ABS Movers & Storage

Reviews for ABS Movers & Storage

Adrian in Toronto
Adrian in Toronto

A relief!

I had a very bad experience with another moving company and wound up stuck with a 3 bedroom house crammed into a storage locker. ABS came through for me at the last minute. My experience with them versus the other company was like night and day.

ABS's movers were cheerful and professional, loading my whole house into one truck - a feat that took the other company 4 truck loads! They were obviously great packers and skilled movers. They made me realize what professional movers can do, and are worth every penny of their hourly rate (the other company offered a lesser rate, but didn't stick to it on the day of the move).

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend ABS to anyone.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Treadmill Pick-up and Delicery

I called today to hire ABS movers and storage to pick up a used treadmill and deliver it on our home. The three movers arrived promptly and were very organized. They properly prepared the treadmill before transporting it and were extremely careful through the entire process. While it was a difficult job, given the weight of the treadmill and the fact that they had to carry it up a flight Of stairs, they were careful and efficient. I would definitely use them again and recommend this company.

Muneeb in Toronto
Muneeb in Toronto

Semi detached moving X 2

We've used this company twice for moving and referred them to a friend as well. Consistently received great service! Very professional and act with integrity (haven't seen any time wastage or questionable effort).
Polite, professional and efficient!

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Reliable, hard working and priced right. Just what you want in a moving company!

I work in real estate and have gotten to know alot of moving companies. I have used ABS movers many times and keep going back. My last move I got a quote from a high rated competition just to see the difference. The competition quoted me more than DOUBLE what I expected! When I called ABS I knew exactly what I was getting. They confirmed, showed up on time.... worked very hard all day and even helped me with a few extra things that needed to be moved around in the new house! Awesome team! They wrapped everything and carefully unwrapped it. They charged exactly the time and didn't try to add any extra or hidden expenses. In the end I paid $1400 LESS than the competition quoted me!

Shauna in Toronto
Shauna in Toronto

Move from Toronto to Barrie

I have used ABS several times now for moving and storage. This last move I was given the 'A' team of movers, Alex, Dave and Bala. They showed on time, were polite, friendly and very hard working in one of the hottest days of the year. They loaded the contents of my home with care and in record time. They then had to empty my storage unit at their facility. Again this was done with the same care and in great time in the sweltering heat before bringing it to my new home in Barrie.
They worked as a team, maintained their humour and professionalism throughout the day.
I highly recommend the company for any move or storage needs, they have a great team and have no hidden costs.

Cee Cee  in Markham
Cee Cee in Markham

Excellent Service

ABS Movers sent me a great team Basil, Alex and Moe. They were friendly, polite and worked very well together as a TEAM.
They arrived on time and work continually taking care of my furniture as if it was their own.
I would recommend ABS Movers to my friends and use them again.
Carolina.

A Grant in Toronto
A Grant in Toronto

Great Experience

My family and I had a "TREMENDOUS" experience my ABS Movers and Storage. We were so happy with the quality of their service, the timely manner with which they moved our furnitures. I would definitely recommend this company 100% to anyone in need of moving large items. Thanks ABS Movers and Storage.

A good mover is hard to find in
A good mover is hard to find in

Very happy I used this company

I was actually shocked at the expert driving skills of one of the movers. He maneuvered that truck around an illegally-parked car in the way of where we needed to offload the truck that my significant other side I applauded at the end.

Very fast, very careful. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Outstanding moving company for excellent value

ABS movers helped us move from one apartment to another with great professionalism and skill. Other companies we investigated quoted us between $800 and $1400. ABS charged us less than $500. There are no hidden fees and the movers were friendly and unbelievably hard working. We were slightly nervous to begin with because the booking was done over the phone without an emailed estimate, but don't let this dissuade you. They were as good as their word and better in the end. I would highly recommend this company.

Lorena in Toronto
Lorena in Toronto

Move

ABS Movers & Storage rates were very competitive and the move occurred without any issues. They showed up on time and completed the move in the estimated time frame. Thanks for making my move fast and simple!

More about ABS Movers & Storage

Movers, Moving and Storage Established in 1988, our family owned and operated company is built on referrals from satisfied clients. You can rest assured knowing that your possessions are in capable hands when you select ABS Movers & Storage Ltd. for your moving needs. With our help, you’ll soon be ...