Brock Doors and Windows

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Brock Doors and Windows

Wendy B in Orangeville

From our first meeting with Andrew to the final day of installation, this experience was outstanding. The pricing was much lower than we expected for window quality that exceeded my expectations. The installers were on time, kept their work areas very tidy and treated our home as if it were their own. We had 20+ windows installed and all appear to be as promised, both inside and out. I have already referred several neighbours to Andrew and Brock!

Job Price

Wendy, thank you for commending Andrew and our team for their exceptional jobs in making your project get as smooth as possible from start to end. We're glad you found our pricing to be reasonable, and we know you'll recognize in coming months just how much bang you got for your buck. We'd like to thank you not only for this feedback, but for the positive referrals you've done on behalf of the company & Andrew. We appreciate it more than you'll ever know!

Thank you Wendy, never hesitate to give us a call with any questions at anytime.

ashbylake in Brampton

I've had all my windows and doors replaced by Brock. Two of the patio doors leaked badly with water infiltration damaging my hardwood floors. After months of asking for service they were reinstalled, again they leaked with more water damaging my floor. Brock came back a third time and determined the doors were faulty and resealed the door frames. Brock committed to repair the damage to the floor, now 4 months later, they still haven't repaired the floor.

Job Price

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention via our HomeStars page, your feedback has been brought to the attention of our General Manager for review.

Please at your earliest convenience, give us a call and our Reputation Manager Steavi would be happy to speak with you. We wish to get this resolved as soon as possible.

We're very sorry for any inconveniences you've experienced.

Steavi Potter: 905-791-2850 ext 208

Bruce in Toronto

Andrew and the team Brock were amazing to work with and the actual installation was prompt and as expected. Thank you very much Brock Windows for a job well done. I will be recommending Brock to all of my friends.

Job Price

Bruce, thank you for relaying your experience with us via HomeStars, we're very appreciative of your kind words and mentions of not only Andrew and your Installation Crew, but our company in a whole. We hope that in the future we will be your contractor of choice for your window & door requirements.

Thank you, also, for your wonderful recommendation!

Ben J from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

I purchased my windows from Brock Windows and Doors for the upper half of our house a couple years ago and was completely satisfied with their quality, price and service. So when we were ready to do the lower floor this year I didn’t even call around for quotes I just called Brock Windows and Doors. Like my first experience from the same knowledgeable sales Staff, Steaven answered all my questions, very patient no pressure tactic present and provide clarification when needed. The Installer called and booked an appointment to confirm measurement and arrived promptly as schedule. Like clock work, several weeks later as promised, the Installation date was confirmed. The installers were just incredible, knowledgeable, very quiet, professional and respectful, the inside installer removed his shoe before walking on my hardwood floor. Both installers were highly efficient and worked together as a team, cleaned up after themselves and did an amazing job and did a complete tear out and install of 11 windows and a patio door in a day and a half providing the works.
The North Star Windows are great, we went with the triple glaze all casement type, seals well, extremely smooth and the closes out the outdoor noise. We have had these windows for over three years in the upper floor and know we’ll be just as happy with them in the lower area as well. Good Product, sold and installed by a Great Team I think you’ve got a winning combination going here guys.
I highly recommend Brock Windows and Doors to all my friend and Associates

Ben J

Job Price

Hi Ben, thanks for connecting with us on HomeStars and relaying your wonderful experience. We appreciate you selecting our company on two occasions for both your upper and lower levels of your home, your loyalty is genuinely admired.

Thank you for commending Steaven and your Installation Crew for their hard, meticulous work in ensuring a professional completion, to your complete satisfaction.

We're very happy to hear of your satisfaction with not only the people you dealt with, but the overall quality of product you received. We pride ourselves on the incomparable quality of everything we offer, our Triple Glaze windows are very popular for notable reasons like the sound barriers they become. When considering the decrease in outer noise, you'll have a great idea of how well they'll perform in both hot & cold environments, which I'm sure you've already experienced in the upper level of your home.

Thank you from our entire Brock Solid team for your feedback, your recommendation is greatly appreciated!

Windows in Mississauga

We are very satisfied with our Brock windows. They look great and we're installed quickly. They installation crew worked efficiently and made sure that everything was done correctly before leaving. They left the work site very clean.

