ABS Movers & Storage

Reviews for ABS Movers & Storage

Muneeb in Toronto
Muneeb in Toronto

Semi detached moving X 2

We've used this company twice for moving and referred them to a friend as well. Consistently received great service! Very professional and act with integrity (haven't seen any time wastage or questionable effort).
Polite, professional and efficient!

1 review Kitchener, ON

Reliable, hard working and priced right. Just what you want in a moving company!

I work in real estate and have gotten to know alot of moving companies. I have used ABS movers many times and keep going back. My last move I got a quote from a high rated competition just to see the difference. The competition quoted me more than DOUBLE what I expected! When I called ABS I knew exactly what I was getting. They confirmed, showed up on time.... worked very hard all day and even helped me with a few extra things that needed to be moved around in the new house! Awesome team! They wrapped everything and carefully unwrapped it. They charged exactly the time and didn't try to add any extra or hidden expenses. In the end I paid $1400 LESS than the competition quoted me!

Shauna in Toronto
Shauna in Toronto

Move from Toronto to Barrie

I have used ABS several times now for moving and storage. This last move I was given the 'A' team of movers, Alex, Dave and Bala. They showed on time, were polite, friendly and very hard working in one of the hottest days of the year. They loaded the contents of my home with care and in record time. They then had to empty my storage unit at their facility. Again this was done with the same care and in great time in the sweltering heat before bringing it to my new home in Barrie.
They worked as a team, maintained their humour and professionalism throughout the day.
I highly recommend the company for any move or storage needs, they have a great team and have no hidden costs.

Cee Cee  in Markham
Cee Cee in Markham

Excellent Service

ABS Movers sent me a great team Basil, Alex and Moe. They were friendly, polite and worked very well together as a TEAM.
They arrived on time and work continually taking care of my furniture as if it was their own.
I would recommend ABS Movers to my friends and use them again.
Carolina.

A Grant in Toronto
A Grant in Toronto

Great Experience

My family and I had a "TREMENDOUS" experience my ABS Movers and Storage. We were so happy with the quality of their service, the timely manner with which they moved our furnitures. I would definitely recommend this company 100% to anyone in need of moving large items. Thanks ABS Movers and Storage.

A good mover is hard to find in
A good mover is hard to find in

Very happy I used this company

I was actually shocked at the expert driving skills of one of the movers. He maneuvered that truck around an illegally-parked car in the way of where we needed to offload the truck that my significant other side I applauded at the end.

Very fast, very careful. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Outstanding moving company for excellent value

ABS movers helped us move from one apartment to another with great professionalism and skill. Other companies we investigated quoted us between $800 and $1400. ABS charged us less than $500. There are no hidden fees and the movers were friendly and unbelievably hard working. We were slightly nervous to begin with because the booking was done over the phone without an emailed estimate, but don't let this dissuade you. They were as good as their word and better in the end. I would highly recommend this company.

Lorena in Toronto
Lorena in Toronto

Move

ABS Movers & Storage rates were very competitive and the move occurred without any issues. They showed up on time and completed the move in the estimated time frame. Thanks for making my move fast and simple!

Nikki in Toronto
Nikki in Toronto

Movers

Honestly, don't bother calling another moving company. I had 1 mover booked weeks in advanced for New Year's day and even though, I followed up with him, and even spoke to them on the phone twice that morning, they didn't show up. I called another company and they gave me quote I agreed to and when the mover showed up they basically told me on the side that the boss was going to charge me hundreds more than he quoted because of "hidden" fees. ABS were my last hope and not only did they show up, late in the day (on New Year's Day), they made me feel better about what felt like the worst possible day, they were unbelievably helpful, and the price was fantastic! The movers even helped me by suggesting the best place in my new apartment for my couches and dressers, they gave me tips I would never have thought I would have got from movers. They have been in the business for a very long time. One of the movers had worked for the company for over 20 years. That is unheard of and just goes to show you what an amazing company this is. I would recommend this company to everyone and anyone that is looking for a moving company. I would never call anyone else.

Kathy Czulinski in
Kathy Czulinski in

Move

This was the 4th time I have used ABS Movers. Moe and Alex were great, as always. Smiling, hard-working and conscientious with my possessions. And reasonable rates, to boot. Always a good experience with this company, and Moe and Alex in particular. I find any negative reviews in here hard to believe. These guys really deliver great service.
I'm a real estate agent, in sales myself. And I really appreciate having good companies to recommend to my clients.

More about ABS Movers & Storage

Movers, Moving and Storage Established in 1988, our family owned and operated company is built on referrals from satisfied clients. You can rest assured knowing that your possessions are in capable hands when you select ABS Movers & Storage Ltd. for your moving needs. With our help, you’ll soon be ...