Ay A Kitchens & Baths Ltd

Mississauga ON L4X 1E7

Reviews for Ay A Kitchens & Baths Ltd

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

DO NOT PURCHASE PRODUCTS FROM THIS COMPANY

My email to Head Office last year. I purchased a bath vanity from the Stoney Creek location. The nightmare continues ...

Hello,

Kindly direct this message to the appropriate individuals at Aya Kitchens Head Office for their attention.

I am writing to express my profound disappointment with my experience as a customer of Aya. It is with the utmost sincerity that I bring these pressing concerns to your attention, as they significantly tarnish the reputation of your brand, both in terms of product quality and customer service.

I made the decision to invest in a bath vanity from Aya Kitchens, driven by the expectation of receiving a high-quality product and enjoying a positive customer journey. Regrettably, my experience has been a disheartening one, marked by a litany of issues that I feel compelled to detail:

1. Terrible Installation: The initial installation of the vanity left much to be desired. The installation team appeared to lack the necessary expertise, resulting in a final product that fell far short of my expectations. Evidently, corners were cut during this process, leaving me with an installation that was far from satisfactory.

2. Paint Chipping Off: Soon after the installation, a more pressing issue arose - the paint on each and every door of the vanity began chipping off at an alarming rate. This product appears to be ill-equipped to withstand everyday use.

3. Inexcusable Delays: The process of obtaining replacements for the defective components proved to be a significant ordeal. I took days off work, only for the installers to arrive unprepared, further prolonging the replacement process by an additional two months. This entire ordeal spanned several agonizing months, causing substantial frustration and inconvenience. The delay in addressing this issue speaks to a lack of commitment to customer satisfaction.

4. Color Inconsistencies: Following the second installation, I observed blatant color inconsistencies within the vanity, a matter I communicated to the sales team. To my dismay, the Stoney Creek sales team opted to overlook this issue, refusing to acknowledge these apparent defects. This stance persisted, with the manager steadfastly denying the existence of color inconsistencies.

5. Wood Splits: In addition to the aforementioned issues, the wood panels used in the vanity display a concerning lack of proper sealing, resulting in visible splitting. This level of craftsmanship is wholly unacceptable for a product of this nature and cost.

6. Repeat of Issues: To compound matters, I now find myself caught in a disheartening cycle, as the paint on the cabinets is once again displaying signs of chipping off, necessitating a second replacement.

Moreover, I must bring to your attention that during the second installation of the vanity, damage was incurred to the walls of my bathroom and countertop. This further adds to the frustration and inconvenience I have endured as a result of the substandard product and installation process.

Considering the cumulative problems I have faced, including the damage to my bathroom walls, I must request a fair and appropriate compensation to address the inconveniences, frustrations, and additional costs that have been imposed upon me as a result of these issues.

As a customer, I had rightfully expected a level of quality, integrity, and professionalism that, unfortunately, I did not receive.

I kindly implore your team to conduct a thorough investigation into these matters and undertake the necessary actions to rectify the issues outlined above. Customers should rightly expect products that meet the advertised standards, backed by a company unwavering in its commitment to fulfilling its promises.

I trust that Aya Cabinets will use this occasion to address these concerns, offer appropriate compensation, and actively work towards improving both product quality and customer service.
------------
I will be taking appropriate legal action.

DO NOT PURCHASE PRODUCTS FROM THIS COMPANY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Velta
Velta
0 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Kitchen

Met with Lucia and had a wonderful experience. She patiently explained and showed the different options for the kitchen cabinet doors, drawers etc. Our second meeting was even more exciting since the drawings were ready in just a few days and because of her competence, creativity and expertise, she was able to capture our desires on paper. We were thrilled. Highly recommend! Excellent work, Lucia. Well done, AyA.

Private User reviews Old Toronto, ON

terrible customer service

aya is the worst company to deal with- kitchen install measurements are off- came out to look said it was fine- it is not.
waiting for counter install all measurements taken said install would be on nov 7. no one showed up. fully paid for- called, emailed, no response. finally contacted someone and they said they have been cyber attacked and all their systems are down- for 2 weeks???
leaves us wondering if they are filing for bankruptcy.
stay away for this company

Patricia in Maple
Patricia in Maple

Kitchen design, manufacture and install

I would never deal with this company again or recommend Aya Ajax. Several manufacturing defects and design defects. Still waiting for corrections - 8 months and they never took ownership of the design defect resulting in me not being able to open my refrigerator door past 90 degrees although they had the specs for all appliances at the design stage. Beware as they ask for full 100% payment in advance, charge top dollar but they do not stand by their obligation to deliver top quality product.

Kitchen Renovation

AYA rep. was eager to take on our job.
Designed our kitchen to our specifications however he messed up all the measurements which we had been assured were corrected. Rep. took half the payment and then left the company! We were not informed of this until we called for an ETA and found out that it had been assigned to another rep. We had to provide them with all of the specs and designs so that they could get informed of our job. We had a few contacts however, not one of them knew any of the details of our conversation with the first rep. We trusted that is was all on file.
The final payment had to be made the day before installation only to find out that numerous errors were made and pieces were omitted. 5 months later we got the remaining pieces. some didn't fit our appliances as flushmount and some were carved up to fit the appliances. Terrible workmanship. Seams in some areas were atrocious, cabinet doors and drawers not lined up, crown molding doesn't even match the cabinet colour. basically a hack up job that they couldn't get done fast enough. They walked away and refused to further address any of the issues. We will never recommend this company to anyone and discourage anyone who is interested in their product.
We have had to hire another contractor to come in to fix all of the deficiences of our $52,000 AYA kitchen!

Private User reviews Kawartha Lakes, ON

Upgraded kitchen from builder.

Spent over $6000 in kitchen upgrades through builder. Now less than 3 years the paint is peeling in several different areas- upper and lower cabinetry. The warranty only covers 2 years-horrible customers service with regards to responding and remedy, ($675 to replace door-there are 4). During installation the installer pushed old debris under the counter, seen when worker was installing dishwasher and the standard clearance wasn’t left to install microwave so the skirt had to be chiseled in order to accommodate (b/c it was after hours). I would not recommend this company.

A in Toronto
A in Toronto

Open Concept Main Floor

Terrible company from design to install. The designer was rude and did not take any of our preferences into consideration (at one point even calling our requests “weird”). Their installers left piles of garbage in our house and garage. Cabinets arrived chipped and damaged, doors are missing, island is misaligned and looks cheap. Three weeks after project was supposed to be complete, we are still missing doors and have no ETA.

Magnolia in Toronto
Magnolia in Toronto

Bad quality and finishing

Disappointed with the poor finish of these cabinets. The material on the doors is bubbled and my brand new kitchen came with lots of chips and scratches all over it.

Private User reviews Bedford, NS

Kitchen Disaster

Where do I begin. Wrong colour cabinets was sent many times, work still not finished after 2 years later, lack of accountability, poor quality, paint is chipped off some cupboards, service man was at my home in May and it’s now October and no word from anyone. Contacted head office, they redirected back to the local owner who redirects back to another new employee. Stay away from this company.

Julie in Toronto
Julie in Toronto

Will Not Refund for Damaged Products and Delayed Orders

We had a damaged side panel for our kitchen. It was going to take months to get a replacement. The house was going up for sale and we could not wait that long. We asked to be reimbursed and they said No. I had to source other panels. The sales manager would not budge, was inflexible abs lost me as a future client. Will never use them again. Terrible customer service.

More about Ay A Kitchens & Baths Ltd

The Kitchen is today's living room - It's the heart of the home. At AyA we believe that a great kitchen starts with you. Every AyA kitchen is designed and made just for you. Unlike other kitchen manufacturers we don't assemble from stock, we produce a unique kitchen for each ...
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Mississauga?