Artistic Gardens Inc

Landscape Contractors & Designers
36 Millwood Rd Toronto ON M4S 1J7

Reviews for Artistic Gardens Inc

Landscape renovation

I connected with Artistic Gardens when they hand delivered a pansy to me –a single pansy, a plant, with their contact info. The snow was just melted. I got in touch and we met and were instantly simpatico. Our garden was badly overgrown and in great need of a ton of work and Meredyth Hilton designed a renovation that was simply everything in plants and flowers that I love – lots of lilies for example.
That was the easiest part.

Next, Artistic Gardens has to determine how to actually make my beautiful garden a reality in the shady, lumpy, clay-soiled dirt behind the home.
This will result in a transformation that will unfold fully over the next couple of years.

The price was a bit daunting but it’s been worth it so far.

Home and garden plants and seasonal decorations

Artistic Gardens have an amazing catalogue of beautiful work that is on their web site and also in their portfolio which they were happy to show me in person.

I had work done by them several times, at various times of the year involving seasonal decoration. What I appreciate most was the very helpful nature of the company owners Meredyth and Brad Hilton and their hardworking staff.

Their work enhanced my enjoyment of my home. They are masters of their trade and skilled in every aspect of garden design and maintenance.

Backyard renovation

Like most home owners, I had a very limited understanding and appreciation for what goes in to a landscaping project before I had one done. The cycle of planting at different times of the year, the arrangement of lighting, the drainage and inclines...and on and on. Brad and Meredyth walked me through it all and now I can appreciate how much goes in to the design of a property and we are so happy with our outdoor space! Artistic Gardens was a great experience and I would definitely recommend them (and have to several friends)!

Marnie in Toronto
Marnie in Toronto

Renovating my backyard

Meredyth and Brad of Artistic Gardens are great, amazing professionals and totally charming as a couple. Came to our house, showed their portfolio and then it was all about what WE wanted. In no time we had a design that was even better than what we had been dreaming about! Costs rolled in and at first I have to admit it was a bit daunting, but the crews were great guys, and the work was superb and three years later I still feel like it was money very well spent. I would recommend Artistic Gardens any day!

Susannah Therrien in
Susannah Therrien in

New Landscape and Pool

Spring is almost here and we can't wait to use our new backyard created by Artistic Gardens! From design to implementation the project went well. The design process was very smooth, a combination of their expertise and our desires. Once the construction began things moved at a good pace. The detailed stonework is incredible, the planting superb! We highly recommend the Artistic Gardens crew!

Christine and Doug in North york
Christine and Doug in North york
7 reviews North York, ON

Backyard Reno

We used artistic gardens a few years ago,for a backyard makeover. They were very expensive and somewhat slow but we were initially happy. However we have had many problems subsequently and have given up on having them come back and address these concerns once they had our money.. The sand they used between our interlock turns out to be a cheap type and we have had lots of weeds grow through even in one year. We paid someone else to fix it.. The stone patio they installed is sinking. The Napoleoon BBQ they installed in our stone patio was installed improperly and two years later had to be completely redone A BBQ specialist we called to fix the problem said he had never seen such a bad installation. Had to pay $1400 to fix it one two years later- not covered by warranty because it was installed improperly?. They do work that looks good but not so good on follow up or proper installation and for >$80000 we expected more!

MAL
MAL

Landscaping front and rear yard

Project involved complete hardscape and planting re-do for front and back yard: quality of hardscape was excellent but overall project was not cheap, esp. for quantity of planting that was provided. Also required occasional reminders of items brought up during proposal process. End product seems well matched to lifestyle requests though.

Would have given higher rating if co was more prompt at returning phone calls and emails, which usually took up to 2-3 business days to be returned (both before and after signing contract). Quotes and project start (once determined) were timely however.

Overall, given the price of their work, one would probably expect better attention to business detail and customer responsiveness but quality of end product is good.