Brock Doors and Windows

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Brock Doors and Windows

I just wanted to express my appreciation for Nick'syour effort on the installation of the glass in our master bathroom.
I was very pleased with your professionalism and quality of work and care. Specifically, excellent workmanship skills, quick and tidy, coupled with your ability to listen to all my questions about windows care. Furthermore, you saved us time by letting me know we need to seal the window frame before installing blinds and without asking adjusted our front door.
Thank you for an outstanding job.

Job Price

Thank you for commending Nick for his hard work and professionalism, we're very happy to hear that he went the extra mile to ensure you were pleased and that he serviced your entry door without question. We appreciate you reaching out and relaying to us just how pleased you are.

Thank you!

Christine Merrifield in Brampton

I have used Brock windows before for my duplex, I was in need of new basement windows this year, called and got 4 different estimates from different companies, I went with Brock, they did a great job before and gave me the best price..The salesman was great and the installers did a great job, they were very careful when working inside my home, cleaned up everything when the work was done.. My house has all windows and doors installed by Brock. I just love my new windows, GREAT JOB

Job Price

Christine, thank you for choosing Brock for two of your home renovations, one in the 90's and one this year. We're very appreciative of your loyalty to our company, and the time you've taken out to relay your feedback. It's wonderful to hear that everything went seamlessly for you on both occasions.

Thank you again for choosing Brock Doors & Windows!

dawn in Brampton

Bad experiences with this company. called them twice and didn't get any call back. At the end, I need to pay the labor fee and parts fee, not like what they said just labor fee. I would not use this company next time.

Job Price

Dawn, this is troubling for us to hear.
In order for us to accurately respond to your feedback, we would need you to provide us with your Job Number or a Last Name we could pull your file with. Please feel free to email any information to our Reputation Manager, Steavi, at [email protected], she would be happy to look into this matter and help bring it to a satisfactory resolution.

We have been very pleased with all levels of service from Brock Windows so far. Our installers, Stefan & David were a talented team. They were punctual, polite, hard working and did an excellent job overall. They also did an impressive clean up before they left!

Thank you to the staff of Brock Windows for making this a pleasant experience.

Job Price

Thank you for connecting with us through our HomeStars page to relay your exceptional experience.
We're very pleased to hear that everything went as you had hoped and that you found your Installation Team under Stefan to be talented and hard working- among other wonderful qualities!

Thank you again, your feedback is immensely appreciated and very useful for our team.

All the best,
Brock Doors & Windows Ltd.

chris

Did a lot of shopping around for companies to replace our windows and patio door. Had 7 companies come and give quotes for the work, which was for 19 windows and 1 patio door. Spent a lot of time reviewing the various companies on sites like this and others and also looked into the actual windows that would be supplied, what they were made of, who actually makes them and on and on, drove my wife nuts looking into it. In the end I narrowed it down to two companies one of which was Brock, based on price, product and reviews. In the end I went with Brock and I could not be happier. Brock was not the cheapest and was not the most expensive but they were comparable to other companies offering a like product. The salesman Tony was excellent and made the extra to come out to the house a second time to review the other companies quote and to answer additional questions. I had a special situation with existing shutters that were on the inside of my window frames that I had to be guaranteed would still fit when the windows were done. This fact eliminated several companies from my list right off the bat as their solution was to put in similar windows that I already had that were terrible and failing, Brock would do it properly with a true brickmould and a step jam on the inside. Brock was the only company to explain this fully to me and explain why it is needed. The installers came by to measure before ordering and they took the time to go through the windows with me and explain what would be done. Windows were ordered and ready for install within the guideline I was given. The installers showed up on time and ready to go. John and Beata were the installers they were amazing throughout. The install as 3 1/2 days from start to finish and they cleaned up fully after each day. Count yourself lucky if you get John and Beata as your installers, they were phenomenal. I have had the windows now for several weeks and no complaints at all, house is a lot quieter as well as we got the triple pane windows and they were actually spray foamed properly to seal all the gaps, house is a lot more comfortable now with no real hot or cold areas anymore. All the shutters fit back in perfectly.

