Ace Glass & Mirror Ltd

HomeStars  >  Mirrors & Glass in Erindale  >  Ace Glass & Mirror Ltd

Reviews for Ace Glass & Mirror Ltd

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

poor customer service

the product was fine but they really need to work on their customer service, i think the owner or whoever works there is over worked or just not fit to be working there any more because he seems to have too much on his plate and comes off over whelmed and makes it seem like he only knows whats going on. the lady who works there has an attitude problem and could not care less if the customers needs are met or not overall very poor service!

nicole from Mississauga
nicole from Mississauga

Mirror

Product was fine, It was the customer service, or lack of, that didnt enjoy.
Bought a mirror, day of pickup they broke it. Second pick up on April 11, 2015 at around 12;30 there was a woman with brown hair which appeared to be in her late 30s who was extremely rude to my mother and giving her dirty looks (just because she asked if they could wrap or put the mirror in something, mirror was completely naked, did not come wrapped or packaged (was a $200 mirror, and the woman said that she would not help bring it to the car. Why not hire someone who will help their customers? Will never buy again or recommend this company after that experience. There are tons more mirror stores that would be happy to take our money and be more respectful. Its too bad considering we would have used them for more renovations..that woman should NOT be working in customer service.

Richard from Mississauga
Richard from Mississauga

Protective glass for dining room table

My first review on this and for good reason. Of all experiences (good and bad) that I've had with various companies in the past, this company was hands down the worst of all. To give the total story:

1. we agreed upon delivery of a protective glass for a dining room table
2. upon delivery, my wife misunderstood that there was to be no setup of the glass on the table itself
3. the driver WHO IS ALSO ONE OF THE OWNERS of the company, told her that she'd have to come and get the glass OUT OF THE TRUCK. He refused delivery to the door.
4. after my wife said that she would not go on to get the product from the truck herself, he snatched the buttons out of her hand (the buttons were to be placed on the dining table) and stormed off
5. after informing customer service by email of what happened, the response was to tell us: a.) we were not telling the truth of how the conversation went (that the owner/driver did NOT ask my wife to take the goods out of the truck), b.) that it's not possible it happened the way we stated it happened because they've not heard of anything happening like this in 30 years, and c.) to tell us to come and pick up the glass ourselves if we want it now.

I cannot even believe this happened. We live in a new home and have accepted a half dozen "at the door only" deliveries. To have a driver (who again is also one of the owners of the company) tell my wife to come and get the product herself out of the truck, then have the customer service agent essentially tell us we were in the wrong...well please come to your own conclusions. Absolutely disgusted.

TB in Mississauga
TB in Mississauga

Window Installation

I replaced my front window as there was a crack in it due to a blind that was installed and a nail that cracked the window pain. Ace Glass & Mirror took the measurement, custom made the window for me and the installation went very smoothly. I will be calling them back in the Spring to fix my patio door screen.

I would recommend this company to my friends and family.

michael lim in Mississauga
michael lim in Mississauga
9 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

thermo glass replacement for window

Contacted Ace Glass based on a recommendation. Came and measured and installed the 2 replacements within 2 weeks of the order. Really friendly installer. Only reco is for them to improve on customer service: to notify customer of installation time rather than I checking in with them multiple times.

s.white in Oakville
s.white in Oakville

screen repair.

WOW, do these guys ever know what they are doing. I brought in a couple of screens with rips in them to repair. The guy at the counter took me thorough the whole process of how they clean out the old stuff and replace it with new, stronger, better screening.

RenoQueen, Mississauga
RenoQueen, Mississauga

Replacement of Screens

I have used this company three times over the last year to replace screens in sliding doors and windows in the house we moved from and the one we moved to.

They have reasonable rates and the items have always been ready when promised. The staff are friendly and pleasant.

I would use them again when needed.