AyA Kitchens & Baths Ltd

Chris in San Francisco
Chris in San Francisco
1 review Brossard,

Major Reno, new kitchen

I have had these cabinets for 2 years this month. The paint on the edges is all chipping away. I will attach a few pictures but more doors affected. A message was left for Heather at Aya, who my designer/aya rep.
Mistakes happen, what matters is the responsiveness of the company and what they will do to make it right.
I will update the post as I try to work through this with Aya... but at this point, very unimpressed!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen design

We worked with Heather on a kitchen design, and she was amazing. She totally understood what our needs were, and came up with a practical yet original look that was both smart and fresh. She came up with the perfect combination of big picture vision and attention to the details. I loved that Aya had a range of cabinet fronts, but limited options if you are looking for a more off-beat colour.

Mark & Jamie in Etobicoke
Mark & Jamie in Etobicoke

Kitchen renovation

We have purchased a condo unaltered since being built in 1974. Joanne has helped us to maximize the available space and turned it into something that I think I will love. Until it actually gets installed, it is hard to say how satisfied I will be, but so far the process has been satisfactory. I would be even happier if I could have the hickory kitchen that I want.
Joanne listened well, made helpful suggestions and was professional and diligent.

Ron in Toronto
Ron in Toronto

Thank you Joanne for everything! We absolutely love my Kitchen!!!

We checked many options around before making final decision to go with Aya Kitchens, and couldn't be happier about our purchase. From the moment we met Joanne Hamaway, we knew that she was the right fit for our kitchen renovation. Her confidence in bringing OUR VISION to life was obvious. Our personalities meshed well, so there was no need to look any further. Joanne was a true professional in every sense of the word. She paid attention to our needs, provided us with many ideas, and had an incredible amount of patience. She responded to our numerous questions promptly, and addressed any of our concerns. Our Kitchen looks amazing!! Better than we expected - delivered and installed on time, as promised. Rest assured that you will be happy with their product. Thank you Joanne for everything! We absolutely love our new Kitchen!!!

halifaxreno in Hubley
halifaxreno in Hubley
1 review Hubley, NS

Love my new kitchen

Love my new kitchen. The slate gray maple is exactly what I was looking for. So nice to be able to pick out my cabinets, counter top, lighting and flooring all in one spot. Thanks everyone. Great team effort.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Downtown Toronto Kitchen Renovation

I've been dreaming about a kitchen reno for many years. I was frustrated with my builder's grade kitchen that lacked functionality and good design. Working with designer Joanne Hamaway was a delight. She was professional, collaborative and calming. She carefully listened to all of my concerns and needs and successfully integrated them into a stylish, functional kitchen design that I love. My biggest frustration was with long remediation process. The installation process took three return trips over four plus months. There was a minimum six week delay between each visit, communication was often trying, and the return visits were hurried and needed close supervision.

michael.keith.roy in Toronto
michael.keith.roy in Toronto

Kitchen Reno (2)

AYA Kitchens has been a great partner when creating my last 2 kitchen reno's. The staff is great especially Joanne. The product is great and lasts. I would recommend the Etobicoke location to anyone.

Kitchen

Re Castlefield Site:
We want to give Senior Designer Heather, an excellent reference.
Heather is a talented designer with great attention to detail. She carefully listens to her clients needs and dreams for the new space.
She provided references for this Aya location and addressed all our concerns in a positive manner.
Marie

Iris in Mississauga
Iris in Mississauga

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

Aya Kitchens has become our 'go to' place for kitchens. Our clients have been thrilled with the quality of the cabinets and the installation of them. The highest praise would go to Joanne, she has a wonderful ability to design a kitchen that is very functional and very pleasing to each of our clients. As a contractor, it is difficult to find people that care as we do about the quality of our work, Joanne has perfectly filled the role of our kitchen and bathroom designer. Thank you Joanne!

More about AyA Kitchens & Baths Ltd

The Kitchen is today's living room - It's the heart of the home. At AyA we believe that a great kitchen starts with you. Every AyA kitchen is designed and made just for you. Unlike other kitchen manufacturers we don't assemble from stock, we produce a unique kitchen for each ...