A & D Movers

Moving & Storage
Village station rd. Toronto ON
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for A & D Movers

susan.buchanan

Had a really great experience. Movers were extremely professional and dilligent at their jobs. I would recomend to all family and friends.

Thank you very much. Always a pleasure to receive.
If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate.
Thanks again
Shane and crews.

HomeStars in Toronto

This review is very very tardy. I have referred this Company numerous times and always received thanks for steering friends or relatives to A and D. At the time of our original move we were not aware Homestars existed. Now we do, so better late than never.
A workmate recently used them for a somewhat complicated move
and told me "I love your movers!". This reminded me to post a
positive review somewhere, because they certainly earn it.
Jenn

Well thank you very much for that. Appreciate the positive feed back. We strive to give everyone the same experience.
All the best. Shane and crews.

Julie in Toronto

I recently used A&D Movers to help a client move internally within a condo building, and later in the week to move the remaining items out of the city to a rural property. I was impressed with Shane on the phone, found them to be well reviewed and then polled my friends to see if anyone had used them - sure enough, they came highly recommended by a friend.

Jason and his crew did not disappoint - they were friendly, efficient and professional and managed to complete both jobs in under the estimated time. Their price was great and their service even better - I will definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone who is looking for fantastic movers.

Thanks for the great feedback. Always good to hear.
We do strive to give all clients a great experience. All the best. Shane and crews.

Nigel from Markham

A&D Movers arrived on time and did an excellent job. With Jason in command, and Armando and Hungry Mike working full tilt, they managed to get our messy move organized. They stayed long after the truck was empty to help us sort everything out. Beyond being friendly and helpful, and mindful of our escape-artist dogs, they also arranged to make a detour to the BIL's house along the way to facilitate a couch exchange!! Highly recommended.

Thank you for taking the time to review. Very nice words.
Good luck in your new home. Also we have fed Mike. Lol.
Thanks again. Shane and crews.

Anthony Sinclair in Toronto

I originally used there moving supply company The Box Guys. From there I was then recommended to use there moving services. The gentlemen I spoke to on the phone was so friendly and polite and made my decision simple. The crew arrived on time and worked very well and completed my move job very quickly. Thank you Shane and crew!

Thank you for your business. All the best to you in your new home. Shane and crew.

Shane, Mason, Jason, and Armindo were very helpful (apologies if any name is misspelt). The move from Etobicoke to downtown Toronto was completed within 6 hours. At first I thought it would go faster, but I realized they were being very careful with both my items and the building's elevators, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

A very patient team and equipped with complementary plastic wrap wardrobe boxes, and furniture pads. I didn't have a mattress cover, so they purchased one for me (only added $11 to the bill)

Very glad they don't charge for travel time outside of the actual move like some companies. Especially in the winter, that travel time can balloon out!

One piece of constructive criticism: Would appreciate speedier responses via email (as in within 24 hours), and a more formal invoice/quote format outlining insurance coverage, rates, service details, etc. There were some times I needed to call to follow up on an email after waiting a few days for a response. It's not a reflection of the service that was ultimately provided (which was excellent!), and I understand it's a family biz and they may not have the staff to be dedicated to emails and calls... but it would have greatly eased my mind both as a first time customer, and as someone organizing the move solo.

I want to thank you for taking the time to review our services. The guys are always encouraged to be respectful of the clients belongings as well as their homes. Old and new. We do our best to give each client a smooth and efficient move. I take full responsibility for the 8 rating. Sometimes I get tied up on moves and cannot respond with the quickness people deserve. Other times I am just pooped out and run out of energy not an excuse just a reality. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
Thank you for your business and all the best in 2017'.Shane and crew's.

Rochelle in Etobicoke

A&D movers were highly recommended to me and as a first time user of their services, I must say I am impressed. The crew are hard working individuals, genuine, professionals and efficient.
They made my move go smoothly and less stressful! I will most certainly use them again in the future and will in turn highly recommend to anyone! Thank you Shane and your crew!

