (as I understood it).
2. Mid-way through the job, our chimney started to collapse, so they let us call in a mason & get it fixed. They went to another job for a few days in the meantime & still came back to chisel out the cement pad - at no charge - for us to get the chimney job done by another contractor.
3. They were very clean, extremely polite & they didn't even use our bathroom?

Extremely thorough job, very nice individuals, and the owner is on site every day & walks you through what they've worked on.

**If I could give a gold star, or a big smiley sticker here... I would.**

They also come back a year later, and re-level the ground (for free) if you need it. The ground settles after being dug up... I believe, so, that's a nice little benefit.

Also, I forget exactly what I paid for this, I'm sure it was close to $8k maybe a bit under/over.

thank you!!

Waterproofing treatment outside house

My 25 years old house comes with a concrete block foundation. We recently found several corners getting pretty wet after heavy rains. Called a few waterproof companies for estimate. Robert from MMT called me back in the same days and visited my place the day after. His root cause analysis was convincing. The price offered was impressive. The digging started in a couple of days after my confirmation and his crew did a fabulous job. I am really please for their service.

thank you!!

John W. from Toronto
John W. from Toronto

Waterproofing in 2014

Have had zero water ingress since our install in July 2014. Dousan did a great job. Showed me issues and suggested excellent remedies and follow-ups. Cleaned up afterward. Very glad we heard about Mario's crew and that they were available.

goiko in Burlington
goiko in Burlington

Basement waterproofing

Great people, great service!
Honest and service oriented. Did the job on schedule. Had a issue come up after completion and were back on site in under an hour to rectify.

Highly recommended!

Sean in Mississauga
Sean in Mississauga
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Basement Leak

Recently I started getting water in my basement. It seemed like it was coming from one corner so I decided to call MMT Waterproofing. They responded to my problem very fast and came to see it the same day as we just had a horrible rainfall. Robert came and diagnosed the problem on the spot. He suggested external waterproofing and explained in detail each step that he will take to fix our foundation leak. I hired him on the spot. They did an amazing job and no water has gone in since. Would highly recommend MMT to anyone who needs their basement waterproofed.

Andrew
Andrew

External Waterproofing and Sump Pit

I hired MMT Waterproofing to complete 90 linear feet of external waterproofing (depth of 4 feet) and to dig a sump pit in my basement. Robert and his team did excellent work and completed the job in 4 days. Of all the companies I talked to, MMT had the most comprehensive waterproofing process and also was the most reasonably priced. I appreciated the fact that pictures were taken throughout the process and sent to me when requested. I also appreciated the quick responses to my inquiries from both Robert and Magdalena, who works in the office. I would have no hesitation in recommending MMT waterproofing to my friends and family.

Damian in Mississauga
Damian in Mississauga
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Foundation waterproofing

After calling a few companies to come take a look at my foundation issue as water was getting into my basement, i was most impressed with MMT Waterproofing. They came out the next day and wrote out a free estimate within minutes. The job was completed with no issues and no mess at the end!! Great job overall.

Mike in Ajax
Mike in Ajax
7 reviews Pickering, ON

Waterproofing basement

Saw these guys had strong rating on homestars and called them, they called me back shortly after. Scheduled a quote, they were on time and professional, the owner's wife came out with one worker and he was polite and professional. Seemed very honest about the best way to resolve basement water leak from crack in foundation on outside. He explained the process, quote very reasonable, I got the work done in March, surprised they could do it this early.
He showed me when they dug to the bottom, all the material used and weeping tile replaced. 25 year guarantee. Did not hesitate to put cement on inside of crack when I asked and another crack on other side that was not leaking, however needed this done as I will be refinishing basement with new insulation on wall. Would strongly recommend. No problems so far, thank you again job well done.

Rob in Scarborough
Rob in Scarborough

WaterProofing Basement/New Weeping Tiles

Mario and his crew did an excellent job!

The work was completed about 9 months ago and our basement has been bone-dry ever since.

These are hard working people: Not only did they dig around the whole house by hand, but they also got removed an overgrown evergreen bush that covered a 25' wall' an old 20'/12' deck; and roughly 30 3'/3' patio stones.

More about MMT Waterproofing

!!! CALL NOW 416 854 3382 !!! We are company with 15 years of experience. Specializing in waterproofing residential and commercial structures. -competitive prices -written FREE estimate prior to starting -written guarantee on completion - basement made permanently dry from the inside or outside (with or without …