Arctic Spas Oakville

Reviews for Arctic Spas Oakville

JS in Oakville
JS in Oakville

Arctic Spa

After enjoying a Coast Spa for 14 years, it was time for a replacement. We chose Arctic because of its reputation. Boy what a mistake! In the four years we've owned the spa we've had to have it serviced six times. Also, aside from all the mechanical issues we've been having, the fins on the jets have started to break off. In our experience, Arctic spas are junk.

Dj Corov in Oakville
Dj Corov in Oakville

Arctic Spa

Arctic Spa customer care becomes nightmare. They do not make service call without prepayment? Now I do understand why.

Example 1 - Prepaid general service half done, no full flush and discharge, no cleaning - they do not care about bacteria.

Example 2 - Replaced booster pump ($700+). Next day new pump leaked and they came to repair after 10 days. A month after, upon my return from overseas, pump is not working again. Service call refused without prepayment? Not able to reach anybody beyond a very unpleasant telephone operated service desk. Phoned to the HQ in Alberta. After being persistent finally got HQ’s reply that I'm "a rude customer"!? Actually, I'm a customer who only wants to start using my hot tub, one that I paid for - a lot.

Mike in Brampton
Mike in Brampton

Hot Tub Installation

Got a fantastic deal at the Spring Home Show on our hot tub last year. Service was excellent, after one year of use the hot tub has been very energy efficient. We're very pleased with our purchase!