Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

1855 Dundas St. East Mississauga ON L4X 1M1
Allan Alexanian
Owner/Manager
Allan Alexanian [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Mississauga  >  Alexanian Carpet & Flooring
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Kim in Ottawa
9.8/10

We had a fabulous experience with Alexanian. We had a sewer back up so we had to redo our flooring, carpets etc. I am pretty particular so I had gone from carpet store to carpet store, looking for help. It was a really big project but no one seemed to have the time or the knowledge to really help me. I just didn't feel comfortable with any of them. But then I walked into Alexanian and I met Dawn and right away I felt she was the right person. She worked with us through the whole thing from start to finish. And there were no delays. They did and delivered just what they said they would. Michel was also really, really helpful. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Donna in Stoney Creek

We did a lot of shopping in advance and we found that Alexanian had the best price and they offered free measurements. Most other companies charge you a fee to do the measurements but they didn't. We carpeted the whole upper part of our house including bedrooms, the hallway and stairs. We hadn't purchased anything from them previously but we were really, really impressed. The two guys who did the installing were really nice, polite, didn't waste any time and spent the whole day working right until 7pm. They did have to come back later as we spotted a few small things that we wanted fixed. I was worried about even asking but as soon as I called Garo, the salesman, the guys came over to my house and they were so nice and polite again about fixing the carpet. They went over everything with us to make sure we were happy with it. We were so impressed with experience.

Terry in Dundas

We were terribly impressed. We decided to carpet half of our basement last year and then we went back to have the other half done this year. We wanted the same carpet. It was explained that the dye lot could be different but as it turned out, the new carpet was very different. We could all see the difference (one was a longer shag and the weave was noticably different). Alexanian contacted the manufacturer and they confirmed that they had made changes to that particular carpet. So they said we could either get a different carpet, or they would partially refund us some money in order replace the original. Guy he is amazing and he was why we went back. We never questioned price. I would rather pay more money to get the service. They are the ultimate in customer service and we know something about customer service! We have done extensive renovations in the past couple of year and have had some terrible experiences but Alexanian was amazing to deal with.

Cora in Freelton

We have used Alexanian twice for carpeting our lower and upper floors. Guy, the salesman, is a very, very nice person and he gave us great advice. He helped us choose the quality and type of carpet, and the type of underlay. The carpet was even on sale! He came to our house, did all of the measurements and he was very flexible. We changed our minds at one point from tile to carpet and it wasn't a problem. He helped us again get what we needed. The installation was done exactly when they said they would do it. We were very happy with their service.

Allan in Ancaster
9.8/10

We dealt with Guy who did a great job of planning the carpeting so there was very little carpet wasted. Richard worked with us on financing and was very helpful. It was an excellent experience. This is our second purchase from them. We had a problem after the installation but Alexanian came back and they ended up having to redo the carpet install. No problem. I was very impressed. Excellent service.

Sarah in Hamilton

We dealt with Guy. He was amazing. I wish I had more carpet to buy just so I could go and talk to him. He is the nicest man and he knows everything about his business. We had a good experience with the installation too. They didn't make a mess, and did a very good job. We like to support local businesses and we definitely recommend Alexanian.

D. Rich-Jones Sidney, BC

Better than expected delivery and quality of the are rug purchased. Machine made are rug but looks like a hand woven rug. A very efficient company and the rug was well worth the money. I would highly recommend this company.

D. Rich-Jones Sidney, BC

Casey N from St Andrews by-the-Sea NB

"Everything was received in excellent order and in good time. In fact, delivery was made a day ahead of expectation. Thank you for your courtesy throughout."
Casey N., St. Andrews by-the-Sea, New Brunswick

Ines in Burlington

We have used Alexanian for over 40 years they have done work in our whole house and my business. Now family members have begun using them too. We deal with Guy who has been with Alexanian for about 50 years. He is a wonderful sales person. We don't always have the same installer but they have always been excellent. If there ever is a problem, Alexanian's deal with it immediately and correct the problem. We don't shop elsewhere because when you are happy why go anywhere else?

Edward in Hamilton

We purchased carpets from Alexanian in the past and decided to go there again because the service and salesmanship is excellent. They are very helpful. The installation people had a hard time because the underpad from the previous carpet was actually stuck to the floor but they did a great job. We are very satisfied with the product, service and installation.

More about Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Alexanian Carpet and Flooring is a family owned business founded by Aris Alexanian in 1925 in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Today, Alexanian Carpet and Flooring has 17 locations in 12 cities throughout Ontario along with our online store. We have serviced every Canadian Province and Territory as well as many US states.

Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Retailers, Shutters & Blinds, Carpet Installers, and Floor Laying & Refinishing
Hand-Knotted Persian and Oriental Rugs, Machine-Made Area Rugs, Sisal, Seagrass, Custom Rugs, Slate, Ceramic, Marble, Granite, Hardwood, Bamboo, Cork, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Hunter Douglas Window Coverings.
Professional Services Include: In-Home Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, Area Rug and Oriental Rug Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Rug Binding, Fringing, Repair and Restoration Services, Floor and Tile laying, Carpet Installation, Custom Made Area Rugs, Window Covering Installation, Free Shop At Home Service.
Mannington, Lauzon, Kahrs, Philadelphia, Mohawk, Stainmaster, Masland, Cabin Craft, Fabrica, Shaw, Tuftex, Scotchgard, Wunda Weave, Kathy Ireland, Godfrey Hurst, Teragren, Solida, Columbia, Wilsonart, Dal Tile, Congoleum, Marmoleum, Borealis, Sarana, Twelve Oaks, Nourison, Karastan, Jaipur, Hellenic.
Alexanian's offers all styles, textures and colour variations in our flooring. Ranging from the most traditional through to transitional and contemporary styles, we carry a vast array of rug and flooring choices.
Alexanian's offers unique rugs from around the world, a huge selection of carpet and flooring styles and full service installation. Our impeccable service and customer care is Alexanian's specialty!
1925