MMT Waterproofing

Reviews for MMT Waterproofing

Graham W.
Graham W.

Basement waterproofing

Mario is a well organized guy, and Robert came out to give our estimate, and gave us different options we could choose from (metal window wells or nicer looking wooden ones).
We used MMT 5 years ago, based on a work colleague referring them to me after he had used their services. MMT waterproofed the back wall of our basement which had a major leak when we first moved in to our home. Not a drop of water has come through the back wall since. This year (2018), we were tearing up our driveway and also doing some interlock patios, so we decided to get MMT to waterproof the remaining 3 basement walls ahead of this work.
Robert’s team of guys did this big job in 6 days, and I’ve never seen guys work so hard - digging 5 foot deep by 2 feet wide trenches by hand, and jackhammering up the existing concrete patios. They’d go at it for an hour and a half, take a 20 minite break, and then get right back to it. This was all during extremely hot days too. Very reliable - started at 8am each day, and the estimated start date was the exact day they began.
I would highly recommend MMT waterproofing.

Thank you for great review. it's been pleasure to work for you.

M. Wood in Scarborough
M. Wood in Scarborough

Waterproofing

I can't say enough about MMT Waterproofing. These guys are the real deal...on budget, on time, trustworthy, reliable and transparent with their work. They did such a great job waterproofing our basement a few years ago, that we phoned them up again when we had to waterproof the front of our house. We didn't search for anyone else. MMT Waterproofing is THE PLACE TO GO for all of your waterproofing needs in the GTA. Call them.

Thank you for a great review, we appreciate It !!

Leak in basement

When the ice storm hit my basement started to flod. So I called MMT and they came right away and assessed my leak. Gave me a estimate on the spot and I liked their price. So I got them to do the job.
Rob came with his crew and fixed my problem. So happy with them.

thanks!!

Dorothy in Mississauga
Dorothy in Mississauga

Waterproofing

After calling a few companies and getting a few quotes we decided to go with MMT. Very satisfied as they explained step by step what will be done. The job was completed with no issues and no mess left at the end. Highly recommend.

thanks!!

foundation leaks

I have called several companies to come take a look at my foundation issue as water was getting into my basement.
I was most impressed with MMT Waterproofing. They came out the next day and wrote out a free estimate within minutes. The job was completed with no issues and no mess at the end!! Great job overall.

thank you!

Really, a truly great & thorough (full) job

I needed to get a full job done around my entire house, 8 or 9 feet down.
1. The owner was extremely understanding, and worked with our timelines while still managing other jobs at the same time (as I understood it).
2. Mid-way through the job, our chimney started to collapse, so they let us call in a mason & get it fixed. They went to another job for a few days in the meantime & still came back to chisel out the cement pad - at no charge - for us to get the chimney job done by another contractor.
3. They were very clean, extremely polite & they didn't even use our bathroom?

Extremely thorough job, very nice individuals, and the owner is on site every day & walks you through what they've worked on.

**If I could give a gold star, or a big smiley sticker here... I would.**

They also come back a year later, and re-level the ground (for free) if you need it. The ground settles after being dug up... I believe, so, that's a nice little benefit.

Also, I forget exactly what I paid for this, I'm sure it was close to $8k maybe a bit under/over.

thank you!!

Waterproofing treatment outside house

My 25 years old house comes with a concrete block foundation. We recently found several corners getting pretty wet after heavy rains. Called a few waterproof companies for estimate. Robert from MMT called me back in the same days and visited my place the day after. His root cause analysis was convincing. The price offered was impressive. The digging started in a couple of days after my confirmation and his crew did a fabulous job. I am really please for their service.

thank you!!

John W. from Toronto
John W. from Toronto

Waterproofing in 2014

Have had zero water ingress since our install in July 2014. Dousan did a great job. Showed me issues and suggested excellent remedies and follow-ups. Cleaned up afterward. Very glad we heard about Mario's crew and that they were available.

goiko in Burlington
goiko in Burlington

Basement waterproofing

Great people, great service!
Honest and service oriented. Did the job on schedule. Had a issue come up after completion and were back on site in under an hour to rectify.

Highly recommended!

More about MMT Waterproofing

!!! WE WILL BEAT OR MATCH ANY WRITTEN QUOTE GUARANTEED* !!!

!!! CALL NOW 416 854 3382 !!! We are company with 25 years of experience. Specializing in waterproofing residential and commercial structures. -competitive prices -written FREE estimate prior to starting -written guarantee on completion - basement made permanently dry from the inside or outside (with or without …