Brock Doors And Windows

Christopher in Pefferlaw
Christopher in Pefferlaw
1 review Georgina, ON

A-Z service

From start to finish everything went very smoothly. Salesman showed up on time and had answers to all the questions I asked. The installers were friendly, cleaned up after themselves and even helped me trouble shoot a problem that popped up from the previous window that was installed incorrectly. We had 8 windows replaced and a 6' sliding door installed. I highly recommend using Brock Windows.

Christopher, thank you for your 10 star feedback. We're happy to hear that your Sales Representative was very knowledgable and punctual, we are equally happy to hear that you had no issues with your install, and that they even went out of their way to assist with a pre-existing window.

We hope to work with you again into the future.

Colleen in Toronto
Colleen in Toronto

Good end product

good end product - though there were issues along the way, Brock fixed them. I do think things could be improved about the paper contracts and errors in not bringing trim or right casement. Again, overall the best in terms of honest company in the windows and doors sector and I ended up purchasing again from them.

Hi, Colleen!

We're happy to hear of your satisfaction with the end product of your project. We'd like to apologize for any inconveniences experienced throughout, but are pleased to hear everything was rectified in the end and that you are content and satisfied with everything.

In terms of our NCR contract forms, we are advancing into the electronic realm and are ultimately aiming to be a green and paperless company. Something we believe will be beneficial for both the customer and company, as well as the world!

Thank you for your continued business, Colleen. It is greatly appreciated.

JoJo  in York
JoJo in York

Windows and door

Excellent works and very good materials. Nice people to deal with. They are so very kind and honest and also the sale representative is so helpful to us likewise the showroom helps a lots.thanks Brock.

Hi there, JoJo!

We're happy to hear you had an excellent experience and that everyone you've dealt with have been nothing short of polite.

We appreciate your feedback immensely,

Stouffville Ontario
Stouffville Ontario
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Front Door and Side Light

Incredible job, very professional and the installers were courteous, polite and left entrance pristine condition.
I would recommend Brock Windows and Doors to all considering any new windows or doors.
Jeff Bingley the installer was extremely informative thruout the complete installation and definitely an asset to Brock Windows and Doors.

Hi there,

Thank you for submitting your feedback to us via HomeStars! We're happy to hear of your satisfaction. We will be sure to send your kind comments onto our team, and more specifically Jeff Bingley and team.

We really appreciate it!

Sambina in Brampton
Sambina in Brampton

Window Replacement

‘What the Hogarth’s Say’: During our home renovation we decided to also replace our downstairs windows. We contacted Brocks Windows and a salesman came out to provide us with a quote in November 2017. He was very nice and very professional. He was able to keep our quote at $20,000 to keep us within our budget.
After being told that the process would take 5-6 weeks after completion of final measurements, the work is STILL not completed. Where to begin...3 people were sent to measure and still the measurements were incorrect and adjustments had to be made. One window lacked a grill, one window was cracked, 100 l ft of trim was missing and the work done was not the work quoted for (it was much less work than outlined in quote).
It is November 2018 and we’re are STILL in the same predicament. We were told we have to deal with customer service, but customer service WILL NOT return our calls.
Where do we go from here?
All I can do is warn people NOT to use Brocks.
Thanks
The Hogarth’s

Sambina, we're sorry to hear of the inconveniences and delays you've been experiencing.

It is to our understanding that you've been in communication with both our Customer Relations Manager, Natalie, as well as our Service Manager, Alex. It seems your last correspondence with our Service Department was yesterday, November the 8th and there are many other dates in our email chain of proper communication regarding your above mentioned concerns that have not gone unanswered.

If you're looking to express further concern regarding your Service Appointment for December the 7th, please do not hesitate to reach out to Alex our Service Manager.

Regards,

Wayne in Saint Catharines
Wayne in Saint Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Two new windows installed

We were very pleased with the installation. When the gentleman came in to do the measurements, they had told us that the existing inside shutters would not likely be able to be saved. So when the installers showed up, they did the installation without damaging the shutters. They also did a very professional job on the window installation.

Wayne,

We'd like to extend our sincerest thanks for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that everything went wonderfully, and that your shutters were able to be salvaged in the process. We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again, it's been a pleasure!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Entry Door with Side Panels

The salesman visited in the middle of July to give me a price to install a high security front entrance door with side panels. He was very professional and provided input on the colours for the inside and outside. The installation crew installed the door on October 3rd and you could tell that the lead installer knew what he was doing. The old door and panels were removed and the new door was fully installed in just over one hour and the fit was perfect. The doorbell button took another 20 minutes and works perfect. I commented the installer on his caulking job. I am very happy with the quality of this door and the installation work. Very highly recommend this company.

Hi there,
Thank you immensely from our entire team for your 10 star feedback. We're all pleased to hear that everything went exceptionally from the very beginning, to completion. We know you will admire your new entry door for many years to come, for both it's appearance and functionality.

Kindest regards,

Parker in Hamilton
Parker in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Installing New Windows

I received an email to write a review on my experience with Brock Window and Doors. I was going to wait until the job was ACTUALLY complete but, it won't change my thoughts on this company or the whole process. Let me start off by saying the start of this whole process was amazing we had Scott who was our Sales Rep came to our home gave us all the information we needed and gave us advice on what kind of windows best suited our home and lifestyle. We had seen a few companies and got different quotes but Scott seemed the best and we made our decision at the end of April 2018. We went on vacation at the beginning of May so our Windows didn't get measured until about the third week into May 2018. Lets fast forward 5 months finally my windows are ready to be installed it's now October 16 2018. Me and my husband were very irritated that it took this long to get our windows what was stated in our contract timeline didn't even come close. We however, realized with the Green Rebate coming quickly to an end they were probably trying to get as many customers in and installed as quickly as possible. We are thankful that we made it in with just 2 weeks to spare. Installers enter our home and install all of our windows and they look good. We have been trying to go through SNAP financial as our way to pay for windows (still waiting for confirmation by the way). When we originally filled out the paper work back in April because it took so long to get our windows our application had expired. We were told this about 2 weeks before our Windows were installed. We have sent the necessary paperwork back through and keep playing phone tag with one of the financial people. So at the end the day on the 16th of October my husband had to give over his credit card because they had no SNAP record on file for us. They didn't even finish the job as my husband was told they forgot the one piece of trim for our Master Bedroom and informed my husband they would be back the next day to finish and to take pictures for the rebate (October 17th) Well know body showed up the entire day. Phoned Brock the next day and left a message with a lady and she said she would forward it. Next day didn't hear a thing. I finally get a hold of someone on the 22nd and tell them that the job to finish our windows hasn't been complete and I want to know when someone is coming in to finish. She informs me that it's complete on her end and I proceed to tell her no they didn't finish installing my trim in the master.
She then finds out our trim didn't make it with our windows and that the next available date that we should have it is some time December. This is where I lost my mind. The installer new this information and didn't inform us so my husband spent an entire day at home waiting for know body when he could have been at work. The customer service with this company is horrible. I now have to wait until December to paint my trim in master and to install my blinds. After going through the windows we have noticed damage to our wall and floors and now my husband has to sand and paint walls. That part doesn't upset me as much as finding a huge gash in the middle of my front screen door. The walls/floors the installers might not have seen but, the door is completely noticeable and unnecessary damage to my home.

Mr. & Mrs. Parker,

We're very sorry to hear of all the inconveniences you've experienced. We have notified Upper Management of your reviews, and they are looking into the matter. At your earliest convenience, please do feel free to reach out to our Customer Relations Manager, Natalie Wynter at nwynter@brockwindows.com or by telephone at 1-800-449-3808 ext. 1106.

We'd like to extend a sincere apology from our team, we do see a service booked in our system for the finish touches of your trim work, and if you have any questions regarding your service appointment or any additional services like your screen replacement, please reach out to Alex Nolet, our Service Manager at alex@brockwindows.com or by telephone at 1-800-449-3808 ext. 220. All involved departments & management have been advised.

Thank you.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Window replacement

Was very pleased with the installation of three windows in my home. They also did two windows for last year. They completed the work in a timely manner, and cleaned up after themselves. With the rebate this year, it was extremely affordable. Would definitely deal with them again. (still have basement windows to do)

Hi there,

Thank you for your 10 star review and for choosing Brock!

We're very appreciative of your feedback and would love nothing more than to work with you again.

Kindest regards,
Brock Doors and Windows Ltd.

Ellery Bunn from Oshawa
Ellery Bunn from Oshawa
4 reviews Uxbridge, ON

5 windows replaced

We contracted Brock Doors and Windows to replace 5 windows on the main floor, at the back of the house. The old windows were of builder grade quality and they leaked, it was noticeable when the temperature dropped. The salesman was helpful and friendly, the install team was the same. The install team cleaned up after they were done, there was no mess left behind. Since the windows install, friends and family have noticed how much warmer the rooms are where the windows were replaced. Any contact with the various people at Brock have always been cordial and helpful. If I need to replace windows again, I would seriously consider Brock doors and windows again.

Ellery,

Thank you for entrusting us with your five window replacement project. It is wonderful to hear that your family and friends have noticed the change in temperature within your home - that's what we love to hear!

We would love nothing more than to work with you again.

Thank you for your feedback!

Kind regards,
Brock Doors and Windows Ltd.

More about Brock Doors And Windows

Windows and Doors

Brock Doors & Windows Ltd. has a solid reputation for quality and craftsmanship in the home renovation industry. One of the first to bring vinyl windows to Ontario homeowners, Brock has always recognized that improved technology and quality materials can maximize your home’s heating and cooling efficiency.

Sales and Installation of Windows, Entrance Doors, Patio Doors & Hardware. Our Manufacturer, North Star Vinyl Windows, carries 100% Canadian Windows and Doors.