Artic Spas Durham

910 Dundas Street W Whitby ON L1P 0A8

Reviews for Artic Spas Durham

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Hot tub Purchase

I was beyond impressed by the knowledge, professionalism and personal customer care shown to me by Tony Voelcker on the purchase of my hot tub. Tony assisted me through some challenging issues and I am happy to now say that I now have a lovely Maligne tub in the backyard of my new home. Tony went far beyond the call of duty to ensure timelines, my comfort level etc. I will be recommending Tony and his team at Arctic Spa Whitby to my friends. Included in the spa package are many items that other companies charge extra for. Bravo Tony and team!

Ramiro in Toronto
Ramiro in Toronto

New Yukon Arctic Spa Hot Tub

From end to end they provided amazing service. From store all the way to the guys who delivered the tubs. Very professional and knowledgeable. We were not looking to buy a very expensive tub and Rick Coleman in the store presented us with a trade in that matched all of our needs. Very responsive and caring of their products and service. They are even a call away after you buy the tub for any questions.

Adrian in Whitby
Adrian in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Arctic Spa Cub Legend

After a terrible experience with Jacuzzi, I decided to write arctic spas. From start to Finish from Sales to service to phone call assistance, they have been amazing to deal with. I have since provided a reference to a friend who will soon be soaking in a new tub. Thanks to Tony at the Whitby Location, we could not be happier. Amazing service. Thanks again

M&M in East york
M&M in East york
2 reviews East York, ON

Arctic Spa Epic Ocean

Purchased a used Arctic Ocean Fully loaded from the store a little over a year ago. The beginning was a bit rocky in that we had a number of smaller issues. We quickly tore the cover, a pump issue, the lifter broke, another pump issue....

But that being said, the staff was responsive (even if they didn't want to hear from us again), they replaced the lifter, they replaced the cover with us only covering the delivery...

Challenge after challenge was met...quickly and fairly.

Everyone loves the swim spa...no regrets at all...in fact, when we considered moving, the first question was where to put a new one...

Terry in Courtice
Terry in Courtice
4 reviews COURTICE, ON

New Hot Tub

From sale to install to service call this company handled everything promptly and professionally! Thanks to all the people at Arctic Spas! You all went above and beyond our expectations and we are thoroughly enjoying our hot tub!! : D This is our second hot tub and we chose Arctic Spas based on threir reputation and they did not disappoint. Their pricing for a tub with 114 jets were the same with competitors' tubs with 42 jets! Thanks!!

More about Artic Spas Durham

Arctic Spas dealer for Ontario's Durham and Kawartha Regions.
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Whitby?