Job Price

Thank you for letting your positive experience be known to not only us, but everyone who may visit our HomeStars page! We're very glad to hear of your exceptional encounters with our company. Your satisfaction is always our satisfaction! Thank you so much for your feedback.

cjbw in Mississauga

4 new windows and a replacement window pane was needed. Ken arrived on time to quote and the windows were ordered with estimated delivery & install 6-8 weeks later. Colin and Zach arrived 5 weeks later to install. The windows were professionally installed, complete with new moldings. Great job by all at Brock. Thanks to the whole team.

Job Price

What lovely feedback, thank you so much for this. We're glad we were your supplier of choice, and are happy to hear that Ken, Colin & Zach provided professional workmanship in their respective fields. Thank you from everyone here at Brock for your exceptional feedback, we hope to have the chance to work alongside you into the future!

bruce borysiuk from Old Toronto

I’m sure their motto is “Over Promise – under deliver!”
I ordered 11 windows, and was offered a 3 month deferred payment plan for $39.95. I decided to take advantage of the offer.
Once the order was placed, the finance people at the Brock office took over. Big mistake. She was completely unable:
1) to comprehend why I wanted the 3 month deferral if I was going to pay it off within the three months,
2) to provide me with 3 month deferral forms, and
3) unwilling to correct, or provide the new forms, once I pointed out the forms were incorrect.
The salesman was good, and understood what needed to be done. The Brock office financial person was “incompetent”, to say the least. She never was able to rectify the situation (nor wanted to). I’m not sure if it was ignorance or stubbornness, or a combination of the two.
It never was resolved – her ‘insolent attitude’, and ‘haughty air of superior financial intelligence’ wore me down. I just paid the windows off immediately.
I am happy with the windows and the instillation team. Very unpleasant experience dealing with the Brock office financial person.

Job Price

Bruce, we're sorry to hear of the experience you've had with communication.

We aim to provide the best in all regards, and we're very sorry if you felt you did not receive that.

This information has been given to our General Manager for review, we appreciate you relaying this feedback to us. Please never hesitate to contact our office directly if you wish to speak with someone in regards to this @ 1-800-449-3808.

Maria in Toronto

Very happy with the workmanship and crew from Brock. Very professional and friendly. Love my Windows and would definitely recommend to everyone. Work was done very quickly alone with the cleanup.

Job Price

Maria, we're so glad to hear you're happy with everything all around, that's what we love to hear! Your recommendation is greatly appreciated, we couldn't ask for better feedback! Thank you so much Maria.

Anthony in Marathon
1 review Marathon, ON

Our patio doors were old and the seal had broken in the frame causing an ugly stain across the entire glass door. I am so glad I called Brock Doors & Windows to repair the problem. The moment the Brock Representative entered our home, I knew we were in good hands. He was professional and caring and took the time to explain all our options. After selecting the patio door we wanted, a few weeks later the installers came to replace our glass door. They worked quickly and efficiently. We are extremely happy with the product the company installed. We now can view our lovely backyard garden through our beautiful patio glass door. Thank you Brock Doors & Windows!

Job Price

Anthony, thank you for choosing Brock for your patio door replacement! We're glad you found everything to be professional from beginning to end, all of us here at Brock care immensely for your satisfaction and we're happy to hear that nothing fell short of excellent.

We appreciate all of your feedback, Anthony. We're glad we could help you take that step to enhance your homes overall appearance and energy efficiency. Please never hesitate to reach out to us, thank you from our entire team!

Theresa Harrington in Markham

I had leakage from windows at the front of my house. These had been replaced from the originals about 10 years ago but had not stood up over time. Brock did a great job, the installers were very professional, efficient and cleaned up well afterwards. They are not cheap but well worth the cost, particularly when it prevents more leak damage down walls.

Job Price

Theresa, thank you for reaching out to us to relay your experience. We truly appreciate your selection of our company for your window replacement project! We're very pleased to see that you're satisfied with everything, and are happy we could correct an issue you were experiencing with leakage.

Thank you again, Theresa, we hope to have the opportunity to work with you again!

More about Brock Doors and Windows

Windows and Doors

Brock Doors & Windows Ltd. has a solid reputation for quality and craftsmanship in the home renovation industry. One of the first to bring vinyl windows to Ontario homeowners, Brock has always recognized that improved technology and quality materials can maximize your home’s heating and cooling efficiency.

Sales and Installation of Windows, Entrance Doors, Patio Doors, Garage Doors & Hardware. North Star, Gentek, Resiver, Dorplex, Sunview, Northern, York - 100% Canadian Windows and Doors.