1 800 Got Junk? Toronto/Gta

Reviews for 1 800 Got Junk? Toronto/Gta

Kevin in the Beaches
Kevin in the Beaches

Junk Removal

I had a terrible basement flood that ruined furniture, carpet, books, even drywall. It was a mess. 1-800-GOT-JUNK took everything away without complaint. I wouldn't have touched the stuff with a 10 foot pole, but these guys worked so quickly I couldn't believe it. The service was amazing, and easily worth what I paid. I recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Kevin for posting a review of your experience with 1-800-GOT-JUNK? The value in our service is:
• Time
• Space
• Effort
• Peace of Mind
It sounds like you truly appreciated our EFFORT and TIME for you to begin to restore your SPACE. We hope along the way you were able to fully recover from your flood and that 1-800-GOT-JUNK? contributed -- at least a little bit. Thank you again.
David St. James david.stjames@1800gotjunk.com

will in angus glen, unionville
will in angus glen, unionville

Help clean out a house -- we're moving!

Moving 7x in 8 years keeps the household pretty lean, but this time we had 10 years of roots to dig through, with 2 kids +toys, +2 other amalgamated households, +files from a closed business and just stuff from our general pack-rat tendencies, as is human nature. Why pay movers to pack it, ship it, unpack it and watch it gather dust for another 10 years? Like who hasn't done that?

With the folks at 'Got Junk', we just pile our crap in a corner or at least identify it around the house -- they carry it out, throw it on their truck, haul it away and come back if you've got more and do it all over again until it's history. They're uniformed, courteous, helpful, patient, respectful, and extremely useful . . . and the price is fair. They respect the environment, will recycle and take their job seriously. Absolutely, no doubt, use them!

Lin Gerrard
Lin Gerrard

Leftovers from Garage Sale

I was downsizing from a 3 bedroom house to a small flat and had a garage sale. The leftovers were a problem, however, my son recommended 1-800-Got-Junk. These people are very professional - uniforms, good trucks. They are efficient, arrived on time, very polite, however, I thought it was expensive. If I had the the luxury of more time, I would have donated everything instead of having it go to landfill.

Hello Lin,
Thank you for using 1-800-GOT-JUNK? We do make every effort possible to donate and recycle what we remove from client’s homes and/or businesses. Often wer recycle and donate up to 60% of what we remove.There is a very good chance that much of what we removed did in fact get donated to various charities -- Goodwill and Salvation Army to name a few. Please consider using us again and please mention to our Truck Teams that you would like items diverted from land fill if possible.
Thank you David St. James – david.stjames@1800gotjunk.com

East York Reno.
East York Reno.

Junk Removal

After more than four months of home renovating our garage was filled with old plaster, lath, bathroom fixtures, concrete, etc. I had planned to dispose of this by myself but ran out of time and energy. I got quotes from similar companies and 1-800-got-junk was by far the most economical. They were courteous, on time and fast. Never thought I would use this kind of service but I am converted now. I fully recommend them.

Vickie in The Beach
Vickie in The Beach

Removal of miscellaneous junk

We arranged for Got Junk to remove some of our junk by using their website. It went so smoothly. They even called the day of our appt to see if we wanted them to come a bit earlier, which we did. No waiting around at all. Service was prompt and extremely friendly.

Jules in Mississauga
Jules in Mississauga

Removed junk from our garage and back yard

1 800 Got Junk showed up on time. They asked where the "Junk" was, loaded it themselves and before they left doubled checked to see if we forgot anything. We didn't lift a finger except to point at what had to go. Very polite and personable staff.

RL in High Park
RL in High Park

Clearing out contents from shed

I had a whole shed full of household and personal contents that I never used but kept around just so I could move them from one house to the next for several years. It finally got to the point where I decided it was time to let go of it all, so I called 1-800-Got-Junk and they took care of everything in a professional, speedy and cost-effect way. It worked out so well, I tore down the old shed and built a new one. I would use them again anytime and have already recommended them to several friends. Thanks guys.

Sam in High Park
Sam in High Park

Junk Removal

I hired this company to remove some old furniture and appliances, and they were wonderful! They were friendly, prompt, and efficient and I would absolutely hire them again, and recommend them to my friends.

Amanda in Scarborough
Amanda in Scarborough

Junk removal

Being a busy mom it was such a relief to have these guys come and take my old furniture away. They did it quickly, cleaned up, loaded up and were gone. They were very nice and friendly, the rate was just what I expected. I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone.

Downtown D
Downtown D

Garage clean out

Great job! I had my garage cleaned out last week and was impressed by the guys who came out to do the job. Quick and efficient, I would recommend this service.

More about 1 800 Got Junk? Toronto/Gta

Call today to Just Get it Done! 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is a full-service junk removal company operating our junk hauling franchise in Toronto and G.T.A. since 1999. 1800GOTJUNK will remove almost any junk, trash, or waste from old furniture and appliances to garden waste, electronics, and renovation debris. gotjunk

1-800-GOT-JUNK? is proud and thankful to have earned the recommendations of so many of our customers.

Junk Removal
Household Junk Removal: Appliance Removal, Refrigerator Removal, Mattress Removal, Furniture Removal, Carpet removal, TV Removal, Tire Removal, Hot Tub Removal, Scrap Metal Removal Office Junk Removal: Computer Recycling, Printer Recycling, Monitor recycling General Junk Removal: Leaf Removal, Rubbish Removal, Garbage Removal Alternative, Dumpster Alternative, Trash Removal Alternative, Construction Cleanout, Estate Cleanout
Recycling and Donating We make every effort possible to recycle or donate furniture, household items, scrap metal and all kinds of different junk that we remove from homes and businesses. We work with Toronto charities and recycling centers in the GTA to reuse and recycle the junk we haul away before we take items to the landfill.
1999