Brock Doors And Windows

Best of 2019 winner 5 timesBest of 2019winner 5 times
Giving Back Award winner 2 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 2 times

Reviews for Brock Doors And Windows

CLOSED IN PORCH

I had replaced my closed in porch. Brock had did a excellent job. I am very pleased with the work. I also had Brock ( last year )replaced all my windows in my house. THey did a excellent job on them. I know of my friends that had Brock do windows and closed in porches and they were very satisfied with the job. I will call on Brock again if l need more work done to my house. They are number one.

Queen
Queen
2 reviews ,

Replace 11 new windows for my home

I bought a bungalw 12 years ago. All of the original windows in the house were made from wood and wasted energy both in summer and winter. I knew it's very important to replace them but it's a big budget to my family after we paid downpayment. I have to delay the plan untill save enought money. During one and half year waiting my house gas bill surf in the winter and hydro bill run up in the summer. So we decided to replace them as soon as possible even we need to make loan in our bank. After shopping aound in the market, we chose the windows provided by Brock Home Improvement Products Inc. because they have high quality, high efficiency products, reasonable price and excllent service. Since replace the new windows we have kept our home wamer in the winter and comfort in the summer with less energy. It's been almost 11 years since the new windows were installed but they are still like brand new and work very well. We are so happy to have Brock's windows. Thanks, Mark , you sell a wonderful product to me.

Sandra B., Etobicoke
Sandra B., Etobicoke
1 review ,

Front Entry Door

I just want to thank Brock for their excellent, professional service. From the salesperson who helped me select my door to Rob the installer, who did a great job. I am very pleased with the service as well as their product and work. I have received many compliments on my new door and I am thrilled.

Wayne in Ajax
Wayne in Ajax
5 reviews ,

23 new windows for home

Last fall we decided to replace almost all the windows in our home. In late Sept / early Oct we got quotes from four dealers (Brock, Empire, Platinum and Consumers). All the dealers were Window Wise certified and presented reasonably well. The four quotes we received were fairly close to one another. We decided to go with Brock, partly they offered North Star windows and our research led us to the assessment that the North Star windows were superior in terms of quality, appearance and energy efficiency.
The folks from Brock did a good job with communications and our windows were installed about eight weeks after being ordered, in late November, as committed. The installation was handled well overall and the two installers worked efficiently over two days to complete the installation. Our one disappointment was the sloppy cleanup after the windows were installed. We had to do quite a bit of sweeping and vacuuming ourselves after they left.
Our new windows have been in place for over three months now and we are very pleased with the installation and with the windows themselves.

Mihai
Mihai

Patio door and basement windows replacement

After doing some research on patio doors I realized I have to look in another place than the door-to-door salesmen selling cheap doors and windows. They were not able to answer the simplest questions but were very willing to take the job (and my money) right away and to promise anything I wanted to hear.
I decided it is worth spending a little more in order to get a quality door that will ensure years of comfort and trouble-free use.
My short list included Brock Home Improvements and after talking to them I realized I may have found what I was looking for. Their knowledgeable technical representative did not pressure me, instead suggested I visit their showroom and check myself the range of products they offer, which I did. Afterwards, he came to my house to help me choose the right door and a few weeks later the installation crew was at my door.
The installation went without a problem, very professional, and now I am writing from the improved comfort of my home.
I highly recommend Brock Home Improvements to anybody looking to have quality doors or windows installed at a reasonable price.

Vito
Vito

window installation

After an informative consultation with Terry, we decided to go with Brock to replace 7 back windows, plus a patio door. We felt quite confident that we made the right choice , which was later confirmed by the punctuality and professionalism of our three installers, Tony, Tony and Mark. Our installation date was early February and they didn't let the cold day dampen their enthusiasm for doing the job right. We were so impressed with the entire process that we decided to get our upper front windows replaced, as well. There is not a doubt in our minds that once again, the job will be carried out efficiently.

tck in Etob
tck in Etob
1 review Etobicoke, ON

window installation

From the home consultation to the final installation, we had a great experience with replacing our basement windows. The salesperson knew the product really well and conveyed his knowledge to us, all in a no pressure manner. The installation team was great: quick, efficient, thorough and clean.

Sandra  Olde Brampton
Sandra Olde Brampton

Windows

This is the second time i have used brock for replacing windows and i would never use anybody else ever again. There service is exceptional and with a good company standing behind their product follows good workers. Emery their installer is the greatest!! thank you Emery so much

Sandra Bullock (tsbullockatrogers.com)

lizziebell in Brampton
lizziebell in Brampton
1 review ,

Purchase & Installation of Screen Door

We'd had a new storm entry door installed in our home a couple of years ago and did not leave the storm door on. However the snow drifting again the new door was a nuisance so I shopped around. The new screen door had to be a custom size and from my first telephone to final installation everyone I dealt with was courteous, timely, friendly and could not have done their jobs any better. The salesman suggested some cost-savings to me, wasn't at all pushy, and even found the full-width push opener I particularly wanted. When installation had to be delayed due to illness of the installer, I was notified immediately and kept up-to-date regularly on the hoped-for installation date. I have already recommended Brock to friends, will continue to do so and plan to do one-stop shopping next year when my husband and I hope to be able to have a new patio door put in.

all windows, patio door, entrance system & 2 other exterior doors

All our contacts with Brock were pleasant and if we had a concern, it was immediately addressed. Staff, particularly installation dept. and installers, were knowledgeable and proficient. The site was left clean every day and after job was completed. Immediately notived an improvement in warmth in the house and can no longer hear the outside street noise etc.
s
Strongly recommend Brock Home Improvements.

Jeff C.

More about Brock Doors And Windows

Windows and Doors

Brock Doors & Windows Ltd. has a solid reputation for quality and craftsmanship in the home renovation industry. One of the first to bring vinyl windows to Ontario homeowners, Brock has always recognized that improved technology and quality materials can maximize your home’s heating and cooling efficiency.

Sales and Installation of Windows, Entrance Doors, Patio Doors & Hardware. Our Manufacturer, North Star Vinyl Windows, carries 100% Canadian Windows and Doors.