Belfor Canada

Reviews for Belfor Canada

KathyT in Burlington
KathyT in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Happy ending to nasty flooded Basement

Belfor was introduced by our insurance adjuster. Flooded basement. We were away. What a mess!
Evan McDonald was the project supervisor. First class! Belfor worked nonstop to get the basement dried up, then tore out all of the damaged flooring, drywall etc. What started out as a disaster, turned out to be a lovely new basement. All details were handled efficiently and professionally.

Peter Thomas in TORONTO
Peter Thomas in TORONTO
3 reviews TORONTO, ON

Flood abatement and restoration

Belfor arrived within 48 hours of a major infiltration of water. Their staff worked around the clock, bringing in equipment from other parts of North America to help cope with the demand. Once the affected area was dried and properly cleaned their construction crew was able to restore all damaged areas to their original state. This was done in a reasonable length of time and the quality of work was outstanding.

Andrew Mair in North york
Andrew Mair in North york
3 reviews North York, ON

Fire restoration

We were very impressed with Matt Redshaw and his team after our recent townhouse complex fire. Other homeowners had other restoration services, but they were not enthusiastic. Prompt, courteous and understanding service, always quick to reply to questions or concerns and topnotch, reasonably priced work. On top of the insurance work, I had Matt's team do some renovations in my basement. It was done two days later and at a price I could not find a match. Real pros.

cxh1026@hotmail.com in Richmond hill
C. 6.
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

overcharge on repair damage on the roof

Last year I had my roof tile(1and half piece) ripped off by animal as per the examiner from this company. They didn't show the day as we reported for insurance company but they still charge us the emergency fee and got on roof for about 5 minutes and charge us for over $500. The insurance company does not insure the animal damage as per Belfor's say. And I tried to speak to the examiner about the unfair charges and he promised to call me back but eventually what I got were 2 threaten letter that if i don't pay it will go to the collector, I paid cause I don't want to deal with them anymore, but not recommend this company to anyone.