Avram & Gatto Grease Trap Cleaning & Plumbing Services

Plumbing
91 Faye Dr North York ON M2J 3S7
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Noth York  >  Avram & Gatto Grease Trap Cleaning & Plumbing Services

Review for Avram & Gatto Grease Trap Cleaning & Plumbing Services

Momma Jones Diner - Keswick, ON
Momma Jones Diner - Keswick, ON

Grease Trap EMERGENCY!

I took over an existing diner,it had been closed for 3 months or so and it was FLITHY!! and the grease trap obviously hadn't been cleaned out in months and months it was backing up our sinks, therefore we couldn't start cleaning. The boys from Avram and Gatto were the only ones to answer my call for an emergency clean out - so that I could start cleaning and get my diner OPEN! Friendly, fast, efficient service. I'll be using them to build my new bathrooms in our new dinning room now.