Brock Doors And Windows

ron  from Ajax
ron from Ajax
7 reviews Ajax, ON

Windows replacement

I had a family room and 2 kitchen windows replaced by Brock. The 2 installers were efficient and cleaned up after the work was done. We are very pleased with the install, as we have done all our windows and doors done with this company!

Ron, thank you for entrusting us with your recent home renovation.

We're glad you found your appointed team to be efficient and cleanly, two qualities that are of major importance to us!

We appreciate you selecting Brock to replace all of your homes windows & doors, thank you from our entire team for your feedback.

All the best,
Brock Doors and Windows Ltd.

billmillar@sympatico.ca from Brampton
B. R.

Awesome windows and a Great Install!

Both doors and all our windows... high quality. Installation team led by Sokol Bace was amazing. Completed the entire job in a day. Great clean up and they too pride in their work. Highly recommend.

Alexandra in
Alexandra in
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Bay window replacement

Brock Windows is a gem to work with. From Sales to Service.. they have been great. A few hiccups with scheduling but all good in the end. The installers were clean and great to deal with. No mess left at all. The office staff is already working on my green ontario rebate. I don't have to do anything other than a few button clicks. Now that's service.
Would highly recommend this company.
Shahir Macklai

AT001 in Brampton
AT001 in Brampton

New windows

Brock did a great job with our windows. We ordered the triple pane ones in order to get the rebate and they helped us through the whole process. The installers were so friendly and worked so hard. We were originally told that the install would take 2 days but the guys worked so hard and were able to complete the job in one day. They kept their work area clean and were very professional. I would recommend them.

Louise in Pickering
Louise in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Bedroom window replacement

They arrived right on time, and were very informative. The work was done and cleaned up before I knew it. My window looks amazing and my daughter loves it. The frame is a bit bigger , bring on the sunshine.

Windows

The crew of George and Dylan were very professional they took great care installing my windows walked me through after the job was completed great service already recommended to a friend

1 review Cobourg, ON

New Windows throughout house

Installers arrived and installed windows. On time and able to finish in one day. They cleaned up after themselves. Very professional and used drop sheets.

Office was hard to reach at times, order was cancelled in error and had to be rebooked. Installation was delayed and not as per contract. We did not receive compensation for there error.

Overall, we are happy with the windows and the installation.

Petra in Mississauga
Petra in Mississauga

replace windows

I had put off doing my windows for years. Finally I decided to get it done. I had several quotes and decided to go with Brock windows. They were fast and friendly. They gave me a tentative time frame and actually got it done earlier. They guys who came out to install were great.. prompt polite and patient. I am very pleased with my windows and would recommend Brock windows and doors.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review , ON

Front doors.

Thanks so much to Shane and Vince from Brock doors, and the rest of the team! This project was a bit nerve wracking for us. Front main doors can be quite a job if not done professionally! We have no concerns at all.

From start to finish this was smooth, the guys were punctual, and have a great work ethic and are excellent with cleanup! Nice attention to detail!
Thanks again!

More about Brock Doors And Windows

Windows and Doors

Brock Doors & Windows Ltd. has a solid reputation for quality and craftsmanship in the home renovation industry. One of the first to bring vinyl windows to Ontario homeowners, Brock has always recognized that improved technology and quality materials can maximize your home’s heating and cooling efficiency.

Sales and Installation of Windows, Entrance Doors, Patio Doors & Hardware. Our Manufacturer, North Star Vinyl Windows, carries 100% Canadian Windows and Doors.