Premier Pool Renovations

anthony007 in Joliette
anthony007 in Joliette
1 review Joliette, QC

Awesome stonework

We just had our pool coping and tile replaced. The pool is 14 years old and we had the plaster done 2 years ago by another company. Premier saved our plaster and did new flagstone coping. Looks Great. The flagstone looks so much better than the brick we had previously.

BT Grace Princeton, NJ
BT Grace Princeton, NJ
1 review Princeton, NJ

Pool Renovation

Had our 15 year old Anthony pool redone. Premier was recommended by our service company and after meeting with them I was satisfied rthey were the best. The work was done by their own guys not subs...
I am very happy with what was done and have already recommended them to my sister and cousin. Premier is very good at what they do.

Don Bryn Mawr
Don Bryn Mawr
1 review Radnor Twp, PA

Pool Remodel

I am very pleased with the pool work that was just done on my pool. Premier came out as scheduled and did a very professional job. I had a new heater installed and plaster. I liked the fact the work was done by company employees not subs and supervised by project managers. I would recommend them highly.

Julie Short Hills, NJ
Julie Short Hills, NJ
1 review Millburn Twp, NJ

Swimming Pool Renovation

We had our entire pool and surrounding area remodeled last summer. Premier Pool Renovations did a spectacular job. We initially got 3 estimates and the other pool companies did not even mention getting permits or electrical bonding of the pool. They were clueless. Yet these other companies said they were the best and had been doing pools for 20 years etc- what a joke.
Our project took 3 weeks and men worked every day accept maybe 2 or 3 days total. The finished pool and flagstone patio looks amazing. It looks like it has always been there. I sincerely recommend Premier to anyone who needs a pool remodel. J. Vichner

More about Premier Pool Renovations

Premier Pol Renovations' goal is to transform your restoration vision into a reality. By using only the highest quality materials and working with the most experienced craftsmen in the industry, it is our mision to provide an inovative, creative and afordable solution for your pol renovation project. We handle every ...