All in all we are happy with all aspects of this project from beginning to end and would recommend Brock gladly.

Job Price

Wow, Chris! Thank you for choosing Brock Doors & Windows for your whole home window replacement, and patio door replacement project. After 7 different quotations we're very grateful that after the great length of researching, we were your #1 choice.

Thank you for commending Tony for his attention to detail and thorough explanation regarding what your project would entail, as well as your recognition of our husband & wife duo of John & Beata. We agree, they are a phenomenal team who work wonders together!

Your feedback is absolutely lovely, and our entire team appreciates all the time you've put into your explanation. Thank you for letting us know just how perfectly everything went, Chris!

All the best,
Your Brock Solid Team!

Tammy in Saint John

We replaced 5 old windows with new ones. Brock was able to ensure that our existing blinds would fit back on perfectly. We also replace 2 patio doors, one with a patio door with blinds in it, second one is a garden door with blinds in it. Both of these have greatly improved the look of the interior and exterior of the house. The installers were great effiecient and clean. I would highly recommend Brock to friends.

Job Price

Tammy, thank you for connecting with us. We're so happy to hear of your exceptional experience with our company! Thank you also for choosing Brock Doors & Windows for your patio/garden door project. We appreciate your high recommendation!

Mary in Toronto

I replaced all my old windows with Brock Doors and Windows. Customer service was prompt and efficient. Stefan And David were the installation team. They were on time and super respectful. The job was done well and clean up was perfect. The job lasted two days and each day they worked steadily until everything was taken care of.

The windows are great. I have no complaints except now I have to make the rest of the house exterior look as good as the windows.

Job Price

Mary, what lovely feedback. Thank you so much for visiting us on HomeStars and relaying your exceptional experience. We're glad you found Stefan and David to be prompt and efficient in their work, as well as respectful which is an important quality in all aspects of life. We are so happy we could help revamp your home! Thank you again.

testarossa772000 in Brampton

Awful service. Brock does not have any service contractors who work weekends or evenings. Sub-Contactors made a mess. 1 window didn't fit. Sub Contractor tried to CUT IT to make fit! 1 other window mechanism doesn't work. 2 other windows have panel dethatching. Been over a month since original install, still no service to fix any of the issues. Do not purchase from them. They are overly expensive and not worth the price. Expect me to work around their schedule after they caused this fiasco!

Job Price

Mr. B, we're sorry you feel this way. We do offer weekend appointments but unfortunately all our installers are booked up at this moment and no Saturdays are available, we are doing our best to accommodate your needs and we will be in contact with you if a date opens up, we are working on rearranging other installers schedules to fulfill your request.

Thank you.

Steve in Toronto

I wish to commend Installers Steffan and David for their professional work they did on the replacement of 3 windows and a main door of my house. They came on time, was polite and cleaned up after the installation. We are fully satisfied with the project. Will surely recommend Brock to friends who need replacement doors/windows.

Job Price

Steve, thank you for your lovely review. We appreciate your kind words and mentions of Stefan & David. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated, thank you Steve!

Laurie in Mississauga

I had Brock Doors and Windows replace 13 windows, including 2 large picture windows. The installers arrived before 9 a.m. both mornings and were very professional and polite. The installation was done on time and they cleaned up well afterwards. I have recommended Brock to friends who need replacement windows.

Job Price

Laurie, thank you for connecting with us on HomeStars. We're glad to hear of your satisfaction with your project all around, we're also very grateful for your recommendation of our company.

Thank you again for this lovely feedback!

More about Brock Doors and Windows

Windows and Doors

Brock Doors & Windows Ltd. has a solid reputation for quality and craftsmanship in the home renovation industry. One of the first to bring vinyl windows to Ontario homeowners, Brock has always recognized that improved technology and quality materials can maximize your home’s heating and cooling efficiency.

Sales and Installation of Windows, Entrance Doors, Patio Doors, Garage Doors & Hardware. Our Manufacturer North Star Vinyl Windows carries 100% Canadian Windows and Doors.