Always are goal. This is are living but the difference is we actually enjoy it. We take pride in our work. Thank you for choosing us and all the best.
Shane and crew's.

Andrea

I was in desperate need of a mover on short notice for my brother, who has a neurological developmental disability. He was accepted into an assisted living residence in Cambridge. Residences with the support he needs are difficult to find, so I did not want to lose the opportunity.

Finding a mover for a Saturday with nine days notice is not easy. I was struggling on my own. I was referred to Shane at A&D Movers by my real estate agent, Bryen Daly. Bryen has heard reviews from homeowners about dozens of moving companies. The feedback on A&D has been consistently excellent. They are his top referral. Bryen has moved with Shane as well.

Shane reached out to me and I explained the situation. He found a way to accommodate my move. Jimmy and Mason showed up exactly on time, and were amazing to work with. The way they wrapped and protected my brother's belongings was like they were protecting their own items. The care with which they packed and moved everything meant so much to me.

They were professional, efficient, conscientious, polite, thoughtful and kind. My brother was moving from a retirement residence. Mason and Jimmy were directed to use the main door. On several trips out and back from the truck, they needed to wait for an elderly resident to slowly maneuver with a walker or cane between the internal and external door. Not once were they impatient, or even showed the slightest bit of annoyance. They were wonderfully understanding with the other residents.

At my brother's new residence, a victorian home, after carrying the sofa up a flight of steep stairs, it was determined that it would not fit through one of the doorways. They would have to bring it back down, and through a different set of stairs and staircase.

This was near the end of the move, approximately five hours into the day. I would not have faulted either of them should they have been a little frustrated with the sudden discovery. However this was not the case. They were totally understanding and patient about the change. They said it was there pleasure to take it up the different set of stairs. They were happy to help. They even helped my brother and I sort out the placement of a few of the items.

I sincerely had an amazing experience with A&D Movers. I'm very appreciative. My brother's belongings were in the best care. Jimmy and Mason displayed kindness and understanding towards not only us, but towards all people they came into contact with at both residences.

I wholeheartedly recommend A&D Movers. I will definitely call Shane for my next move.

Wow! I want to thank you very very much for that amazing review. We do take pride in our work and do strive to go out of our way for the customer. I'am so happy we could accomodate you last minute. We want to wish you and your brother all the best in the future. If any assistance or advice needed about moving please do not hesitate. Thank you for the kind words and the generosity shown to my crew. All the best Shane and crew.

I was recommended by The Box Guys. I called and spoke to Shane. He was very knowledgeable and polite. While speaking with Shane he put my mind at ease. I immediately booked and felt good with my decision. On move day the crew arrived on time and started moving my furniture very quickly. They completed my move in record time and at an affordable price. Thank you Shane and Crew for the great moving experience.

Thank you for choosing our company to help you move. I guess I do have some knowledge, never thought about it actually. Have been in this business since I was 13. Yikes. 37 years.
Again always a pleasure to help. All the best. Shane and crews.

Trustworthy, caring, efficient, on time, courteous, friendly and accommodating. I consider it a bargain when a company gives me great service for a reasonable price. And this is what I have always had through 3 moves with A&D. Shane goes above and beyond to make it happen, even though there may be challenges thrown your way. Bravo Fellows! We are thankful for the care you took in moving our precious things! Leslie L

Iam speechless. Very rare. Lol.
Thank you very much. We are a small family affair that keeps it small and personal. Today actually did a visit to a house that I moved in 7 yrs ago. They keep the card. Listen anytime and all the best in your new home . Thanks again .. Shane and crew's.

More about A & D Movers

A & D Movers is Family owned and operated for over 35 years,
Fully insured, local and long distance(Ontario),
Started by our father in 1973'motto"If a jobs worth doing-do it right"
he was always saying that. I believe we have done this and continue to strive to do this today.

Need moving boxes - Visit us at: