A & D Movers

Moving & Storage
Village station rd. Toronto ON

Reviews for A & D Movers

Graham in Mississauga

Thank you to the A & D team...I just moved and they showed up early, went right to work and did a fantastic job. Mason sure knows how to pack a truck. Thx to Red and New Mike. Nothing was broken everything went great. Will definatly recommend and if I ever move again they will be the first I call.

Dana and John Graham

Thank you very much. We truly strive to give everyone the same experience. Mason is a very good packer indeed , had a good teacher, Me !! Lol. Thanks again. All the best in your new home. Shane and crews.

Monique W.

As always AD MOVERS were prompt friendly and professional.
They packed up my house with care being very careful with my antiques...moved it all into the locker on the same day.
Fantastic help and a bonus they are great with my cats and kids!
Thanks again
Monique W.
Toronto

Thank you for your kind words and continued confidence in our service. Always a pleasure for us also.
All the best, Shane and crews.

Mark in Toronto

I was extremely pleased with A&D Movers. These guys were helpful from the get go, with plenty of good advice on packing. They arrived early and wasted no time. Once the truck was loaded we headed off on the 3 hour drive to the new house. Unloading was even quicker than the loading.

The team is totally professional and the price quoted was the price paid.

I would highly recommend this team for your next move.

Thanks a lot for the review. All the best to you.
Sincerely Shane and crews.

roseann4doc

The three young men arrived on time and could not do enough for me. Made suggestions as we went along to make things easier on arrival in my new home. Great Job THANKS

That's fantastic. Exactly what we want. All the best in your new home. Thanks for your confidence. Shane & Crew.

susan.buchanan

Had a really great experience. Movers were extremely professional and dilligent at their jobs. I would recomend to all family and friends.

Thank you very much. Always a pleasure to receive.
If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate.
Thanks again
Shane and crews.

HomeStars in Toronto

This review is very very tardy. I have referred this Company numerous times and always received thanks for steering friends or relatives to A and D. At the time of our original move we were not aware Homestars existed. Now we do, so better late than never.
A workmate recently used them for a somewhat complicated move
and told me "I love your movers!". This reminded me to post a
positive review somewhere, because they certainly earn it.
Jenn

Well thank you very much for that. Appreciate the positive feed back. We strive to give everyone the same experience.
All the best. Shane and crews.

Julie in Toronto

I recently used A&D Movers to help a client move internally within a condo building, and later in the week to move the remaining items out of the city to a rural property. I was impressed with Shane on the phone, found them to be well reviewed and then polled my friends to see if anyone had used them - sure enough, they came highly recommended by a friend.

Jason and his crew did not disappoint - they were friendly, efficient and professional and managed to complete both jobs in under the estimated time. Their price was great and their service even better - I will definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone who is looking for fantastic movers.

Thanks for the great feedback. Always good to hear.
We do strive to give all clients a great experience. All the best. Shane and crews.

Nigel from Markham

A&D Movers arrived on time and did an excellent job. With Jason in command, and Armando and Hungry Mike working full tilt, they managed to get our messy move organized. They stayed long after the truck was empty to help us sort everything out. Beyond being friendly and helpful, and mindful of our escape-artist dogs, they also arranged to make a detour to the BIL's house along the way to facilitate a couch exchange!! Highly recommended.

Thank you for taking the time to review. Very nice words.
Good luck in your new home. Also we have fed Mike. Lol.
Thanks again. Shane and crews.

Anthony Sinclair in Toronto

I originally used there moving supply company The Box Guys. From there I was then recommended to use there moving services. The gentlemen I spoke to on the phone was so friendly and polite and made my decision simple. The crew arrived on time and worked very well and completed my move job very quickly. Thank you Shane and crew!

Thank you for your business. All the best to you in your new home. Shane and crew.

Shane, Mason, Jason, and Armindo were very helpful (apologies if any name is misspelt). The move from Etobicoke to downtown Toronto was completed within 6 hours. At first I thought it would go faster, but I realized they were being very careful with both my items and the building's elevators, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

A very patient team and equipped with complementary plastic wrap wardrobe boxes, and furniture pads. I didn't have a mattress cover, so they purchased one for me (only added $11 to the bill)

Very glad they don't charge for travel time outside of the actual move like some companies. Especially in the winter, that travel time can balloon out!

One piece of constructive criticism: Would appreciate speedier responses via email (as in within 24 hours), and a more formal invoice/quote format outlining insurance coverage, rates, service details, etc. There were some times I needed to call to follow up on an email after waiting a few days for a response. It's not a reflection of the service that was ultimately provided (which was excellent!), and I understand it's a family biz and they may not have the staff to be dedicated to emails and calls... but it would have greatly eased my mind both as a first time customer, and as someone organizing the move solo.

I want to thank you for taking the time to review our services. The guys are always encouraged to be respectful of the clients belongings as well as their homes. Old and new. We do our best to give each client a smooth and efficient move. I take full responsibility for the 8 rating. Sometimes I get tied up on moves and cannot respond with the quickness people deserve. Other times I am just pooped out and run out of energy not an excuse just a reality. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
Thank you for your business and all the best in 2017'.Shane and crew's.

More about A & D Movers

A & D Movers is Family owned and operated for over 35 years,
Fully insured, local and long distance(Ontario),
Started by our father in 1973'motto"If a jobs worth doing-do it right"
he was always saying that. I believe we have done this and continue to strive to do this today.

Need moving boxes - Visit us at: