Brock Doors And Windows

9.2 10 (1927 reviews)

sandra p.
sandra p.

Patio Door

The work done by Brock Windows and Doors was exceptional. All communications done prior to the installation were clear and precise. On installation day, the crew set up and ensured that the work area was prepared with a drop cloth. The work area was cleaned during and after the installation. We are very happy with our new patio door and would highly recommend Brock Windows and Doors to any future customers considering replacing their patio door. The integrated blinds are fantastic and we are definitely enjoying the upgrade.

Hi there,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your recent patio door replacement project.

We appreciate you entrusting our company with the replacement, and are happy to hear that everything went exceptionally.

We're glad you're loving the built-in mini blinds!

Regards,
Brock Doors & Windows Ltd.

Theresa Zimmerman in Scarborough
Theresa Zimmerman in Scarborough

Three windows intalled

Really nice installers so I hate to write a bad review BUT, finger prints and glue left on the sills. Poor caulking of the holes. One piece of wood is loose and can be moved, plus the outside isn't primed like the others are. Piece of metal sticking out and cut my finger (minimally). Holes left on wall at bottom of one window which I will have to fill, sand and paint. Guys were nice and put a screen up for me that wasn't part of the job. They worked hard all day. They didn't bring the paperwork so I had to sign on a piece of paper. Hard to get a hold of anyone to assist. No one answers phone so I have to leave messages (3) which no one has returned so far. I was suppose to pay over 2 years but because they didn't have the paperwork, I have to speak to someone (who phoned and left message) to confirm. Hopefully the two men will call me and get things fixed for me. I'll keep you posted!

Theresa, we appreciate your honest & constructive feedback and would like to extend an apology for the inconveniences and delays you've been experiencing.

We do advise to please work directly with your Project Coordinator for any outstanding items - if you do have Customer Relations concerns, you can connect with our Customer Relations Manager, Natalie Wynter at 1-800-449-3808 ext. 1106 or by email at nwynter@brockwindows.com.

We are happy however to hear of your appreciation towards your appointed Installation Crew.

Regards,
Brock Doors & Windows Ltd.

windows in Brampton
windows in Brampton

windows for home

This is the second time, with Brock windows. Both time there were delays in installation dates or something else. Hard to get through to managers. While the product is pricer, it's good. Also, the salesman Scott was great in his recommendations. He took time with us, appreciated. Some did follow up after the installation, no compensation offered.

JayP in Mississauga
JayP in Mississauga

Excellent Service for window installation

Our installers Stefan and Jorge were friendly and courteous from the moment they walked into our home. They left all the rooms and areas clean and tidy after the installation. They did an excellent job.
John and Arthur took their time out to come and see how things went today with the installation.
Our rep Arthur was very helpful when we had to choose the windows.
Well done Brock windows for an excellent team.

Arnold in Toronto
Arnold in Toronto
1 review Courtice, ON

Very impressed at quality, service and price.

Really a 4.8 stars if I could. Very impressed with Brock's professionalism, quality of product, installation and price. I'm always skeptical when dealing with contractors in general but I must say Brock exceeded expectations. From the sales to installation they were very professional and the price for the entry door I had replaced was 15-25% cheaper to similar companies. I like the fact that they are a one stop shop for sales, manufacturing and installation. The only thing keeping me from a five-star is the clean-up. It was good but not perfect. They are aware of it and have addressed it. That said I would highly recommend them and use them on future projects.

Lorna
Lorna

Window replacement

Had seven windows replaced on November 30, 2018. More than pleased with the entire installation. Crew arrived on time, drop sheets placed throughout house, friendly installers, very informative as work was being done. Cleanup was to our satisfaction, the new windows are amazing. I will highly recommend Brock to anyone looking for an exceptional job.

Emily in Brampton
Emily in Brampton

Windows replacement

High quality of windows. Good installation team. The bay window is a little bit of chanllenge for them, but all other windows are perfect. I would recommend Brock to other people for windows replacement.

Brian in Durhm
Brian in Durhm
1 review Ajax, ON

Brock Delivered

We replaced our patio door and are enjoying the new door. It is exactly what we needed and wanted. Installation was quick and painless. There was a delay in delivery but our sales rep Alan was on top of this. He kept us informed and in the loop.
Overall we are extremely satisfied with the quality of the product that Brock sold.

Tracey in Barrie
Tracey in Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

windows

Brock Windows was a very pleasant experience for us. From our first consultation with Justin, to the completion and installation, Brock was courteous, professional. The installers were friendly, fast, and their clean up was exceptional. We are very happy with the service we received from Brock Windows from start to finish.

More about Brock Doors And Windows

Windows and Doors

Brock Doors & Windows Ltd. has a solid reputation for quality and craftsmanship in the home renovation industry. One of the first to bring vinyl windows to Ontario homeowners, Brock has always recognized that improved technology and quality materials can maximize your home’s heating and cooling efficiency.

Sales and Installation of Windows, Entrance Doors, Patio Doors & Hardware. Our Manufacturer, North Star Vinyl Windows, carries 100% Canadian Windows and Doors.