A & D Movers

660 Eastern Ave Toronto ON M4M 3H1

Reviews for A & D Movers

K.
K.

Move within the City (Best Value)

This was a move from an old 3-storey house with lots of steps to an apartment building. It was complicated by having to get several items out of a storage facility at the start of the move. The guys arrived on time and worked solidly. They took care with all the boxes and bins, whether marked Fragile or not. Their ability to pack the truck so efficiently for space was a work of art! Nice and cheerful too.

Thank you very much for the business and taking the time out to praise our guys. We are very proud of our guys.
All the best Shane and crews. Cheers!

Sharon Ferrari from Mississauga
Sharon Ferrari from Mississauga

Move from Mississauga to Niagara-on-the-Lake

We recently moved from Mississauga to Niagara-on-the-Lake and used A & D Movers. They were great. We felt we were in good hands from our first contact with Shane. He is very professional and always responded promptly to any questions we had. The movers arrived on time and took good care of our things. They worked hard and within a few hours, everything was on the truck. At our new home, they unloaded quickly and put things where we wanted them. The movers were very personable and worked well together. They were very helpful and even took the time to assemble our bed frames and set up our beds and to assemble our television stand. We were very impressed and would highly recommend A & D Movers.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your kind review. Pleasure helping you and wish you all the best in your new home.
Shane and crews.

Le lucia in Whitby
Le lucia in Whitby

Best movers

I’ve used this company for 5 moves as have other family and friends. The fellows are courteous, fast, careful and efficient. We have many glass items that have survived the moves unscathed. They are a treat to work with. I’ve never had any problem they couldn’t solve or item that couldn’t be moved. They are professional and I’d give them 100 stars if I could.

Wow. Thank you very much for your review and continued confidence. Means a lot to us. All the best in your new home.
Sincerely Shane and crews.

DPete in East York
DPete in East York

Move from Toronto to Oakville

This was by far the easiest move I have ever made! Thanks to the thoughtful moving team I had...you were awesome! I would not hesitate to recommend A & D Movers and/or use them again!

Thank you very much for the nice words. Your more than welcome. Look forward to our next adventure. Thanks again

Marie in Scarborough
Marie in Scarborough

Highly recommend!

we had a great experience with A&D Movers. Smooth move! Not one thing broken or damaged. Great guys, fun to work with. Absolutely had no issues! Thanks again for all your help!

Always a pleasure to hear. Thank you for your review and your confidence. All the best.

Liz R in East York
Liz R in East York

Very happy with the move!

I have used A&D Movers for the past 8 years and they have always been amazing every time!! I would highly recommend them!! Today Red and Mason were prompt, fast, took good care of my contents and very helpful with putting my furniture together, not to mention A&D Movers are very reasonably priced. Next time I move I will be calling A&D Movers!!!

Thank you for the continued confidence. We have had the pleasure of meeting and working for some great people since 1973'
All the best in your new home.
Shane and crews.

Allison McLeod from Toronto
Allison McLeod from Toronto

Small Move

I first used A&D Movers 15 years ago. I was so impressed that I have since recommended them to many friends and family. When my daughter was ready to move into her first apartment, Shane and his team were the first movers I thought of. My daughter's move went exactly as I remembered - they were highly professional and super efficient.

Thank you for remembering us. We are still family run and our dad was around than , I remember the chat about New Waterford , Nova Scotia. Always a pleasure helping folks as nice as yourselves. All the best to you all. Shane and crews.

Lois L.
Lois L.

Move

A&D Movers did a move for me on August 13, 2018. They were courteous, efficient and reasonable. They did an excellent job and I recommend them.

Thank you for your kind words. All the best. Shane & crews.

Monique W.

Packing and removing furniture due to flood

As always AD MOVERS were prompt friendly and professional.
They packed up my house with care being very careful with my antiques...moved it all into the locker on the same day.
Fantastic help and a bonus they are great with my cats and kids!
Thanks again
Toronto

Thank you for your kind words and continued confidence in our service. Always a pleasure for us also.
All the best, Shane and crews.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Fantastic job!

I was extremely pleased with A&D Movers. These guys were helpful from the get go, with plenty of good advice on packing. They arrived early and wasted no time. Once the truck was loaded we headed off on the 3 hour drive to the new house. Unloading was even quicker than the loading.

The team is totally professional and the price quoted was the price paid.

I would highly recommend this team for your next move.

Thanks a lot for the review. All the best to you.
Sincerely Shane and crews.

More about A & D Movers

A & D Movers is Family owned and operated for over 35 years, Fully insured, local and long distance(Ontario), Started by our father in 1973'motto"If a jobs worth doing-do it right" he was always saying that. I believe we have done this and continue to strive to do this today. ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Richmond Hill?