HomeStars  >  Mirrors & Glass in Whitby  >  Glass Ninja - Glass Shower Doors, Railings, Tables...

Reviews for Glass Ninja - Glass Shower Doors, Railings, Tables...

Hunge replacement

While the cost was higher than I would have hoped, the serviceman arrived well within the designated time window so there was almost no waiting around. The serviceman clearly knew his stuff and came prepared with replacement hinges to do the work in one visit which I truly appreciated.

Thank you for your feedback. We always put professionalism and speed as our priority. We are not the cheapest on the market but we stand behind our work. I hope your shower serves you 10 more years!

Ariella in Toronto
Ariella in Toronto

INSTALLATION OF GLASS RAILING AND GLASS SHOWER ENCLOSURES

COMMUNICATING WITH VLAD WAS SEAMLESS. HE PATIENTLY PRICED AND REPRICED IN RESPONSE TO CHANGES IN THE SCOPE & DETAILS OF THE WORK. I FOUND HIS PRICING QUITE COMPETITIVE AND HE COOPERATED WILLINGLY WITH SCHEDULING THE WORK TO FIT THE PROGRESS OF THE PROJECT.
I WAS FURTHER SATISFIED WITH THE NINJA INSTALLERS’ SKILLS AND DEDICATION TO THE QUALITY OF THEIR WORK AS WELL AS FRIENDLY AND POLITE ATTITUDE.
BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE I WOULD CERTAINLY RECOMMEND GLASS NINJA FOR SIMILAR INSTALLATIONS

Thank you very much for your words, I am very happy to hear we were able to provide you with exceptional experience!

Dafzal87 in Toronto
Dafzal87 in Toronto

Installation of glass railings and tub doors

We had a small project to complete - installing glass railings for an L shaped den space and installation of a rolling glass tub door. I contacted several spots and Vlad and co were by far the easiest to deal with. Within a day of calling them I had a consultant over who measured everything and offered good ideas and suggestions. I also required work done after hours and on weekends and they were very accommodating. Work was done with minimal fuss and with a high degree of professionalism. Very happy with how it turned out, highly recommend their services.

Prices were reasonable as well.

Thank you Daanish, it's truly a pleasure dealing with clients like yourself. The project was interesting to fulfil and we hope you enjoy it as much as we did building it.

KT
KT

Installation of glass sliding door in bathtub

Vlad was very responsive, which was great since the first contractor I planned to hire didn't get back to me. I was able to get the work done quickly and for a good price (similar price to other quotes). The team that completed the work had issues accessing my condo and were very patient/understanding as I had given them the wrong code for the lockbox. Overall, quite happy.

Thank you Kevin, enjoy your new shower! Have a wonderful day.

kerry
kerry

New large glass shower door and wall

This company is top notch!
Vlad came ASAP to quote and the next week came and installed and the installers were excellent in all areas. The product is top with gorgeous chrome brackets and handles. No need to look anywhere else. This is the best company!!!

Thank you Kerry for your feedback, it's great to hear from our happy clients. It was a pleasure working with you.

Suite 319 Richmondhill in Richmond Hill
Suite 319 Richmondhill in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Glass countertop and bath enclosure

The Glass Ninja team provided exceptional service at a competitive market rate. They were friendly, skillful and work very efficient. The job exceeded my expectations. My only issue was that the I was not able the get the preferred handle length of bath door enclosure. However, I would definitely used them again.
Thanks guys!
Much Regards,
Charmaine

Thank you for the review Charmaine. I'm happy to see you enjoyed the experience and our work. We do offer longer handles at no additional cost, reach out to us to request one. Have a wonderful day!

Donna Gordon Zuckerman from North York
Donna Gordon Zuckerman from North York

Custom new shower door

Glass Ninjas is an amazing company. My initial quotation from another company was much higher. Glass Ninjs did an amazing job with wonderful installation and customer service. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you Donna! It's been interesting designing and installing your custom sliding shower, I hope you enjoy our work for the years to come!

MCani@Toronto
M. I.

Custom Shower Door and Mirror

I was looking for a shower door and a mirror, Vlad called me very promptly after I requested a quote via HomeStars and offered to come and take the measurements on the same day. The price I got is very reasonable and better when compared to other quotes I got. They even made a glass shelf I was looking for.
Yuri and his team mate were great during the installation, very careful and efficient, and did a thorough clean up afterwards.
I highly recommend Glass Ninja.

Thank you Maria, you have been a fantastic client and very easy to work with. It's always wonderful to hear from our clients, thank you for your feedback. Feel free to ask if you need anything at all. :)

Setareh in Richmond Hill
Setareh in Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Glass shower

Vlad called me as soon as I requested this service via Homestars, and came in to do the measurements. The price is reasonable and they offer a few options for the towel handles, I was looking for the square ones and he found one for me.
During the installation, one of the panels got scratched and the team took the panel to be replaced, which am super happy about it rather than us finding it after the job is done. I highly recommend them.

Thank you Setareh for your business. It has been great working with you. We make quality our priority and always ensure perfection.

garyfog
garyfog

Custom shower door and mirror in 2 bathrooms.

Vlad was amazing. We have been doing house construction for over a year and he was one of the best trades person we dealt with.
His turnaround time was amazing and was always available after hours for updates.
Would recommend Glass Ninja to anyone looking for glass or mirror for their home.

Thank you Gary, it has been a pleasure doing business with you. I hope you enjoy your new mirrors and shower. Feel free to connect anytime!

More about Glass Ninja - Glass Shower Doors, Railings, Tables...

Whether you are looking for a glass shower door, glass railings, a glass table, or anything else requiring a custom glass solution for your home or office - Glass Ninja is the team for you. In the last decade, our family has perfected the glass manufacturing, cutting and installation process. Our products are of the highest quality at the most economical price point possible. From contractors to property development companies to home decoration institutes to regular homeowners, we love to work with Canadians from all walks of life. It would be an honour and pleasure to be able to work with you on your next home project.

PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE: A new glass project can be a big investment – so make sure you get the best price on the market by taking advantage of our Price Match Guarantee. Simply show us a quote from a competing company and we will slash it. And if we can’t, we’ll tell you why.

WARRANTY ON ALL PRODUCTS: Get your glass project installed worry-free with our 2-year warranty on installations combined with the 3-year manufacturer’s warranty for all glass products. Full Disclosure: in our 20 years of installing glass solutions, we’ve only had a single customer claim this warranty. Our glass solutions are long-lasting.

We look forward to showing you the best custom glass solution for your unique needs. From glass shower doors to glass railings, to storefront glass - our expert team can do it all. And because of our direct-from-manufacturer connections, we are able to offer you the highest quality glass solutions at rates that most competitors cannot touch. From regular glass doors down to glass that can literally go from transparent to opaque with the flick of a switch, we offer every high-quality glass solution that is on the market. If we do not carry it, then it’s probably not worth your time.

Give us a call or send us an email, and one of our friendly ninjas will get back to you at superhuman speeds. Have a beautiful day.