Appliance Depot

Ashley in Milton
Ashley in Milton
0 reviews , ON

A real person

From the moment I spoke to David about my dryer issue he was very honest and up front about my options and what would make the most sense economically and cared about providing me with the best value.
he The repair took less than a half hour and was exactly what he anticipated it was. Great experience. Highly recommend!

Kris from Milton
Kris from Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Dishwasher Installation

Having recently moved in, I needed someone to assist me with installing my new dishwasher. After checking online and forums, I came across David from Appliance Depot.

Upon my initial conversation with David, I did not need to contact another individual to install the dishwasher. He was friendly, knowledgeable and knew exactly what needed to be asked in order to properly and efficiently install the dishwasher. He was upfront with the cost of the installation and made sure to explain the reasons behind it. He was able to take down all of the necessary information and within a couple of days, he was at the house installing the appliance.

If you are looking for someone who is not only pleasant to deal with but also very knowledgeable and extremely experienced, contact David at Appliance Depot.

More about Appliance Depot

Appliance Depot has been serving Milton and surrounding area for almost 30yrs. We service, and sell new appliances and parts , shipped direct to your home.
Looking for Appliance Retailers pros in Milton?