Artic Spas Durham

Reviews for Artic Spas Durham

Jen in Edison
Jen in Edison

Okanagan Swim Spa

Arctic Spa has helped us create the backyard of our dreams. We decided that we were interested in a swim spa in the summer of 2019. We had been to a number of swim spa dealers in doing our research but once we spoke to the team at Arctic Spa, we knew immediately that this was the place for us! Randy was extremely knowledgeable on the different spa options and with the added features available on the Arctic Spa products (ie forever floor and insulation methods) our minds were made up. Once we placed our order the Arctic Spa team offered very helpful info on what to have ready for the day of delivery and were able to connect us with an incredible crane company (shout out to Babcock Crane). Delivery couldn’t have gone better! The delivery team were friendly and professional and best of all very precise! Everything fit the space perfectly. Over the last month, as new swim spa owners, we’ve obviously had questions and the Arctic Spa team has always been available over the phone, email and in person. All in all, what a fantastic group to work with and we couldn’t be happier!
A special thanks to Randy, Ro, Tony, Nathan and the rest of the Arctic Spa team!
Jen and Herb

Nancy from Pickering
Nancy from Pickering
2 reviews Whitby, ON

First hot tub purchase

I am a first time hot tub owner and I was cautious about making a large purchase of something that was so new to me. I had an excellent experience with Arctic Spas in Whitby. Tony Voelcker patiently walked me through the process of choosing the hot tub, the accessories and the technology. He answered my many questions so that I was able to make an informed decision. Laurie and Cassandra in the delivery department contacted me with updates on the construction and delivery of my hot tub and addressed any concerns about the set up. The delivery team helped me decide about the position of the spa and the cover lifter in relation to my house. For the new hot tub owner the information about the chemicals is overwhelming, however, the chemical readings have been perfect every day in the month since I received my spa. The Spa Boy technology makes owning a hot tub almost maintenance free and I'm glad I made that decision. Many thanks to Tony and the Arctic Spa team for making the whole process so smooth and the end result is so great.

Hot tub  in Whitby
Hot tub in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Hot Tub

I walked into the Artic Whitby location , locking to get some info . WELL !! I meet Rohan , I was Sold , this guy knows his Hot Tub’s.
I brought my wife in , that weekend , to meet Rohan, and she was as impressed as I was with he manner , of Sales , ZERO PRESSURE !!!!!! .
He knowledge was 2nd to NONE !
We bought an ARTIC SPA , and has some problems , we found out it was. MINOR sensor, once agin I spoke with Rohan on a weekend , that Rohan doesn’t work at shop but he asked his email ASAP! ROCKSTAR!! I my world . Great Servicemanship !!!
Ritch&Dianne Bricknell

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Hot tub Purchase

I was beyond impressed by the knowledge, professionalism and personal customer care shown to me by Tony Voelcker on the purchase of my hot tub. Tony assisted me through some challenging issues and I am happy to now say that I now have a lovely Maligne tub in the backyard of my new home. Tony went far beyond the call of duty to ensure timelines, my comfort level etc. I will be recommending Tony and his team at Arctic Spa Whitby to my friends. Included in the spa package are many items that other companies charge extra for. Bravo Tony and team!

Ramiro in Toronto
Ramiro in Toronto

New Yukon Arctic Spa Hot Tub

From end to end they provided amazing service. From store all the way to the guys who delivered the tubs. Very professional and knowledgeable. We were not looking to buy a very expensive tub and Rick Coleman in the store presented us with a trade in that matched all of our needs. Very responsive and caring of their products and service. They are even a call away after you buy the tub for any questions.

Adrian in Whitby
Adrian in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Arctic Spa Cub Legend

After a terrible experience with Jacuzzi, I decided to write arctic spas. From start to Finish from Sales to service to phone call assistance, they have been amazing to deal with. I have since provided a reference to a friend who will soon be soaking in a new tub. Thanks to Tony at the Whitby Location, we could not be happier. Amazing service. Thanks again

M&M in East york
M&M in East york
2 reviews East York, ON

Arctic Spa Epic Ocean

Purchased a used Arctic Ocean Fully loaded from the store a little over a year ago. The beginning was a bit rocky in that we had a number of smaller issues. We quickly tore the cover, a pump issue, the lifter broke, another pump issue....

But that being said, the staff was responsive (even if they didn't want to hear from us again), they replaced the lifter, they replaced the cover with us only covering the delivery...

Challenge after challenge was met...quickly and fairly.

Everyone loves the swim spa...no regrets at all...in fact, when we considered moving, the first question was where to put a new one...

Terry in Courtice
Terry in Courtice
3 reviews COURTICE, ON

New Hot Tub

From sale to install to service call this company handled everything promptly and professionally! Thanks to all the people at Arctic Spas! You all went above and beyond our expectations and we are thoroughly enjoying our hot tub!! : D This is our second hot tub and we chose Arctic Spas based on threir reputation and they did not disappoint. Their pricing for a tub with 114 jets were the same with competitors' tubs with 42 jets! Thanks!!

More about Artic Spas Durham

Arctic Spas dealer for Ontario's Durham and Kawartha Regions.
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Whitby?