A L L Glass & Mirror Services Ltd

Reviews for A L L Glass & Mirror Services Ltd

Robert in Ajax,ON
Robert in Ajax,ON
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Manufacture, deliver and install glass top for wood table

My wife and I contacted ALL Glass and Mirror Services Ltd. to manufacture, deliver and install a glass top to cover a wooden table top, in our kitchen. Right from the first quote, manufacturing, delivery and installation, this company was extremely professional, on time, and efficient. My wife and I would highly recommend this company. They are true professionals, and know their stuff !!!

Heather Carson from Ajax
Heather Carson from Ajax
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Replace Thermal Glass Units in Bow Window

I was thoroughly impressed with A.L.L. Glass on the repair of the glass in my bow window. We thought we would have to replace the whole window, as all the glass units were foggy in appearance. Jim gave us a quote, ordered the glass and on another day had the replacement glass installed within an hour. They cleaned up well and left the window looking spotless. I was very impressed! They even gave us a five year warranty so if the thermal seal becomes damaged again, they will replace it. Now that's great customer service.

More about A L L Glass & Mirror Services Ltd

We service durham and haliburton regions. We do custom shower stalls, mirror walls, thermal unit replacements, store fronts, vestibules, Door lites, office partitions, table tops, custom cut mirrors, picture frame replacement glass
Looking for Mirrors & Glass pros in Ajax?