Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

1855 Dundas St. East Mississauga ON L4X 1M1
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Mississauga  >  Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Reviews for Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Edward in Hamilton

We purchased carpets from Alexanian in the past and decided to go there again because the service and salesmanship is excellent. They are very helpful. The installation people had a hard time because the underpad from the previous carpet was actually stuck to the floor but they did a great job. We are very satisfied with the product, service and installation.

dawne & tony from Fort Erie

Alexanian Carpet & Flooring located at 1004 Upper James in Hamilton saved us a ton of money when we purchased our wool area rug. I can't tell you how much we appreciated the superior service of not just Garo but of the whole staff. Garo Magakian @ Alexanian was recommended to us by another business and luckily we decided to check it out. I look forward to future business with them. They also were really appreciative of our business and bent of backwards to ensure we were happy with our choice.

Thanks...Dawne & Tony

Kathryn and Chet from Oakville
9.5/10

Exceptional service and personnel. The store manager AL and sales manger Ramin brought the installer to our house to discuss the various parts of the job. The materials were excellent and the overall price was more than competitive. The best part was the installers. Mike is an expert craftsman who takes pride in everything he does. The job was completed as planned to the highest quality. Visits from the manager during the job assured us that all would be done as contracted. We would be pleased to recommend Alexanian to our friends and family without hesitation. We are very pleased with the completed project and would happilly deal with Alexanian again in the future.

Joan and Doug from Ottawa

To meet our tight moving schedule, the professionals at Alexanian were able to install the hardwood flooring in our dining room first thing on moving day. They were done before the moving van began to unload our 19,000 lbs of household furnishings. They came back a week later to install the hardwood in the family and living rooms - and all for the same price as if the work was done in just one session. Same professional service and quality work was performed on the stairs with carpet. They came, they installed and they cleaned up and departed - leaving nothing for us to do but enjoy the new flooring! Staff was helpful in selecting products and were in contact with us while we were still in Nova Scotia prior to arriving at our Ottawa home. What more could one ask for in a company?

David from Dundas

My wife and I purchased two large area carpets last year (2005) and discovered, several months later, the pile along one edge of one of the carpets was beginning to unravel....these were machine made synthetic carpets of very good quality. A call was placed to Mr Garo Magakian of Alexanians' Upper James Street location, advising him of our concerns. Not long thereafter, in company with Mr. Magakian, a representative of the firm who manufactured the carpets came to our home and examined the problem area. An attempt was made to replace the damaged carpet, to no avail. Mr.Magakian went the full "nine yards", as it were, to act on our behalf. A successful resolution was made, the company whose product had failed, took back BOTH carpets, and brand new ones, by a different manufacturer, were provided and my wife and I are very pleased with the professional manner this , initially sad , event was concluded.

Chris from Ottawa

Dawne Kay is a Decor Consultant at Alexanian on Industrial Blvd in Ottawa. She is a true professional I don't know what I would have done without her.

I am a Realtor in Ottawa. This past winter, Dawne helped me out in a pinch: I had a listing that desperately needed new carpeting to be worthing of even putting it on the market. Dawne was able to move very quickly and have just the right product installed without delay for just the right price. No surprises. No red tape. Just happy clients.

Then, a few months back, my wife and I arranged to buy a fixer-upper. Without hesitation, we visited Dawne at Alexanian. Not only did she help us choose area rugs for all rooms and the main staircase, but advised us on every paint colour for every room, building a unified look that (now that it's all installed and applied) makes our house feel twice as rich and twice as valuable.

To the folks at Alexanian: Dawne Kay is a pivotal force for your establishment. I have complete confidence in recommending her services to each and every one of my clients past, present and future.

C from Stouffville-6455

I was really impressed with how quickly the carpets came after we had ordered. They were helpful, but not too pushy. We haven't had to contact them regarding warranty, so I can't comment on that.

More about Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Alexanian Carpet and Flooring is a family owned business founded by Aris Alexanian in 1925 in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Today, Alexanian Carpet and Flooring has 17 locations in 12 cities throughout Ontario along with our online store. We have serviced every Canadian Province and Territory as well as many US states.

Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Retailers, Shutters & Blinds, Carpet Installers, and Floor Laying & Refinishing
Hand-Knotted Persian and Oriental Rugs, Machine-Made Area Rugs, Sisal, Seagrass, Custom Rugs, Slate, Ceramic, Marble, Granite, Hardwood, Bamboo, Cork, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Hunter Douglas Window Coverings.
Professional Services Include: In-Home Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, Area Rug and Oriental Rug Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Rug Binding, Fringing, Repair and Restoration Services, Floor and Tile laying, Carpet Installation, Custom Made Area Rugs, Window Covering Installation, Free Shop At Home Service.
Mannington, Lauzon, Kahrs, Philadelphia, Mohawk, Stainmaster, Masland, Cabin Craft, Fabrica, Shaw, Tuftex, Scotchgard, Wunda Weave, Kathy Ireland, Godfrey Hurst, Teragren, Solida, Columbia, Wilsonart, Dal Tile, Congoleum, Marmoleum, Borealis, Sarana, Twelve Oaks, Nourison, Karastan, Jaipur, Hellenic.
Alexanian's offers all styles, textures and colour variations in our flooring. Ranging from the most traditional through to transitional and contemporary styles, we carry a vast array of rug and flooring choices.
Alexanian's offers unique rugs from around the world, a huge selection of carpet and flooring styles and full service installation. Our impeccable service and customer care is Alexanian's specialty!
1925