Brock Doors And Windows

Reviews for Brock Doors And Windows

sandra p.
sandra p.

Patio Door

The work done by Brock Windows and Doors was exceptional. All communications done prior to the installation were clear and precise. On installation day, the crew set up and ensured that the work area was prepared with a drop cloth. The work area was cleaned during and after the installation. We are very happy with our new patio door and would highly recommend Brock Windows and Doors to any future customers considering replacing their patio door. The integrated blinds are fantastic and we are definitely enjoying the upgrade.

Theresa Zimmerman in Scarborough
Theresa Zimmerman in Scarborough
8 reviews Scarborough, ON

Three windows intalled

Really nice installers so I hate to write a bad review BUT, finger prints and glue left on the sills. Poor caulking of the holes. One piece of wood is loose and can be moved, plus the outside isn't primed like the others are. Piece of metal sticking out and cut my finger (minimally). Holes left on wall at bottom of one window which I will have to fill, sand and paint. Guys were nice and put a screen up for me that wasn't part of the job. They worked hard all day. They didn't bring the paperwork so I had to sign on a piece of paper. Hard to get a hold of anyone to assist. No one answers phone so I have to leave messages (3) which no one has returned so far. I was suppose to pay over 2 years but because they didn't have the paperwork, I have to speak to someone (who phoned and left message) to confirm. Hopefully the two men will call me and get things fixed for me. I'll keep you posted!

Michael from Toronto
Michael from Toronto

Window replacement

Brock Doors and Windows, has customer satisfaction in mind. There was an error with the sizing of one window and it had to be installed temporarily as is. I spoke with Steavi Potter, the Reputation Manager, and she made sure a new window was ordered, sized and installed correctly from brick to brick.
They managed the registration of my new windows with the Ontario Government to make sure I received the energy rebate as quickly as possible. Additionally, they also registered the windows with the manufacturer to activate the warranty.
I would recommend Brock Doors and Windows, for anyone looking to have a seamless, and professional experience when replacing their doors and/or windows.

minimotos in Oshawa
minimotos in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

New kitchen windows

Brock installed two new windows in our kitchen and we couldn't feel more satisfied with our choice to use them. Professional sales team and install team. We will definitely be using them again for any future upgrades.

Demetrio N in Pickering
Demetrio N in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Patio Door

Ordered Patio door August 13 was told 4 to 8 weeks delivery. With NO updates at all I called on the 7th week was told the installer will call, NOTHING. I called again on the 8th week Oct. 9 now told a delay to at least Nov. 28 that is now 16 weeks or more wait for a standard 71.5”patio door. This has affected our timing for the rebates the patio is our 4th upgrade everything else are all completed only to be held back by Brock since.
Sent an email to info@brockwindows.com on why lack of notification/communication on their part and why I need to call and find out on what is happening, it has been a week ‘NO reply yet to my email’.
We went with a company like Brock as we are a repeat customer (whole house windows install) to avoid such dilemma, it’s been disappointing thus far.
Still awaiting.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

new windows

Great customer service, from first at home sales meeting, right through installation. very completive pricing, above average product.
The Workers were personable and respectful of my home, cleaned up inside and out after job. had ten windows installed and all ten work like a charm , ascetically pleasing..Thank you Scott for the suggestions!
would certainly recommend Brock windows and doors.

Amazing service and product from beginning to end

My first impression of Brock & Northstar windows started with my online research - A lot good reviews and satisfied customers. Then I visited Brock Show Room and made my decision right away for my whole house windows replacement project. I'm now be part of this happy family.

Brock sale man was pleasant and professional. Installation Team worked very hard, on time and polite. After sale follow-up was wonderful too.

Best services and Warranty. I highly recommend Brock & Northstar windows for future customer like me.
Thanks.

Debbie  in Beaverton
Debbie in Beaverton
1 review Beaverton, ON

Replaced old windows

Brock windows were fantastic! Super friendly staff that makes sure everything is perfect. The team was prompt and professional and did an amazing job! I would definitely use Brock windows in the future.

? in Oshawa
? in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Windows replacement 5

The staff were very efficient. They cleaned up beautifully. The boys were very pleasant. We are quite content with Brock Windows and would certainly recommend your company to others.

Mary and Jim Gall

Sean in Brampton
Sean in Brampton

Excellent experience

Great experience dealing with my sales rep Peter
Daryl did a good job of measuring and the install crew treated my home with respect. Good people to deal with and very price aggressive. Plus I got a quality Northstar window.

More about Brock Doors And Windows

Windows and Doors

Brock Doors & Windows Ltd. has a solid reputation for quality and craftsmanship in the home renovation industry. One of the first to bring vinyl windows to Ontario homeowners, Brock has always recognized that improved technology and quality materials can maximize your home’s heating and cooling efficiency.

Sales and Installation of Windows, Entrance Doors, Patio Doors & Hardware. Our Manufacturer, North Star Vinyl Windows, carries 100% Canadian Windows and Doors.