A & D Movers

Reviews for A & D Movers

DPete in East York
DPete in East York

Move from Toronto to Oakville

This was by far the easiest move I have ever made! Thanks to the thoughtful moving team I had...you were awesome! I would not hesitate to recommend A & D Movers and/or use them again!

Thank you very much for the nice words. Your more than welcome. Look forward to our next adventure. Thanks again

Marie in Scarborough
Marie in Scarborough

Highly recommend!

we had a great experience with A&D Movers. Smooth move! Not one thing broken or damaged. Great guys, fun to work with. Absolutely had no issues! Thanks again for all your help!

Always a pleasure to hear. Thank you for your review and your confidence. All the best.

Liz R in East York
Liz R in East York

Very happy with the move!

I have used A&D Movers for the past 8 years and they have always been amazing every time!! I would highly recommend them!! Today Red and Mason were prompt, fast, took good care of my contents and very helpful with putting my furniture together, not to mention A&D Movers are very reasonably priced. Next time I move I will be calling A&D Movers!!!

Thank you for the continued confidence. We have had the pleasure of meeting and working for some great people since 1973'
All the best in your new home.
Shane and crews.

Allison McLeod from Toronto
Allison McLeod from Toronto

Small Move

I first used A&D Movers 15 years ago. I was so impressed that I have since recommended them to many friends and family. When my daughter was ready to move into her first apartment, Shane and his team were the first movers I thought of. My daughter's move went exactly as I remembered - they were highly professional and super efficient.

Thank you for remembering us. We are still family run and our dad was around than , I remember the chat about New Waterford , Nova Scotia. Always a pleasure helping folks as nice as yourselves. All the best to you all. Shane and crews.

Lois L.
Lois L.

Move

A&D Movers did a move for me on August 13, 2018. They were courteous, efficient and reasonable. They did an excellent job and I recommend them.

Thank you for your kind words. All the best. Shane & crews.

Monique W.

Packing and removing furniture due to flood

As always AD MOVERS were prompt friendly and professional.
They packed up my house with care being very careful with my antiques...moved it all into the locker on the same day.
Fantastic help and a bonus they are great with my cats and kids!
Thanks again
Toronto

Thank you for your kind words and continued confidence in our service. Always a pleasure for us also.
All the best, Shane and crews.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Fantastic job!

I was extremely pleased with A&D Movers. These guys were helpful from the get go, with plenty of good advice on packing. They arrived early and wasted no time. Once the truck was loaded we headed off on the 3 hour drive to the new house. Unloading was even quicker than the loading.

The team is totally professional and the price quoted was the price paid.

I would highly recommend this team for your next move.

Thanks a lot for the review. All the best to you.
Sincerely Shane and crews.

roseann4doc
roseann4doc

Move from a house to a condo

The three young men arrived on time and could not do enough for me. Made suggestions as we went along to make things easier on arrival in my new home. Great Job THANKS

That's fantastic. Exactly what we want. All the best in your new home. Thanks for your confidence. Shane & Crew.

Graham in Mississauga
Graham in Mississauga

Another perfect move

Thank you to the A & D team...I just moved and they showed up early, went right to work and did a fantastic job. Mason sure knows how to pack a truck. Thx to Red and New Mike. Nothing was broken everything went great. Will definatly recommend and if I ever move again they will be the first I call.

Dana and John Graham

Thank you very much. We truly strive to give everyone the same experience. Mason is a very good packer indeed , had a good teacher, Me !! Lol. Thanks again. All the best in your new home. Shane and crews.

susan.buchanan
susan.buchanan

moving

Had a really great experience. Movers were extremely professional and dilligent at their jobs. I would recomend to all family and friends.

Thank you very much. Always a pleasure to receive.
If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate.
Thanks again
Shane and crews.

More about A & D Movers

A & D Movers is Family owned and operated for over 35 years, Fully insured, local and long distance(Ontario), Started by our father in 1973'motto"If a jobs worth doing-do it right" he was always saying that. I believe we have done this and continue to strive to do this today. ...