Ay A Kitchens & Baths Ltd

1551 Caterpillar Rd Mississauga ON L4X 1E7

Reviews for Ay A Kitchens & Baths Ltd

Belinda in Mississauga
Belinda in Mississauga

Thanks Lucia Basnakova for our Efficient and Beautiful AyA Kitchen!!!

So much storage in our new and efficient AyA kitchen, we have a drawer dedicated to all our potato chips and popcorn snacks!

We are very pleased and excited to have AyA kitchen installed in our home. This was one of the best renovation decisions we have ever made! We chose AyA Kitchen, because they manufacture and install their own product. If we are spending this much money, then the best choice is the personal service offered by AyA Kitchen. Lucia Basnakova designed an efficient kitchen to replace an old worn down kitchen. An expert, Mathew Murphy, installed our kitchen and an inspector came to review the work. All our questions answered and any adjustments were immediately addressed. This gave us a renovation peace of mind.

Lucia Basnakova, our kitchen designer, did a great job to ensure that we have abundant storage. Large drawers allow pots and small appliances to be stored out of sight. She managed to install a handy four level basket storage system in place of a “lazy-susan”. This is our favourite feature in the kitchen! Lucia applied great use of space, so that the toaster and slow cooker do not have to be moved when in use. We love the under cabinet lights and the overall look of the kitchen

We are very happy to have our sink centred nicely to the kitchen window. Lucia designed the kitchen to accommodate the whole family and have a smooth flow with our dining room. We have generous counter tops. The two floating shelves give an airy and open feel to the kitchen. We love this feature too!

Lucia and the entire AyA Kitchen team were very helpful from design to completion. The help went beyond the kitchen design. We even received guidance in the floor colour selection, so it would work nicely with the new kitchen cabinets.

We recommend AyA Kitchen, because they are knowledgeable and give great results. Thanks Lucia and AyA Kitchen team!!!

Cheers!
Belinda

Kitchen Renovation

Kirth is very professional in dealing with her customers. She is very knowledgeable and detailed oriented. Kirth responds to queries in a timely fashion. She made sure we obtained the specs for our new appliances and how they would be incorporated in our newly designed kitchen. We were so impressed in dealing with Kirth during our renovations to our 30 year old kitchen that we recommended her to our daughter and son-in-law, who are working with her at the present time.
It was a pleasure dealing with Kirth. We highly recommend her to others.

Kitchen reno

We used Aya Kitchens for our kitchen reno after they were refered to us by our friend and neighbour. Our first experience with Aya was with Kirth Manku. She was very professional and knowledgeable. She listened to what our needs were a was able to deliver on what we required for our kitchen.If I was to redo a kitchen again I would see Kirth Manku at Aya Kitchens. She was wonderfull to deal with. The one thing we wete not impressed with was the delivery date which was pushed back twice. We i stalled the kitchen ourselves and when we went to pick up our kitchen it still was not ready and was only able to pick up a part of our kitchen, which delayed the installation of our kitchen.

Chris in San Francisco
Chris in San Francisco
1 review Brossard,

Major Reno, new kitchen

I have had these cabinets for 2 years this month. The paint on the edges is all chipping away. I will attach a few pictures but more doors affected. A message was left for Heather at Aya, who my designer/aya rep.
Mistakes happen, what matters is the responsiveness of the company and what they will do to make it right.
I will update the post as I try to work through this with Aya... but at this point, very unimpressed!

Kitchen design

We worked with Heather on a kitchen design, and she was amazing. She totally understood what our needs were, and came up with a practical yet original look that was both smart and fresh. She came up with the perfect combination of big picture vision and attention to the details. I loved that Aya had a range of cabinet fronts, but limited options if you are looking for a more off-beat colour.

Mark & Jamie in Etobicoke
Mark & Jamie in Etobicoke

Kitchen renovation

We have purchased a condo unaltered since being built in 1974. Joanne has helped us to maximize the available space and turned it into something that I think I will love. Until it actually gets installed, it is hard to say how satisfied I will be, but so far the process has been satisfactory. I would be even happier if I could have the hickory kitchen that I want.
Joanne listened well, made helpful suggestions and was professional and diligent.

Ron in Toronto
Ron in Toronto

Thank you Joanne for everything! We absolutely love my Kitchen!!!

We checked many options around before making final decision to go with Aya Kitchens, and couldn't be happier about our purchase. From the moment we met Joanne Hamaway, we knew that she was the right fit for our kitchen renovation. Her confidence in bringing OUR VISION to life was obvious. Our personalities meshed well, so there was no need to look any further. Joanne was a true professional in every sense of the word. She paid attention to our needs, provided us with many ideas, and had an incredible amount of patience. She responded to our numerous questions promptly, and addressed any of our concerns. Our Kitchen looks amazing!! Better than we expected - delivered and installed on time, as promised. Rest assured that you will be happy with their product. Thank you Joanne for everything! We absolutely love our new Kitchen!!!

halifaxreno in Hubley
halifaxreno in Hubley
1 review Hubley, NS

Love my new kitchen

Love my new kitchen. The slate gray maple is exactly what I was looking for. So nice to be able to pick out my cabinets, counter top, lighting and flooring all in one spot. Thanks everyone. Great team effort.

Downtown Toronto Kitchen Renovation

I've been dreaming about a kitchen reno for many years. I was frustrated with my builder's grade kitchen that lacked functionality and good design. Working with designer Joanne Hamaway was a delight. She was professional, collaborative and calming. She carefully listened to all of my concerns and needs and successfully integrated them into a stylish, functional kitchen design that I love. My biggest frustration was with long remediation process. The installation process took three return trips over four plus months. There was a minimum six week delay between each visit, communication was often trying, and the return visits were hurried and needed close supervision.

More about Ay A Kitchens & Baths Ltd

The Kitchen is today's living room - It's the heart of the home. At AyA we believe that a great kitchen starts with you. Every AyA kitchen is designed and made just for you. Unlike other kitchen manufacturers we don't assemble from stock, we produce a unique kitchen for each ...
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Mississauga?