Andrew's Roofing & Aluminum

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Erindale  >  Andrew's Roofing & Aluminum

Reviews for Andrew's Roofing & Aluminum

Anne of Bloor West Village in Toronto
Anne of Bloor West Village in Toronto

To strip and old roof and install new roof

In the 2 different roofing jobs that we used Andrew's, the work was excellent . Equally as important, he honors his guaranty of good workmanship. Recently , a shingle fell off because of high wind. It was fixed the same day of our call to him. Highly recommended

Gagliardi in Toronto
Gagliardi in Toronto

Roofing job

Amazing and reliable roofer! We had a problem with our roof and he was very responsive and attended to the issue right away. Would recommend him to any friend or family.

Laura
Laura

Roof Installation and Incredible service!

We purchased our home 10 years ago and had the roof and eavestroughs re-done by Andrew's Roofing at that time. Recently, we noticed a leak from the attic into our laundry room. Within a few hours of making a call to Andrew's Roofing, he was at our home, inspecting and repairing the area. We have always been so pleased with Andrew's promptness, and his genuine care of our roof as if it were his own home. I highly recommend Andrew's Roofing to anyone in need of a reliable and trustworthy roofing contractor.

Beverly Thorpe from Oakville
Beverly Thorpe from Oakville

Roof repair

I sent my review in a couple of days ago regarding the numerous conversations with Andrew which went back to Aug,2014. I was always promised that the roof would be repaired where the shingles had blown away.. As of June 2015 Andrew still had not done the repair and couldn't understand my concern to having the roof repaird. Yesterday there was a roofer in our area who repaird my roof in about 20 minutes and he couldn't understand Andrew's neglect in doing the repair seeing as it was his company that did the work in the first place.

TB in Mississauga
TB in Mississauga

Roof

This review is long overdue. Andrew did my roof in 2009 as I had a leak in my living room. My sister used Andrew's Roofing 5 years prior and mine and her roof look brand new. I am happy to say that since then this company has completed 5 homes on my street and we are all thrilled and happy with the work and the service. It took me a long time to make a decision and finally decided to go with Andrew's...look no further.

Tina